A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,739
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 11 Gallery  (Read 19898 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

erinrosemary
« Reply #180 on: April 01, 2010 09:33:58 AM »

Got one yesterday that I havent had time to post until now
Front

Back

"I made "Konnor" up to avoid the truth..Now when I don't want to go somewhere or do something I just say I'm with him..."
THIS ROCKS   Logged
feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2010 12:18:35 PM »

Massive post series, comin' up. If I miss any, then ap-il-oh-gies for the inconwenience, as it were.

Macbook- Well then, don't do it for the Macbook. Do it for you and consider it an extra bonus.

Zombie apocalypse- Why did I not think of that? In that case, maybe it's not food we should be stockpiling Wink

Fantasy- The picture is awesome. Well, if they want to be dull and only interested in the real world where all you get is death and taxes, then more fool them.

Choose him- Awkward situation. But, if you wanted to, it could work out for all of you. Happens in the soaps all the time...

Lie- I can understand why, just don't take it too far. I've heard plenty of stories about lies that got out of hand and ended up causing a lot of damage.

Hate your mom- We can't like everyone. Don't let it get the better of you though.

Candy- I think everyone does that, to some degree. If people say they don't, they're clearly lying. Or a bit weird. Also pink Starburst are the best- shame I don't really like the other flavours...

Galaxy- It would be pretty weird- who knows what alien worlds are like? But very cool indeed. Damn you, speed of light, for ruining intergalactic travel!

3rd grade- Well, you've got two choices. One, carry on as is and forever wonder what if. Two, go for it, however you see fit. If you've been friends for that long, it's unlikely to ruin it, and you might even find he feels exactly the same.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The only signature he needed was my fist. With a pen in it. That I was signing with.
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: April 01, 2010 03:08:29 PM »

Konner- LOL Best. Excuse. Ever.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
Willowe
« Reply #183 on: April 01, 2010 03:52:12 PM »

"When you ask if I am okay I say "yes" because I don't know what else to say."

"My eyes aren't BLUE

They're BROWN"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

« Reply #184 on: April 01, 2010 04:13:15 PM »

Island- well, it's likely that inside you're leaning one way or the other. It's impossible for others to judge without knowing all the backstory and what happened after, but however you feel, you can't change it so don't be too negative about it.

Masturbate- Hey, you're an adult! Do whatever makes you happy! Nice to see it being 'openly' discussed rather than 'ooh noo we're laydees we don't do things like that!'

Time- I quite like doing nothing, but it's actually quite hard! I'd be more than happy to sit around, watching the world and thinking, but I can't help thinking that others would disaprove of me being so 'lazy'. Pff.

Disney- Meh, you can still be a princess anyway. Don't let Disney tell you that all princesses must be wafer thin, average height and able to sing and summon birds and never have to do their hair or makeup...

Grow up- Love the drawing, hehe. I love writing 'by ... age ...' on things. Honestly, that's not just being childish, that's being pretty selfish too. Dunno, hard to judge really. Maybe drop some hints to start with by trying to get her to go out and meet people, and if that doesn't work then it's probably big guns time :s

Unconditional love- Aww, that's really sweet. I'm glad you're happy!

Cleaner- I'm terrible for things like that. Like, the only thing I liked about organic chemistry labs was the lush smelling solvent that just happened to be by our work area...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The only signature he needed was my fist. With a pen in it. That I was signing with.
feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

« Reply #185 on: April 01, 2010 04:23:51 PM »

Art school- Maybe try some free classes? There's probably loads going on, maybe you'd feel less like it was a waste if you'd tried it and knew it was good for you.

Mum- Nowt wrong with having a bit of help, if I had someone who could make my ideas look as good as I imagine them to be, yes please!

Big Mac- I'm sure I remember reading about how a Big Mac actually has less fat/calories than quite a lot of things you'd think were better. Saying that, think of the money you'd save if you even had one less per week!

Facebook- It's always tempting to look, but I think you should try to move on. Find new people to stalk Wink

Alone- Not much to say really. Ditto.

Straight A's- I'm quite lazy too. The trouble is I always seem to pull it off at the last minute, which means I still don't do any work and I'm concerned the time when I don't is the time when it properly matters.

Gay man- Well, if I happened to be a man, I reckon I'd be gay. As previously commented, ladies aren't really my thang.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2010 01:53:57 PM »

so i got my laptop set up, and about five songs in (my music is on my external drive) the laptop froze, and when i restarted it, it didn't recognise any usb ports. not my external drive, not my flashdrives, not my camera. a) i'm seriously getting fed up with faulty computers, b) i now need to find alternative means to post pictures. i'm so sorry to my partners.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2010 02:23:44 PM »

I *meant* to do more comments after the last massive batch, but I didn't, so here are some more. Oh my word, I have so many left, I'm only halfway through page 13 :s

Barrier- If you don't already know what the barrier is, try and work it out. Then you either have the choice of trying to break it, or accepting it and moving on. It's up to you.

Corn- Never done it. I can see why it would be quite satisfying though, and corn is tasty.

Aren't words- Sounds like you're going to have to find some way of dealing with it, or spend far too long feeling 'in limbo', as it were. Dealing with it could mean acting on it, or trying to move on, or whatever you feel is best.

13 years- The trouble is, the longer you leave it, the higher the probability that there's going to be something that needs doing. And if you continue to leave it, it will just get worse and need more treatment. Catch things early and it's easy peasy and doesn't hurt. I'm seriously scared of the dentist, but once you get out, it's 'well that was easy' and skipping off like nothing happened.

Song- At least you can make up something cool about it, I suppose. Doesn't really matter if it isn't true.

Lonely- I think a lot of parents feel that way. Maybe do things with him that let you meet people, like baby classes or even just playing outside.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2010 02:37:45 PM »

Former friend- Superiority is sometimes justified, I think that's an example of an occasion when it most definitely is.

Roommates- My flatmates are idiots too. Thank god I only need to keep putting up with them until June. I wish I could enact some form of cruel, unusual and hilarious revenge on them for all the things they keep doing. Sigh.

Cats- Cats *are* pretty awesome.

Superior- People who say they can;t sew have clearly never tried/are too lazy to do it. Sewing badly is another matter, I'm pretty naff, but it gets the job done.

Virgin- Don't let them get to you. Why's it any of their business anyway?

Magazines- They're hilarious, aren't they? Also rather addictive... Although I only buy them if they have really hilarious/weird/WTF??? titles.

Reason- Everything *does* have a reason, but nobody said it had to be a proper one... Nevertheless, if it is a 'proper reason', you probably won't find out what it is until the reason is happening.

Boobs- Bigger boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. Backache, really hard to find nice bras that aren't built like a reinforced suspension bridge, a lot of clothes don't fit because they're designed for people built like Twiglets...

Litterbox- Apart from chuckling slightly, my initial reaction was 'uuuhh.... why...?'. Not that it really matters, I suppose- it's as good a place as any if a toilet isn't available.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #189 on: April 05, 2010 02:04:39 PM »

Yes- They may be just asking if you're okay because they also don't know what else to say.   Also, *hug*.

Eyes- Contacts, I assume. Hehe. Of course, as a light-eyed person, I'd rather have brown eyes. You always want what you don't have.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creating a Laminated Pressed Flower Bookmark
Creating a Pressed Flower Frame-Under Photo
Creating a Pressed Flower Frame-Over Photo
Preparing Flowers for the Press
Drying Pressed Flowers
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...