A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 303,135
Currently Running With Scissors:
696 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini VEGGIES & co. = 10 ways to use miniatures (img obese)  (Read 10221 times)
Tags for this thread: faux_food , miniature  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010 10:05:04 PM »

neat idea for the seedling markers
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010 10:30:25 PM »

I like the seedling marker idea the best, as it seems more practical for me. I totally know what you mean. If it doesn't have a purpose, it's just taking up space.

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010 05:50:58 AM »

What a great collection of ideas! All your little veggies look perfect, and so cute! I'm particularly in love with the little yellow peppers, and I have wisted the garden fairy!
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010 09:36:31 AM »

Hello!  I've been waiting for your entry...and here it is!   Grin    Your veggies are so cool.  Such good work.  Smiley   My favorites are the tomatoes (oh, wait...that's a fruit).  And the popsicle (ooo, umm, that too, is strictly non-veggie), and the fairy (oop, also alive, but non-veggie)!  lol   They're great! 

Wow, I've not used clay in a long time, it's so small and so clay-ey.  lol  I may have to take up clay again, but, damn, we don't have a stove that works yet.  I mean, we have the stove, but no electricity hooked up yet to it, because our house isn't finished! lol

You're right...your resolution is so DAMN cool.  I love it!  Thanks for letting me join!

Well, I'm seriously debating whether or not I want to make a pasta portrait (as per the next craftster challenge)...for sure it won't look too great...so if I do make something it will have to be something I'm glad I spent my time on...here goes my mind a-whirring...   Roll Eyes
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010 01:19:24 PM »

I do not have a green thumb (more like a black thumb of plant death) but seeing the way you used your incredible veggies for seed markers makes me want to plant a garden right now!!

Fantastic job!!

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010 06:25:48 PM »

I can tell you love veggies too! Awesome work!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010 11:44:19 PM »

Wow! These are definitely great! All the cute little details and ideas! I appreciate all the work you had with forming and photographing and writing. Thank you very much for your very inspiring posting!
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010 12:16:45 AM »

Yes, I admit, I really love veggies - is it that obvious? Grin

wideeyedlife, I hear you on the pasta portrait... I have no inspiration for that either. I'll probably just do something for fun with kids - so it'll go into "kid's quality time" category instead of "true crafting" Cheesy.
As for tomatos - although they are accually fruits - culinary speaking they can be considered veggies. And popsicle can accually be done with veggies (have you eaten carrot ice cream?) - but I prefer fruit ice cream as well. Well the first is chocolate, of course - nothing beats chocolate ice cream Grin.
Bytheway - I'd dye without my stove... It's gas stove but the oven is electric and I want them both - working Grin. I like to cook and we like to eat a lot Wink.

limeriot, I always thoguth I have a black thumb because I always forgot to water the flowers but when I tried to remember to do that - my thumbs really got green:) though I still hate to pull weeds.

thank you, everyone for your kind remarks - makes me really happy and want to post again Smiley - so be careful - I might not go away;)

Are we having fun yet?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010 03:13:10 AM »

Such a cute idea!  I love all the different ways you used your mini veggies.  Adorable!

Face it, crazy people are hot.

Beware the weasel....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010 06:00:53 AM »

These are awesome!  And your descriptions are so cute.  Adventures of the mini-veggies....!  I love them all, including the fairy.  Who doesn't need a garden fairy?

English Major Soaps! on Etsy:
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Work With User Interface Shortcuts in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Customize the Menus in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Work With Keyboard Shortcuts in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Create a Custom Keyboard Shortcuts in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Customize the Workspace in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Beware! Black Cats!
Meatless Monday: Pickled Peppers
Spotlight on: Precious Metal Clay

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...