(Sea Nymph Dotees made by me for Round 8 - Feb. 2010)
Swap name: Dotees - Mini Art Dolls - Round 9
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Smmarrt
Sign-up date range: Fri. 3/05/10 - Fri. 3/19/10
Date to send item by: Mon. 4/19/10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
We're back! And we're looking for crazy dotee-makers and collectors! Or new dotee-crafters and those who want to dip their toes in the water.
Simply put, dotees are dolls that are 3' - 6' tall, with a loop for hanging and a face. If you visit the past galleries, you'll see that these rules are the only rules. (And faces are not a requirement.)
You can make dotees out of fabric, felt, yarn, paper, twigs, gourds - most of us love those of you who think outside of the sewing box. But sewing is fab also.
You must, must, must agree to:
in a sturdy or bubble envelope.
a Delivery Confirmation number for each USA-bound doll.
This is a Craftster requirement as well.
your partners and organizer when you send and receive.
photos in a timely manner - no one likes to wait -
in contact - I know stuff comes up - unexpected stuff. But just let us know when life throws you a curve ball - you don't need to tell us all the intimate details of your life - just that something has come up.
Discussion thread is here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=338404.0
Dotees – Galleries List
Round 1 - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=250388.0
Round 2 - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=257571.0
Round 3 - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=273862.0
Round 4 - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=295530.0
Round 5 - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=304600.0
Round 6 - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=313711.0
Round 7 - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322303.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Dotees - Mini Art Dolls - Round 9
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Can you take and post digital photos (or scan)?
Will you promise to send in a bubble envelope or other sturdy mailing device?
Do you prefer a group of 4 or 5?
List 5 things you like:
List 5 things you do not like:
Any allergens in your house (pets, smoke, anthrax)?:
Do you have any allergies?
Anything else you'd like your swap partners to know?
(The likes and dislikes are just a jumping off point for your partners - there is no guarantee that you'll get what you ask for.)Gallery is here
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.