A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,389
Currently Running With Scissors:
837 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Color Swap Rnd 3 (Sign ups CLOSED, Sendout: May 1st, 2010  (Read 18282 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

melissa!
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2010 07:06:29 AM »

(It's a nice time of year to have a baby too, the weather is just right, and once the baby gets older, it's a good time of year to have a party too!  Both my girls were born in the spring...one in April, and one in May)  (My son was born early, four days after Christmas...his dad's birthday is four days before!  ARRGGHH!!!!)

Oh how weird. lol. My brother was born two days after xmas and then my sister april and I'm in may. But I couldn't agree more about the yearly weather. We always had birthdays at a park so it's nice and cheap and fun. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I hope we're still friends after I taser you." VM

http://www.wists.com/melishka
KimmyLynne82
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I enjoy being a dame.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2010 08:23:14 AM »

Dear Future Favorite Color Craft Swap Partner -

Hello! I hope you are having a very good week Smiley
Please know that I will make your life very simple in this swap - I like a LOT of colors, so please do not feel bound by my specification of pink in my answers...I figured it'd be easy to just say "O hai! I like pink!" but I keep thinking of all these other colors and combinations of colors that I love too. Autumn and peach and teal and sunset colors and...and...

I will not be a pain in your behind, and I promise I will behave my color-loving little self.

Love,
Me.

PS - Sorry for the flibberty-gibbetness of this post. The coffee was a little too strong this morning. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog

I <3 Personal Swaps!
ScotSkipper402
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2010 10:53:17 AM »

I really want to do this, but I'm scared of shipping costs. Hmm.. I will think about it, I have a bit of time.  Smiley

You could make a bunch of earrings, or inchies. Let there be light!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
Muria
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2010 11:35:02 AM »

I really want to do this, but I'm scared of shipping costs. Hmm.. I will think about it, I have a bit of time.  Smiley

Hair accessories, most jewelry, stitch markers, and handmade cards are also all lightweight options.  Though I'm having trouble coming up with a large lightweight item. Not that they don't exist. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
missdolly
Miss Dolly is my GreatDane

Dedicated dog walker

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2010 11:49:23 AM »

Hair accessories, most jewelry, stitch markers, and handmade cards are also all lightweight options.  Though I'm having trouble coming up with a large lightweight item. Not that they don't exist. Smiley
Bookmarks, coasters, placemats too can all be lightweight (i can never have enough bookmarks!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The only hell my mum raised was me"

Personal swaps welcome...
KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2010 12:55:25 PM »

Other ideas: note cards, fun supplies maybe (yarn, fabric, stickers), fingerless gloves/arm warmers (I don't knit, but I've heard they are fairly quick and easy to make), ATCs, change purse, tissue holder, iPod/iPhone cozy, camera cozy...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog

I <3 Personal Swaps!
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2010 01:21:14 PM »

Dear Future Favorite Color Craft Swap Partner -

Hello! I hope you are having a very good week Smiley
Please know that I will make your life very simple in this swap - I like a LOT of colors, so please do not feel bound by my specification of pink in my answers...I figured it'd be easy to just say "O hai! I like pink!" but I keep thinking of all these other colors and combinations of colors that I love too. Autumn and peach and teal and sunset colors and...and...

I will not be a pain in your behind, and I promise I will behave my color-loving little self.

Love,
Me.

PS - Sorry for the flibberty-gibbetness of this post. The coffee was a little too strong this morning. Cheesy

I love this letter to your future partner!  Coffee can be that way...  but it is most helpful first thing in the morning.   Cheesy  I feel the same way...  Pink wouldn't have been my choice (in fact I can't stand it - most ungirly girl here) But I'm a lover of colors! Nature, autumn, bright, rich, greens, purples, blues, reds...  all of them  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty_one

Home is where the Nintendo is

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2010 03:39:53 PM »

I just had to join up for this swap! I've been going through the galleries of the last ones and they have giving me so many ideas, I can't wait for partners!

I'm a pretty easy person to craft for as well, I love all shades of pink, though I put my blue as my next favourite colour on my questionaire so whatever colour my partner wants to craft is fine by me Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

froggmomma
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2010 04:34:42 PM »

I just had to join this swap even though I'm taking a swap break, too. This should be a fairly low cost swap because I have the rainbow in my stash. And as far as shipping costs flat rate boxes are usually the best way to go.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
margiej
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2010 04:45:18 PM »

I'm a combo person or multicolor person as well. I love teal and Lime , which is funny because I dont really wear those colors (well I do have a lime t-shirt or 2)  But I also like to attempt to make jewelry, and I never wear jewelry.  I love making purses or totes but carry my scruffy old leather purse from a yard sale 2 years ago (it is good leather)  go figure!  I think I just like to MAKE stuff!! LOL!!One thing, I don't like colors that have a "muddy" look or base color in them, or smoky or what ever you want to call it.  But I am ready to try something different, maybe decopage (sp?) this swap, just something different .  Sure need ideas.  But I'll bet we all have a lot of fun in this swap Smiley Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Margot Robbie Rocks Black Pant Suit at Critics Choice Movie Awards
Boxy Coats for Every Body Type
Win A Pair of $195 Sheepskin Boots
How to Style Winter Boots!
3 Red Carpet Looks for Less
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...