A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
420 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 11 Gallery  (Read 20172 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2010 06:53:10 AM »

Right...

Mother- I actually think I am going to end up like mine... My mum is definitely turning into my nan, I keep finding myself doing and saying mother-like things. Bleh.

Procrastinator- I do this a ridiculous amount. Work to do? Well, I *could* do it, but then I could also spend the time removing all traces of dust from my desk...

Ex- It's a sad fact that we can't help who we love. I bet there's not a single person who hasn't wished they could change their feelings, but it's just tough luck. It seems only time can change it.

Rain- I have a love/hate relationship with rain. It messes my hair up no end and makes me look like a complete prat, but there's something to be said for getting completely soaking and not giving a damn about it.

Usual 'I'll do more later', so there's more procrastination time. Hoorah! I hope I get some today, even though I've only got 3 more to get Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The only signature he needed was my fist. With a pen in it. That I was signing with.
feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2010 10:14:06 AM »

Huzzah because I got two more today! Boo because it means I've only got one left to get Sad But also huzzah for the awesomeness and 'GTFO my head, man!' of them.

I want to be a pirate

Gay men turn me on

Back- Straight men just aren't as sexy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The only signature he needed was my fist. With a pen in it. That I was signing with.
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2010 01:06:46 PM »

I received two more...so excited!

"I obsess more over possessions I want than the relationship I have"

I would say that maybe you should rethink your preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'relationship...there') is someone out there who will rock your world.

"I want to marry him now I'm only 18"

I wanted to get married at 18 and looking back now I thank my lucky stars I didn't.  You have your whole life to be married.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaders
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2010 01:10:40 PM »

"Oh men... they just take take take what they need from you..."

"I have lupus and I am afraid it is killing me."
Back: "but I can't say anything because my family is even more scared than I am."
THIS ROCKS   Logged
msmadeline
list-maker extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2010 02:02:58 PM »

birthday i SOOOOO loved reading this one. i have some people i'd like to call up. and somewhere between me dialing and them answering i'd remember why they suck. and want to super mean...so..this is great!

actress it sounds romantic to me..

hoarders i call my mom a hoarder. she's not really, and to be honest, i'm always glad she has kept a lot of the things i would have thrown away..

death i dont look forward to dying. and i surely don't want my young life cut short. but in a way, dying is kind of awesome because you (usually) only get to do it once. and maybe it's nice...like bubble baths.

pretty men reminds me of the song "pretty women" from sweeney todd. at least that's what i think of..

dirt i kinda like dirt.

mom's shirt hehe, i did this to a tupperware container in elementary school, because no on else had tupperware and i was embarassed. i still feel a little guilty. it was nice tupperware haha

sobriety alcohol tore my family apart. my dad was sober for a year, and he was one of my favorite people. don't let your life be a short memory that someone keeps of you. i can honestly say, even though i don't know you, that i'm proud of you for trying. please keep trying..

adopted you tell 'em..it sounds like you have a beautiful family.

happy i have been finding myself in this predicament lately. hang in there :] try to keep your chin up, even if the thought pisses you off.

masochist yay for kinky secrets :] i'd go into more detail, but perhaps i'll save that for another swap?

mother my mother is nothing like her mother. and i hope to turn out like my mother, because she's great.

ex i sent out a secret that, if discovered, would have hurt someone a lot. :/ i hope your current bf is awesome and treats you a bit better..

rainy days i LOOOOVE rainy days, too. you see, if it's hazy and cloudy, i get a migraine from the glare, so if it rains, it needs to POUR. and i just love everything about a rainy day.

history my boyfriend erases the browsing history sometimes. hmm.

race not cool! this happens to my sister, and it hurts her feelings to be reduced to the level of someone who would say things about a person's race..

kids i hope you find a way to have the beautiful family you want!

strangers haha me too!! strangers are so fascinating.

pirate my boyfriend and i have discussed this at much length. i'd just love to be a damn pirate.

gay men they do tend to be pretty hot. but too clean for me haha

posessions i have to say i'm quite opposite. i almost hate posessions.

marry PLEASE WAIT! i've been with my boyfriend since i was 16, i'm 23 next week. that's a long time. you have to think about what it means to be married. not just a pretty dress, a thing to have. but then again, i'm not really one for weddings...

men -looooong sigh- don't they just? i find with any relationship, people have a tendancy to taketaketake. sometimes though, it's just us not SEEING what they're giving back. unless they're not giving anything back. then screw them.

lupus i can't even imagine what you and your family are feeling :[ it's a lovely card, though..

THIS ROCKS   Logged

msmadeline
list-maker extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2010 02:29:01 PM »

"when i found out he got married, i was dpressed for 2 days."

back text: "luckiest girl in the world."

just sayin..."girl in the war" gets me everytime. also, she's quite pretty.

"this is how you make me feel everytime i can't have you!"

sounds like good old fashioned sexual tension, to me.

also, a note to sender, the place featured on the original postcard, yeahhh i spend a lot of time there in the summer. small world.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2010 10:13:13 PM »

I've received all of mine, woohoo!

"I feel ashamed that my parents have to bribe me w/ a MacBook to graduate on time."

"In the event of zombie apocalypse, my plan is to offer sexual services to the army in return for protection."

(Front and back): "I wish people could understand my obsession with fantasy and colour! Fantasy provides me a place to escape to, while colour fights off the depression -- most of the time..."

Background: "I choose him."
Inside Heart: "Love"
In Pink: "One of my best friends is divorcing the man of my dreams."

"I lie just because I can."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2010 10:18:03 PM »

I love all of the cards I received! It's even more awesome that they all coordinate pretty well together visually, in purples and blues Smiley I can relate to all of them. The zombie apocalypse card made me laugh so hard I nearly peed my pants, and the heart card was so...heavy. I love how the MacBook card looks like an Apple background/screensaver. The fantasy/colours card is so pretty in person, looks like it was done in markers or watercolors. The lie card hits home for me right now, I feel like I've been doing that a lot lately!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2010 03:25:45 AM »

Card overload again! I keep forgetting just how many there are/are going to be.

Pirate- I want to be a pirate too! They're so awesome! I wish I was cool enough to dress a bit more piratey... I was actually thinking yesterday I'll totally have to make a pirate flag (Princess Bride themed, woo) and the pirate bunting I keep wanting to do. Fabric shop trip ahoy!

Gay men- QFT. Even if they're straight I seem to prefer the camp ones. Hrm.

Possessions- If that's the case, then maybe it isn't the right relationship.

Marry- Meh, marriage is overrated, IMO. I don't think it's at all nessecary, and can actually be a bad thing for relationships. There are so many people who marry young and really regret it.

Men- I suppose you've just got to continue in the fight to find the ones that don't. There are plenty out there, don't let the bad ones bring you down.

Lupus- there's not really much to say because I'm sure you've heard it all before. But still; try and stay positive, there's a lot to be said for state of mind helping medical conditions.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

annachronism

will sew for tattoos

« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2010 04:05:03 AM »

"I do not blossom...I am not blissful...I have no beauty...I do not enjoy the sunshine..."

"I hate your Mom with a burning passion. I didn't know I could hate someone this much."
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010 04:06:56 AM by annachronism » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Olivia Wilde Supplies Colorful Spring-Dress Inspiration
2013 MTV Movie Awards Fashion: Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart
Beyoncé Nails the Island-Style Look in Cuba
Featured Blogger: Annabelle Fleur of Viva Luxury
The Pencil Skirt: An Office Staple is Reborn
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...