A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,760
Currently Running With Scissors:
611 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini VEGGIES & co. = 10 ways to use miniatures (img obese)  (Read 8699 times)
Tags for this thread: faux_food , miniature  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

blupony808
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010 10:05:04 PM »

neat idea for the seedling markers
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010 10:30:25 PM »

I like the seedling marker idea the best, as it seems more practical for me. I totally know what you mean. If it doesn't have a purpose, it's just taking up space.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bexieboo
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010 05:50:58 AM »

What a great collection of ideas! All your little veggies look perfect, and so cute! I'm particularly in love with the little yellow peppers, and I have wisted the garden fairy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010 09:36:31 AM »

Hello!  I've been waiting for your entry...and here it is!   Grin    Your veggies are so cool.  Such good work.  Smiley   My favorites are the tomatoes (oh, wait...that's a fruit).  And the popsicle (ooo, umm, that too, is strictly non-veggie), and the fairy (oop, also alive, but non-veggie)!  lol   They're great! 

Wow, I've not used clay in a long time, it's so small and so clay-ey.  lol  I may have to take up clay again, but, damn, we don't have a stove that works yet.  I mean, we have the stove, but no electricity hooked up yet to it, because our house isn't finished! lol

You're right...your resolution is so DAMN cool.  I love it!  Thanks for letting me join!

Well, I'm seriously debating whether or not I want to make a pasta portrait (as per the next craftster challenge)...for sure it won't look too great...so if I do make something it will have to be something I'm glad I spent my time on...here goes my mind a-whirring...   Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010 01:19:24 PM »

I do not have a green thumb (more like a black thumb of plant death) but seeing the way you used your incredible veggies for seed markers makes me want to plant a garden right now!!

Fantastic job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
JCDillustration
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010 06:25:48 PM »

I can tell you love veggies too! Awesome work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jesse_blue
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010 11:44:19 PM »

Wow! These are definitely great! All the cute little details and ideas! I appreciate all the work you had with forming and photographing and writing. Thank you very much for your very inspiring posting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
veri
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010 12:16:45 AM »

Yes, I admit, I really love veggies - is it that obvious? Grin

wideeyedlife, I hear you on the pasta portrait... I have no inspiration for that either. I'll probably just do something for fun with kids - so it'll go into "kid's quality time" category instead of "true crafting" Cheesy.
As for tomatos - although they are accually fruits - culinary speaking they can be considered veggies. And popsicle can accually be done with veggies (have you eaten carrot ice cream?) - but I prefer fruit ice cream as well. Well the first is chocolate, of course - nothing beats chocolate ice cream Grin.
Bytheway - I'd dye without my stove... It's gas stove but the oven is electric and I want them both - working Grin. I like to cook and we like to eat a lot Wink.

limeriot, I always thoguth I have a black thumb because I always forgot to water the flowers but when I tried to remember to do that - my thumbs really got green:) though I still hate to pull weeds.

thank you, everyone for your kind remarks - makes me really happy and want to post again Smiley - so be careful - I might not go away;)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
QueenQuill

Are we having fun yet?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010 03:13:10 AM »

Such a cute idea!  I love all the different ways you used your mini veggies.  Adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Face it, crazy people are hot.
RavingRosemary

Beware the weasel....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010 06:00:53 AM »

These are awesome!  And your descriptions are so cute.  Adventures of the mini-veggies....!  I love them all, including the fairy.  Who doesn't need a garden fairy?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

English Major Soaps! on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/englishmajorsoaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Turf Author Jonathan Ross Interview
Jonathan Ross on Golden Age
Profile of an Artist: Ingrid Dabringer
Supervillain Origins: Kraven the Hunter
How to Draw Mello
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...