A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,953
Currently Running With Scissors:
686 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 11 Gallery  (Read 22297 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

frootiloopz08
« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2010 11:42:16 AM »

AND NOW FOR THE CONTINUATION...

Disneyland Parade - It's amazing how strict they are with height and characters! I work in a place where you dress in costume, and if you are off the height by a little bit, it does make a difference. I thought that Disney would have plenty of characters available for taller people!

Can't Be Alone - Sorry, lovie. You won't be alone! Someone will be there for you.

Unconditional Love - Glad you have found someone like that in your life. And I am sure that they have some love going right back at ya.

Floors - Hahaha. I'd offer to wash floors in the hopes of having a Cinderella moment. And yeah, sometimes the floor cleaner DOES smell good!

Art School - If you feel that you are going to learn something from it, it shouldn't be considered a waste of money. Maybe you can audit a class and just see what it's like?

Mom Helps - Aw, that's pretty cute! Don't worry, I'm not much of a sewer myself, but it's always cool to at least give a craft a shot if you haven't tried it!

Big Mac - Every day? Totally jealous... I haven't been to a McDonalds in years!

Ex's Account - I feel that facebook stalking does enough to keep you up-to-date if yu wanted to check up on your ex, hahaha. I'd be careful!

MORE TO COME...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amylili
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2010 01:18:35 PM »

Hello, sorry for the delay  Undecided , here are the last ones I received:

I sometimes wish I really had died when I tried to kill myself.
No worries though! That's why I'm still in therapy!

I printed the entire Titanic script a few pages a night so my father wouldn't notice the paper missing.

He's the one

...but I wish he wasn't

I only joined envirothon because my crush was on the team

And yet, it's because of Envirothon that I'm going to major in Conservation Biology.
Funny how these things work out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Free Printable Cards, Envelopes and other Paper Craft:
www.foralfy.com
frootiloopz08
« Reply #172 on: March 31, 2010 02:30:28 PM »

A LONG TIME AGO, IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY...

Always Alone - You say you have not many friends, but you still have friends! I personally think it's better to have a small, close-knit group rather than many acquaintance-type of "friends". Maybe pick up a hobby? Join a club? It's amazing how many people you'll meet when you are with someone else doing something that interests both of ya.

Lazy - I feel ya. There are times when you don't want to do it. Totally understandable. I hate grades. Blah.

Thinspo - Uhm... what's a thinspo? I never heard of that before!

Gay Man - Being from a theatre group, there's nothing to hide, hahaha Smiley

Barrier - Sorry, lovie. Has this been discussed with the other? Do you know what's causing the wall? If you know what it is, then it will be easier to knock down.

Corn - A rather interesting thing to be doing all day, but if it's fun for you, then hey! Go for it! Hahahahah

Be with You - Bah, I hate that feeling... when they're there, but you can't have them at the same time. Just go with it and see what happens; it may turn out for the better.

Dentist - Wow, you must have good teeth!

Name - I would totally go for that story; definitely sparks the interest of the name (whatever it is).

Light of Life, but Lonely - Aw, I'm sorry that you feel lonely. But to know that you have a little one must be so uplifting Smiley Keep him smiling, and you'll wind up smiling, too.

Whore - Nice way of putting it, in letter form! It's relieving to write something to a friend in letter form... and then put it in a craft swap! You get the feelings out without ever having them know!

Roommates - That's why I live in a single Smiley

Cats - Cats are cuuuuute.

Superior - Hahaha, nice. Everyone has their thing that gives them a "one-up". Sewing is a good one!

MORE ON THE WAY...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #173 on: March 31, 2010 04:44:16 PM »

i just wanted to let everyone that's been waiting on their last card know that i've recieved a bunch today. quite possibly the most anyone has ever recieved on one day: 7. it's a bit ridiculous, i don't know what the f*** canada post has been doing.

unfortunately, i won't be able to load pictures until saturday. since my computer still doesn't accept usb ports, i bought a laptop, but it won't be set up until saturday (at 8.30 am, seriously, is that really necessary, Geek Squad?)

but yeah, i haven't flaked, i've just had a random mailing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
burntsmore
« Reply #174 on: April 01, 2010 03:00:48 AM »

My last one!  Sad

"I have used sex to get a fix of physical closeness as a result of adolescent ABUSE."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from." -Jodie Foster

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."

Flickr
Wist
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #175 on: April 01, 2010 08:52:12 AM »

Ooooh, more!

Knitting- LOL and good plan, really.
Wishes- I bet that there are plenty of things about you right now that are just wonderful. Try to celebrate who and what you are and not focus on what you aren't.
Symmetrical- Eh, symmetry is overrated, IMO. I like quirks.
Spike/Buffy- I love Buffy too. And Spike is very, very pretty.
Inclusive Language- I hate it too! Why do we have to dilute everything into bland, meaningless descriptions?!
Money- I'm not a finiancial whiz myself, so I have no advice on this one.
Move from Home- It's really hard right now with the way the economy is, but maybe you could have roommates? Of course, then you run the risk of them being idiots. Smiley
Shark- I think a lot of us have a disparity between our hearts and what we show the world.
Died/Therapy- I'm glad you didn't, and I hope therapy is helping.
Titanic- LOL. I wonder if he eventually noticed.
He's the One- Wow. I think I said it about another secret, but it applies here too: Sometimes the person you love is not good for you. If you really believe the cons, then I think you should move on.
Envirothon- That's both funny and pretty cool. You never know which seemingly random actions will change your life.
Abuse- This is a beautiful card, but it makes me sad. I'm so sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #176 on: April 01, 2010 08:58:57 AM »

So...we are going to need an angel (or 2).  The flaker had 10 secrets...so if someone wants to do all 10 or we could have 2 people do 5 each.  If anybody would be interested in being an angel send me a PM.  (I don't think you'd want to post here or everyone will know your secrets!)....  So if anybody wants to be a secret angel, please PM me!   I'm also going to post this on the angel boards since if you're like me it might be hard to come up with even more secrets!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #177 on: April 01, 2010 09:22:02 AM »

So how does it work with a flaker for this swap? Does the organizer post pictures of the secrets that the flaker received? I'm just curious, I don't know who flaked, so I don't know whether or not they had one of my secrets.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #178 on: April 01, 2010 09:28:44 AM »

So how does it work with a flaker for this swap? Does the organizer post pictures of the secrets that the flaker received? I'm just curious, I don't know who flaked, so I don't know whether or not they had one of my secrets.

Oh yea...I didn't even think about the secrets that the flaker received...I was more worried about everybody getting thier 10 secrets...  Yea, I can definitely post pictures of those for you guys!  The flaker was CG_solider54.  If you sent to her and would like your secret posted, you can send me your photo and I'll post it secretly!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #179 on: April 01, 2010 09:30:52 AM »

Gah! I totally haven't had *any* notifications about replies! I thought everyone had wandered off for Easter or something and completely forgot to check here myself... Right, so in that case I think I'll do a series of mega-comments later (lord I have a lot to catch up on) when I'm not at the general family computer.

I actually have no idea how many of mine aren't in here yet. Erm... Two fo sho, although luckily my favourites are already up here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The only signature he needed was my fist. With a pen in it. That I was signing with.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Patriotic Flag Pins
How to Make Crazy Crayons
How to Decorate Bags with Apples
How to Make a Personalized Fish-Themed Invitation
How to Make a Forest Diorama
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...