A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,804
Currently Running With Scissors:
474 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 11 Gallery  (Read 19807 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Willowe
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2010 08:34:10 AM »

Young- So? Some of the best people I know act too young for their age! As long as its not something that's ruining your life and it makes you happy, it shouldn't matter.

Shave- I do the same thing! I only wear long pants during the winter, so I figure that if no one can see my legs, why does it matter?

A's- I'm sorry you feel that way! I used to think the same thing- I remember *crying* the first time I got a B on my report card! You just need to realize that even if you're getting B's, as long as you put your best effort into it that's perfectly alright.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
frootiloopz08
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2010 11:31:10 PM »

Gah! So much catching up to do when it comes to putting my two cents in for these postcards! Since it is such a late hour now, I think I will hold off another day or two and just wait until I'm more awake/freer with my schedule. All the postcards are so artsy--- Love them all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
msmadeline
list-maker extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2010 09:10:50 PM »

ugh. i'm such a procrastinator, so this will be a massive post.

"i am a facebook stalker"

dude..me, too :]

"i've always wanted a surprise birthday party, but am afraid of being forgotten."

:[

front text: "my life is empty"
back: " i'm 18. never been to a pub, club, whatever. never had a boyfriend, never kissed. no friends, no social contact. change in situation? slim to none."

get out there! life is grand! i promise.

"i've been looking forward to this swap so i could share secrets i couldn't tell anyone else. so thanks. shh! don't tell! :]"

i wont ;]

"i knew you for one week, seven years ago! next year i'm coming to barcelone. i hope to run into you!!"

i hope you run into them, too.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

msmadeline
list-maker extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2010 09:12:53 PM »

p.s. getting mail from random strangers is super awesome :]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2010 09:15:16 PM »

2 More:

The back says:

Text reads: ...we don't talk...   actually, I just really fucking miss you   it was a long, hot summer and it just seemed right
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2010 09:24:14 PM »

Facebook stalker - Haha That's pretty harmless.
Surprise - Awww. You need better friends!
Empty - Sometimes you have to do scary things to get what you want- try going slightly outside of your comfort zone and doing something new.
Shhh! - Love this artwork! And me too!!!
Barcelona - Good luck finding them!
Ugly - I don't know whether or not that's true, but I'm sorry that it is how you see yourself. ANd there is a lot more to a person than their appearance.
Miss you - Lovely art on this one too. Makes me feel wistful.

Going to be offline for a couple of days (mom's having surgery), but will post any new secrets later this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
frootiloopz08
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2010 10:32:57 PM »

GAH! Okay, so here I go, with all my comments about the ones that I never got to write about yet... There's quite a list. And I received five within the past two days... they will be posted soon!

Drag- Ha! Depends on the person in drag. Some people definitely wear it better than others!

Body- Hahahahaha, cute idea! The secret's a little on the rough side though. Someone said it before... As long as it's an okay thing and you're still friends, there shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Kitty v. Grandfather - Kitties play different roles in life compared to grandfathers. Obviously. Also depends on how much they were in your life.So it can be considered understandable to have more "imissyou" feelings towards one over another.

Surround Self in Beauty - Wow. Love the artwork on this one. Be confident. Feel great, look great. I'm sure you're smokin'  Grin.

Addicted to Crosswords - I'm a word search fan, myself Smiley.

Quit - It's tough for someone to kick a habit. Even when you both know it's possible, it still isn't necessarily easy. Give it some time... Just a smidge more... And eventually he will turn around, take the plunge, and quit.

Never - Hey! That's great! If that's something you are against, then continue to do what you think is right. Surprisingly, those activities just get hyped up in different settings so it SEEMS like everyone is doing it... In fact, only about 33% of the people are partaking in those activities in a college setting. So do not feel pressured by any means.

Optimista - Yes! Share that optimism Smiley

Piano - Ha! Samesies! Well, maybe not so much. I can't play, like, at all.

Swapping - I'm sorry to hear that. I always feel bad if I'm sending out a swap late and know that I can do better... I'm just not up to par with everyone else on here in crafting skills. But don't worry, this swap is great, and there will be plenty more to choose from with chances to get great goodies!

Young for my Age - Who doesn't?  Tongue

Shave - I try to hold out as long as possible, hahahaha. I haven't gone through the whole winter, though.

Directionless - Life doesn't necessarily have a direction. Even though some things may seem to be going your way, it can take a sudden turn at any moment. You may not know how to change it specifically, but you are the one that has to make the change. So just go for what you want to do, and then things will fall into place for a bit... Just make sure to be prepared for everything!

PART TWO WILL COME LATER! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2010 01:28:05 AM »

Postcard overload today, it seems. I hope I get one/lots and lots and lots.

Facebook- But... I thought stalking was what Facebook was for?

Suprise- I just don't tell anyone when my birthday is. Saves disapointment all round really.

Ugly- Woo, same... I just wish people would stop with the 'oh, you're not ugly'/'you're beautiful on the inside...' crap, because let's face it, as if that matters?

Shhh!- Also ditto. Although saying that, people who know me would *probably* be able to guess which were mine. But it's more about things that nobody would normally mention than 'secrety secrets'. Um. Sort of.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The only signature he needed was my fist. With a pen in it. That I was signing with.
BunnyTuTu

Is it because I have a waffly nose?

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2010 06:13:22 AM »

facebook stalker: I don't really have anyone to stalk ... but I probably would if I did Cheesy
Surprise Party: I wouldn't like a party, but surprise birthdays plans would be great! I finally got one last year on my 25th!
Empty: I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope your situation changes for you into something you'd like!
Swap: Yeah me too Cheesy
Barcelona: I hope you do Cheesy
Pretty: All peoples perspectives are different, just because you don't feel beautiful doesn't mean you aren't to someone else!
Miss you: What a beautiful card!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BunnyTuTu

Is it because I have a waffly nose?

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2010 06:17:24 AM »

I received 2 today!

Growing up, my sister and I would pee in this cup that my mom would use to get drinks of water for herself at night. We recently told her and she said "Water always tasted funny upstairs!"

I dream of being in a far away place so I don't have to deal with real life.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Riko Yuusaki
How to Draw Rex Salazar
How to Draw Rayquaza
How to Draw Professor Fransworth
How to Draw Poof
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...