A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,605
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Magic Yarn Ball Swap Round 13: Themes (SIGNUP CLOSED; MAIL BY 5/3/10)  (Read 22541 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rockon
« Reply #220 on: April 09, 2010 10:40:08 AM »

Wow, senders already!  Super cool.  I feel behind, too, with about 4 half-done projects in progress.

But this is so much fun Wink

Rock on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: April 09, 2010 10:55:01 AM »

I started wrapping everything up - I'm about halfway done Grin

It gets really hard to do once the ball gets too big for your hand... anybody have any tricks or should I just bear with the hand cramps a teeny bit longer?

Hopefully will be sending by Saturday!
I can't believe you're almost ready to send!  Shocked I've just started crafting! For now I'm focusing on my other swap because I have to send next week, then I'm going to concentrate on this one. But I have many ideas.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
Foxy Sam
« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2010 12:26:35 PM »

Yay! I have mailed Tcha345's package yesterday so it has begun it's long journey from NZ...apparently it will take a while to journey its way to you Tcha so good that I sent it early...could be between 10-30 days so hopefully it will be sooner than the posties think though...not sure about the decription of yarn ball fitting my one once it was wrapped up more like magic yarn blob?brick?bizarre shape of some sort or another?...lol (O=  it was so much fun to construct though so hope Tcha345 likes everything...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
tcha345
« Reply #223 on: April 09, 2010 01:36:46 PM »

they usually are blob/brick things :-p too excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #224 on: April 09, 2010 03:21:14 PM »

Still here and crafting away!  Working on some things for another swap but I've done a few things for this swap.  When I get back to Charlotte I'll be doing a lot of work on this swap and the Fav. Color Swap.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princesspimp81
« Reply #225 on: April 09, 2010 03:48:00 PM »

I too am busy crafting away Smiley  I'd say I'm a little more than half way done, and have pieces and parts to complete a few other goodies.  Going to the craft store this weekend to pick up a few little odds and ends.  I'm pretty excited and loving the stuff I'm making!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #226 on: April 09, 2010 07:37:09 PM »

I can't believe you're almost ready to send!  Shocked I've just started crafting! For now I'm focusing on my other swap because I have to send next week, then I'm going to concentrate on this one. But I have many ideas.  Smiley

Don't worry about it! I'm sort of in the reverse situation, my other swap has an earlier send-out date but I'm stalled until I receive materials. Plus, I was on vacation all week... so, I had tons of "swap juice" to put into your ball! I'm having trouble stopping myself from finding/making new things as I wrap it all up Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
glambastard
« Reply #227 on: April 09, 2010 10:13:15 PM »

I usually am an EARLY sender, but it looks like I will just be on time this round. damn my 70 hour work week Sad

Oof, 70 hours!  That is no fun!!!  Sad  I don't know if I will be sending early or not.  It depends on how much I manage to get done this weekend. 

I had a lot of crafting time yesterday, so I managed to get a fair amount done.  I keep switching from project to project though.  So I have a lot done, but there are a number of things that are half done....  It is okay though, so far everything has been really fun to make!  I have finished a number of items though, so I'm not completely hopeless!  Tongue

I finished my first successful item for you today. I have a feeling your ball is going to be huge. YAY!!

I'm glad your having fun crafting for me, because I've been having a lot of fun with this swap too! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps, I currently need art (paintings or something to hang on a wall) but I'd be up for anything.
pookiemccool
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #228 on: April 09, 2010 11:26:10 PM »

I am an early sender but not this early!! I am working along slowly.

I have 2 patterns, yarn for one and need to get yarn for the 2nd.
I have made 2 smalls.
Purchased 4 very small items.

I am considering 2 crafted items from Etsy a small and a medium. And then I have ideas for 3 more items that I want to make. (1 very small item and 2 small/medium items) And then I hope to find some other fun items to throw in Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #229 on: April 10, 2010 09:50:44 AM »

Boo Sad I had everything but the pattern packed up and ready to go... then, I get to the printer's only to find out they're not open on week-ends (neither are the other surrounding ones). Angry I'm afraid you'll have to wait until Monday/Tuesday before it's sent out Lunanne!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Goblet
Simple Sewing Basics
Valuing a Sports Card Collection
How to Make Duct Tape Folders
Framed Silhouettes for Someone Special
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...