A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anime stitchalong.  (Read 3564 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chocolatecoveredmoon
« on: March 07, 2010 10:29:04 AM »

Since I found littlemojos anime patterns online I have been on an anime cross stitch kick not only to do my favorite animes but to work on making my back neat.

Since I have proven to myself that I can make the backs on small projects neat I am trying something bigger and am going to work on edward from full metal alchemist.
http://www.box.net/shared/apg0nsilnj/2/28370274#/shared/apg0nsilnj/2/28370274/349862292/1

If anyone else is working on an anime themed project feel free to post your project here it might help me to stay on track.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HistoricalNeedle
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010 01:02:07 PM »

I will join this sometime in the near future. Just need to finish my current project(that I just started)-- not sure how long it will take tho!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chocolatecoveredmoon
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010 03:58:24 AM »

After a week this is what I have done it was a little slow at first because I am not used to using a scroll frame but once I got used to it my stitching became a lot faster.

With spring break being this week I hope to get even more done maybe starting on the hair.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leannerd
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010 02:07:57 PM »

Looking good...can't wait to see another update!

Do you like using the scroll frame better than the hoop? Is it easer to keep your fabric clean? I'm thinking about investing in one myself, so I'm just curious.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have."

-Theodore Roosevelt
emuko
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010 02:19:33 PM »

I'm actually about 3 weeks into the little mojo Sailor Mars pattern! I took a little time off so maybe this would help me stay on track as well lol. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am interested in personal swaps!
chocolatecoveredmoon
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010 02:33:50 PM »

Here is what my cross stitch looks like now I did not get to far once spring break ended because of school work but I have decided to dive back into it now that I have less classes in the summer(and I never have anything to do after my art appreciation tests)

leannerd- I found with the scroll frame that it was a lot harder to hold unless I was sitting Indian style or had it on top of something so I could still stitch without holding it too much. After a while of holding it my hand would start to hurt and I would have to take a break. If I had a stand for it would save me from holding it but when I feel like cross stitching between classes a stand is not very useful especially when the frame can barley fit in my backpack. I only really tried the frame because my grandmother had given it to me with a cross stitch she never finished so for my next project I am thinking of going back to a hoop just so I can carry it more. As for keeping the fabric clean most of the fabric is rolled up so their is little worry on how dirty most of it will get really the only part that touches the ground are the ends of the frame.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hermajestyxx
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010 09:59:31 PM »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermajesty05/4769891273/

second cross stitch project.

the yoko skull from gurren lagann. im not crazy about it, but it will do for now until i can figure out a better pattern.

*since this is my first post, craftster says i have to link to my picture*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaytea4

This is the dragon quite literally on my back

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010 12:34:49 PM »

These are great!  Cheesy I and my kids are really into Anime. I had no idea there were stitch patterns for them. Thanks everyone for sharing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kaytea
vampedangel14
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Easily craftstracted!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010 12:52:26 PM »

I'm just trying out needlework things but I'll have to give this a go. I keep thinking of doing Adachi from Persona 4 <3  I'll have to try and find that site that was mentioned. Anyone have a link?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010 12:27:52 PM »

OMG!! My FAMILY!! LOL.... I LOVE anime and manga and I have a pattern ready to stitch Tsuruga Ren form Skip Beta! -drools- It's HUGE though T-T I had to make it big to get the details in it. I was thinking of doing it on the back of a hoodie but... I dunno.
  I saw Little Mojo's design for Bleach. She's amazing no? She made me want to make my own designs... and so I did!! Maybe one day I'll post pictures XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 11/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 12/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 13/26
How to Crochet a Baby Cap Part 8/13
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 1/26
Latest Blog Articles
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...