This is the text of the Official Contest Rules. It is readable on the actual little scroll, but not in the photos, so I've cut and pasted it here.
MAKE IT LIKE THE MUGGLES!
sans-magic art contest
1. ABSOLUTELY NO MAGIC ALLOWED!
2. Contest open to all, magicians and muggles alike.
3. One entry per person.
4. Entries must be made solely from the Official Muggle Art Contest kit. Anything in this box, and the box itself, and all packaging within which this kit is contained may be used in the final entry. Any entry containing any other items will be automatically disqualified.
5. No previous Contest Kit items from previous years may be used in the current year's contest.
6. No additional materials may be contained in the entry. Additional non-magic tools may be used in the building of the entry.
7. Contest entries must be in the ministry of magic Muggle Relations Department, MuggleArt Contest Division Office no later than midnight on October 31 of this year.
8. Submissions must include name, age, address, contact owl.
9. Contest entries must be in the Ministry of Magic Muggle Relations Department, MuggleArt Contest Division Office no later than midnight on October 31 of this year.
10. Non-winning entries not picked up by December 31 will be discarded.
10. Prizes will be awarded based on quality of work, originality, overall appeal. Prizes will be awarded in the following categories: Ages 0-10 (3 prizes). Ages 11-17 (3 prizes). Ages 18+ (1 grand prize, 2 runner ups, 9 honorable mentions).
Please contact the Muggle Relations Department MuggleArt Contest Division Office with any questions.