A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,224
Currently Running With Scissors:
631 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 56 Gallery  (Read 16676 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010 07:15:54 PM »

i got the most amazing package from avabrowneyes today! craftster was giving me issues with uploading pictures so it might have to wait until tomorrow... but it is SO COOL! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edie22
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010 08:17:51 AM »

I received 2 items on Monday, but I haven't gotten to post pics yet. I should get them up tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010 05:16:43 PM »

yay!! so here is my fabulous golden girls inspired yarn ball of embroidery kit wonderfulness from avabrowneyes!!
there are a ton of pictures, because there was SO much!!

The box contained a GIANT yarn ball with a tag that read "Picture it" (the way sophia starts all her stories!) this picture did not load properly into craftster, my apologies, but lets move on...

a few feet of yarn later i found: golden girls earrings and quote #2!

after working my way through the white yarn (so pretty!) i got to:

a few more quotes along the way!!

The other theme to this magic yarn ball?? EMBROIDERY STARTER KIT!!! Cheesy Just a few things i pulled out Cheesy

Pattern!

A GORGEOUS rapunzel scarf! (which i wore to work today hehe)

And in the center of it all...

All of it!!!!

She threw in some fabric scraps for me to practice on, too!

This was such a phenominal package- Ava took SO much time on it! All of my favorite things, The Golden Girls, yarn, and learning new crafts!

Thank you so much, AVA!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

melissa!
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010 05:30:46 PM »

I received a great package from StephanieGravatt on Saturday but I haven't had a chance to post the pics because I'm smack in the middle of finals week. But here they are, the pics don't do them justice, I've been wanting Scrabble pillows for so long. I'm going to stuff them over spring break. Thanks so much!

One things for certain is these took some time, and that I love them. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I hope we're still friends after I taser you." VM

http://www.wists.com/melishka
sunspotted
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010 05:33:30 PM »

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, with my hatred of the Golden Girls (and most 70s, 80s and 90s sitcoms that people hold dear) but that's still a pretty cool swap package.  Also, I may have to use "I'm Blanche Devereaux, that's French for Blanche Devereaux" in conversation sometime this week.  Won't even be particularly challenging either.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Avabrowneyes

Genius is like lightning--it comes and it goes.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010 07:06:26 PM »

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, with my hatred of the Golden Girls (and most 70s, 80s and 90s sitcoms that people hold dear) but that's still a pretty cool swap package.  Also, I may have to use "I'm Blanche Devereaux, that's French for Blanche Devereaux" in conversation sometime this week.  Won't even be particularly challenging either.   Grin

I have to say that Golden Girls had to be pretty dang special for me to like it, otherwise I'm like you. I wish I could use have the great quotes on that show in daily life Smiley

Claire--It was a pleasure. I'm happy you like it. My yarn-burned fingers are happy you like it. LOL, jk. All it took was the last 30 minutes of Kevin Kostner duking it out with Alan Rickman in Robin Hood and another ball of yarn. I don't know if you can tell, but the pink little character on your needlebook is supposed to be a tea bag. I freehanded it, which is why I usually stick to patterns  Roll Eyes

Melissa!- Those are cool, and I mean COOL pillows!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010 07:09:10 PM by Avabrowneyes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edie22
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2010 07:25:44 PM »

I received from two people on Monday!

musiclady claimed me for a needlefelting kit and some supplies and holy cow!!
I got a whole box of fiber and instructions and a needle and a foam thing... I still have to actually read the instructions. I'm sure it all pertains.  She also sent some awesome yarn.  I've been on a real Simply soft kick lately.  I think I've bought about 6 or 7 skeins of it in a row.  Now I have more! Yay!

I also received from Terracruz for something off my wists and some happy birthday stamps.

It's a crochet hook holder, but it also has bigger pockets for scissors and stuff. yay!

I am like Angela at my job - I organize all the birthdays and get cakes and all of that.  Recently, it has also meant hand making cards.  I'm always on the look out for some stamps or stickers or something like that to make the cards! Thank you so much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
StephanieGravatt
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2010 08:59:56 PM »

I received from JodiLynn85 today. My apron is so freakin' awesome!!

I'll update with an action shot this weekend. But until then... here's my ladybug apron!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/BritneyMarie
My Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StephanieGravatt

Personal Swap Friendly!!

Swaps!!
OWS- Round 69
melissa!
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010 09:01:39 PM »

I've been on a simply soft kick lately too. lol. I don't know what it is about that yarn but I must buy it. I think I have bought ten skeins in the past two months. lol.

These packages are all great. I really really really like that crochet hook book. I think I may have to wist it. I especially like the scissor sized holder. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I hope we're still friends after I taser you." VM

http://www.wists.com/melishka
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010 05:32:53 AM »

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, with my hatred of the Golden Girls (and most 70s, 80s and 90s sitcoms that people hold dear) but that's still a pretty cool swap package.  Also, I may have to use "I'm Blanche Devereaux, that's French for Blanche Devereaux" in conversation sometime this week.  Won't even be particularly challenging either.   Grin

I have to say that Golden Girls had to be pretty dang special for me to like it, otherwise I'm like you. I wish I could use have the great quotes on that show in daily life Smiley

Claire--It was a pleasure. I'm happy you like it. My yarn-burned fingers are happy you like it. LOL, jk. All it took was the last 30 minutes of Kevin Kostner duking it out with Alan Rickman in Robin Hood and another ball of yarn. I don't know if you can tell, but the pink little character on your needlebook is supposed to be a tea bag. I freehanded it, which is why I usually stick to patterns  Roll Eyes

Yes! I love the tea bag Cheesy haha it was so perfect!! And speaking of perfect... ALAN RICKMAN. hehe

Sun, I have a strange love for all 80s sitcoms, but I can understand your dislike haha but still, there's nothing like Tony Danza in an apron, one of Rue McClanahan's quirky remarks, or Delta Burke's hair to cheer a person up Wink ::sigh:: Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Can Nail Art Be Sophisticated?
3 New Mascaras to Try
Miss Pop Gives Us a Glitter Nail Tutorial
Kat Von D Makeup Recalled From Sephora
DIY Skin Firming Cellulite Scrub
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...