A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,039
Currently Running With Scissors:
385 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Color Swap Rnd 3 (Sign ups CLOSED, Sendout: May 1st, 2010  (Read 18487 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lady_sepulchre
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2010 03:00:52 PM »

Reading everyones posts is getting me so excited! The color possibilities are swirling around in my head! I have so many beautiful oranges and autumn colors that I have been waiting to work with, and dont even get me STARTED on blue! I have mass amounts of green and purple as well. I cant wait to see what everyone makes for each other!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Saviors and Saints and Devils and Heathens alike..She'll eat you alive.~*
http://www.wists.com/lady_sepulchre
MAF R6 Swap-working on #3
Psych Swap-delayed
My Etsy- http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladysepulchre
Personal swap hiatus due to health issues.
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2010 03:06:05 PM »

This is soooooo tempting....  and the crafting period falls over my Spring Break so I"d have a whole week of sitting in my fiancee's apartment while he's in class to craft away!  I may find myself signed up for this one even though I"m supposed to be attempting to take a break from swaps!  I was supposed to do that in January as well...  and I'm technically in 4 right now.   Cheesy  Of course I"m also using crafting to procrastate on papers I'm supposed to be writing.   Roll Eyes  I have a little while to decide but when I say I have time to decide...  I ALWAYS end joining anyway....   And I believe the world is in need some so more purple and green objects anyway.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

melissa!
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2010 04:18:22 PM »

This is soooooo tempting....  and the crafting period falls over my Spring Break so I"d have a whole week of sitting in my fiancee's apartment while he's in class to craft away!  I may find myself signed up for this one even though I"m supposed to be attempting to take a break from swaps!  I was supposed to do that in January as well...  and I'm technically in 4 right now.   Cheesy  Of course I"m also using crafting to procrastate on papers I'm supposed to be writing.   Roll Eyes  I have a little while to decide but when I say I have time to decide...  I ALWAYS end joining anyway....   And I believe the world is in need some so more purple and green objects anyway.   Grin

Hahahahaha! That is exactly what I do! Term paper or crochet this rug? Rug it is! I always craft over course work. And then the night of I write out ten+ pages. Cheesy Now I hate to encourage this sort of behavior but I think you should definitely join. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I hope we're still friends after I taser you." VM

http://www.wists.com/melishka
sunspotted
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2010 04:41:06 PM »

Darn you favourite colour swap showing up when I'm supposed to be taking a swap break.   Angry  What to do, what to do?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
aethelberga
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2010 04:49:53 PM »

I am typically ALWAYS maxed with 5 swaps going at one time
I know, swaps are like buses. Nothing, nothing, nothing & then three at once.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tailte
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2010 06:19:03 PM »

I really want to do this, but I'm scared of shipping costs. Hmm.. I will think about it, I have a bit of time.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog:
http://overaway.blogspot.com
It's about art, craft and other miscellaneous occurrences.

My cooking blog: http://meri-somethingsweet.blogspot.com
Muria
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2010 07:14:58 PM »

I'm so glad that people are interested!  We already have 10 people who have signed up, and it's only been up since yesterday!  By the way, if you've signed up, your name should be on the front page of the swap thread, AND you should have a pm from me.  If anything is amiss, please feel free to send me a pm, and I'll do what I can to fix it!

That being said, considering we have 10 on the first day of sign ups, it would be greatly appreciated if someone would volunteer as a co-organizer in case we get over 25 people. If you'd be willing to do so, send me a pm.

I'm sorry for hitting at a bad time with the swap, for all those who are on a swap diet. If it helps, I'm breaking my swap diet too, and it's only the equivalent of 5 points of crafting, and there's lots of time before send outs. By May 1st (send outs), you may be done with your swap diet, right?  Grin

Melvinator, I won't push you too hard, but I know people who deliver 3-5 weeks early, and three out of four of my babies were induced at 2 weeks overdue.  If you're not comfortable with joining the swap, this is round 3 of the favorite color swap (with two other rounds of color swaps, and several color, shape and texture swaps), so it's likely another one will come around.  But I will do my best to be a good organizer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
Melvinator

It's a miracle!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2010 07:23:15 PM »

I'm so glad that people are interested!  We already have 10 people who have signed up, and it's only been up since yesterday!  By the way, if you've signed up, your name should be on the front page of the swap thread, AND you should have a pm from me.  If anything is amiss, please feel free to send me a pm, and I'll do what I can to fix it!

That being said, considering we have 10 on the first day of sign ups, it would be greatly appreciated if someone would volunteer as a co-organizer in case we get over 25 people. If you'd be willing to do so, send me a pm.

I'm sorry for hitting at a bad time with the swap, for all those who are on a swap diet. If it helps, I'm breaking my swap diet too, and it's only the equivalent of 5 points of crafting, and there's lots of time before send outs. By May 1st (send outs), you may be done with your swap diet, right?  Grin

Melvinator, I won't push you too hard, but I know people who deliver 3-5 weeks early, and three out of four of my babies were induced at 2 weeks overdue.  If you're not comfortable with joining the swap, this is round 3 of the favorite color swap (with two other rounds of color swaps, and several color, shape and texture swaps), so it's likely another one will come around.  But I will do my best to be a good organizer.

I'm telling myself that if I finish decorating the nursery and making a diaper bag for a friend's baby shower that I'll reward myself with this swap Smiley As long as I kick my butt into gear I should be able to finish it all before signups end! And there's no doubt I could send early as I'm not working right now and have plenty of free time between doctor's appointments. Listen to me talking myself into it!

Plus, I haven't been in a swap since December! *gasp*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Muria
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2010 07:41:43 PM »

Depending on your doctor, you may have plenty of free time AT your doctor's appointments!  (At least, I did, though at the time, I think I took a book for the waiting room).  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2010 05:33:27 AM »

Cheesy  All this baby talk as got me going all mushy inside!  I don't mind being partnered with someone who might have to send late due to delivering a baby!  Just a thought...  (It's a nice time of year to have a baby too, the weather is just right, and once the baby gets older, it's a good time of year to have a party too!  Both my girls were born in the spring...one in April, and one in May)  (My son was born early, four days after Christmas...his dad's birthday is four days before!  ARRGGHH!!!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Anna Caltabiano Talks Pain and Survival
Being A Writer Helps Me With Depression
The “Right” Way to Fight Book Trailer
The Idolatry of God by Peter Rollins
Sandra Chapman Shares Brain Exercises from Her Book Make Your Mind Smarter
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...