A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 304,742
Currently Running With Scissors:
604 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - March 2010  (Read 3504 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gavagai
« on: March 01, 2010 01:57:01 PM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me, gavagai! or ask in the discussion thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332561.0 Also, everyone who is planning to participate in the swap, please make sure to post in the discussion thread, if only to say hello!  Cheesy

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: gavagai
Sign-up date range: 03/01/10 - 03/31/10
Date to send item by: within 2 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO

Details of swap:
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizer gavagai with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something (i.e. one item) from the most recent list posted, and then post your own list, someone claims from it and the swap goes on like that, like a chain. Please note that you will need to add things to your list and/or reduce prices (maybe let people pick two things instead of one) if noone claims from your list for a couple of days. We want to keep the swap going!

...and that's it, basically

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizers

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - February 2010
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (and please mention how old you are if under 18) (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if noone claims for a couple of days, and keep doing so until claimed, doing your best to keep the swap going?:
Have you made sure to post in the 2010 discussion thread for this swap?:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received then you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in two weeks, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have two weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizer by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $5-$15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts. When you receive, it is important for you to thank your partner, be courteous and communicative, but a lot of the items are premade or stash, so posting pictures in the Gallery isn't crucial. The exception to this is when something is custom-made for you in this swap. And if you make something with supplies you receive in this swap, we want to see it!

Delivery Confirmation numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, March 31. Feedback will (ideally) be given on April 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM the organizer and who you sent to when you send out, with DC number if you are both in US.
2. Make sure to PM the organizer and who you receive from when you receive.
3. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address so that they have it and don't have to chase you down later.
4. Let’s keep this swap moving, Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days, or the organizer will hunt you down and remind you.
5. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
6. Let’s try to keep this thread for lists as much as possible to save on confusion. If your list is up, you may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise please try to post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our discussion thread .
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010 03:59:46 PM by alteredmommy - Reason: adjusted swap starter info » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
gavagai
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010 02:06:00 PM »

Approved swappers

Three outstanding claims
angelofmusic
corduroy cat
gavagai
jca1982
oneredboot
Velvet Rose

Two outstanding claims
BethieB

One outstanding claim

Blue means sent but not received
Green means sent and received

Send by dates

Send by March 15
I_Bleed_Hot_Glue to gavagai - heart beads, pendants (top row:#3, bottom row #2), variegated yarn, face beads and the 4 patches

Send by March 17
gavagai to angelofmusic - all four of the Tulip paints

Send by March 21
angelofmusic to BethieB - both the Red Heart Light and Lofty, white!

Send by March 22
BethieB to jca1982 - 1 yard of sexy cowboy fabric
jca1982 to gavagai - the bead making tools

Send by March 24
gavagai to corduroy cat - the 3 FQs and skull beads

Send by March 25
corduroy cat to angelofmusic - the assorted antique cigarette cards

Send by March 29
angelofmusic to jca1982 - a set of orange produce bags

Send by March 30
jca1982 to gavagai - never used polymer clay texture stamps

Send by April 2
gavagai to BethieB - the felting kit

Send by April 6
BethieB to corduroy cat - the quilt top
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010 01:04:16 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
gavagai
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010 02:06:55 PM »

The first list up is from I_Bleed_Hot_Glue from the last round:

I would like to claim the Irish breakfast and starry night black teas

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 2
Sendouts Received: 2

I am in New York, living with one smoker and no pets. 

My offerings... UP TO 5 ITEMS

Various beads

Ceramic tiles (all about the size of a nickel)

Glass Pendant (About an 1.25" across)

Glass Pendant (about 1.5" diameter)

glass heart beads (vertical holes)

Ceramic pendants (about an 1.5" diameter - pick two for 1 item)

small size scrap grab bag (all no thinner than 4" and no wider than about 12")

wool-like knit material- 43"x33" (plus about a square foot extra) -  (not sure of what the actual material is, but it feels like a heavy wool)

bag of sea-shells from the Fire Island shore in New York.  Mostly pieces of shells.  Ranging from about the size of a dime to the length of a finger. 

Skein of yarn- variegated red/greens.  Acrylic, probably about 145 yards

dark blue, green, and light blue ribbon - 1/4" wide and 23 1/3 yards

A WHOLE LOTTA size 11 seed beads - glossy green/yellow

mosaiced triangular box with red, orange and yellow swirl pattern.  About 6".

baby pink ceramic bowl I made on a potter's wheel.  About 3" high and 4" in diameter.

fimo clay pendant with stamped chinese character that says "long life".  A little larger than a quater.

four wooden face beads

two stone (possibly some type of agate) pendants.  colors are dark golden yellow and green.  (pics show back and front of the same two pendants).

4 patches

clear plastic container with flower details on the top

grab bag of glass beads. mostly greens, white, clears, and beige

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010 02:19:04 PM »

I would like to claim heart beads, pendants (top row:#3, bottom row #2), variegated yarn, face beads and the 4 patches please.

Claims Allowed: 3
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

MY NEW LIST

Pick 2!

Fabric bowls! Approximately 6" across and height = 3 1/2" (but varies a bit). Pick 2 for one claim. See closeups of all bowls here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=337133.0

Floam! Never used. "Microbead crafting compound for the 21st century!" or at least it says so on the package.  Smiley

"Model magic" by Crayola

Home made charms/pendants that I claimed in the STS swap once but haven't gotten around to using. Maybe someone else will like them? All for 1/2 claim.

A whole lot of glass gems, about 1/2"-1" across. All for 1/2 claim!

Large tree of life necklace. Could also be used to hang in a window or as other decoration. Light reflects beautifully in the beads. (I claimed this too in a swap once.)

...or pick 4!

Tulip dimensional fabric paint. Chose from "Slick true red", "Glitter champagne", "Glow in the dark, natural glow" and "Pearl burgundy". 1/4 claim each.

Ziplock bag of scary skull beads.

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim more than one.

Stretchable book cover! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened.

...or pick 8!

Stamps. Chose between flower, aum(?), drink and guitar. 1/8 claim each.

Of course you can combine things from different categories, e.g. one "pick 2" item and four "pick 8" items equal one claim.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2010 01:31:43 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010 02:25:23 PM »

I would like to claim all four of the Tulip paints. (If I'm adding right, all 4 = 1 claim?)

Here's my list: Modified 3/5/10; 3/6/10
**All my items come from a smoke free, fur free home!**

CRAFTED ITEMS:
1 claim: Sandwich Wrap and matching Snack Bag - made from PUL fabrics, both items close with Velcro and are machine washable/hand washable Smiley  Usually I can get 2 Snack Bags out of each fabric, however I will send what I can make (1-3 bags). Fabric choices are shown below so please let me know which fabric you would like. The fabrics in the photo are not available...sorry. This is a custom made item as ordered, so please allow a week for me to sew them up! Smiley Thanks.

Examples:

Available Fabrics:

SUPPLY ITEMS:
1 claim: Unused Simplicity Pattern: Sizes 14, 16, 18, 20

1 claim: Unused Simplicity Baby Doll Pattern

1 claim: Pink Stuffed Dog; has a purple heart on backside around the tail; VERY cute and soft!

1 claim: 2 Cricut cutting mats – 6 x 12 in.

1 claim: Cricut trimmer tool

1 claim: “Joy” Christmas Cards with Envelopes: inside message left says “Joy to the World! The Lord is Come, Let Earth receive her King!”; inside message right says “May you live in the joy of God’s love this Christmas and throughout the New Year.” - 28 cards/30 envelopes

1 claim: “Ornament” Christmas Cards with Envelopes: front message says “Christmas wishes to you and a happy new year”; colors are gold, cream, and an eggplant purple - 7 cards/8 envelopes

1 claim: “Nativity” Christmas Cards with Envelopes: inside message says “God be with you and bless you at Christmastime and throughout the new year. Merry Christmas” - 11 cards/11 envelopes

1 claim: Pillow Form – 14 x 14 in.

½ claim: Funnel Tray - brand new, never used

½ claim: 4 Snap together craft storage bowls – comes as a set of 4 bowls (3 sets available)

½ claim: Purple flower felt picture frame – 3 x 3 in.

½ claim: Pink and black felt ladybug picture clip

½ claim each: Red Heart Symphony Yarn – worsted weight (4); the fuschia, lt. blue, and dk. blue colors are 3.5 oz. each, the pink and lt. green have a small amount used off of each, but most of the skein is still there (my guesstimate is about 3 oz. each) (Please claim “Red Heart Symphony Yarn” and indicate letter(s). Thanks!) - [Letters C & D claimed - 2/23/10]

½ claim each: Red Heart Light and Lofty – super bulky (6); white color; 1 full skein (6 oz) and one partial skein (my guesstimate is about 5.5 oz. left)

½ claim: Mauve/Reddish and Green Rose Bunch

¼ claim: 2 Empty Crystal Light containers

¼ claim: Pink feather heart pen

¼ claim: 10 2.5" Styrofoam Balls

¼ claim: 6 1" Mini Sports Balls - feel like they might be resin, but I haven't opened the package

¼ claim: 12 1" Mini Lollypop Ornaments

¼ claim: Color your own wood doll kit

1/8 Claim: 12" Snowflake Vellum Strips (6 strips come in your claim!)

1/8 Claim: 12" Swirl Vellum Strips (6 strips come in your claim!)

1/8 Claim: New Package of 30 Fall Recipe Card Blanks

1/8 claim each: Assorted baby stickers. The last page, letter D, is missing a couple of stickers I used for one scrapbook layout. (Please claim “assorted baby stickers” and indicate letter(s). Thanks!)

1/8 claim each: Assorted stickers. (Please claim “assorted stickers” and indicate letter(s). Thanks!)

1/8 claim each: Assorted border stickers - You will receive 2 of each style. (Please claim “assorted border stickers” and indicate letter(s). Thanks!)

« Last Edit: March 06, 2010 11:42:35 AM by angelofmusic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
BethieB

Welcome to the nuthouse, enjoy your stay! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010 10:48:34 PM »

I will claim angelofmusic for both the Red Heart Light and Lofty, white!

Claims Allowed: 2
Claims made so far: 0

These are together for 1 claim:

They are upcycled pouches made out of candy bag wrappers.

Next we have some sewing patterns.  I really don't know how to price these though.  1/8 of a claim per pattern?  Does that sound fair to you guys?  If not, please let me know. 

McCALL'S 8065, Size B, 8, 10, 12 - maternity jumpsuit, romper, dress and top

Butterick 3035 - sizes 6,8,10,12 - maternity jumper

Butterick 6213 - size 6,8,10,12 - misses' jacket, dress and culotte dress

McCALL'S 8061, size 12,14 - Misses' top, skirt and pants

McCALL'S 7200. size 10, bust 32 1/2, U.K. size E - misses' maternity jacket, dress or top and pants

butterick 3564 size 12,14,16 - misses' tunic, skirt and pants

butterick 3067 = size 12,14,16 - misses' dress
2nd Picture - Butterick 4144, size 6-8-10, misses' top, skirt and pants

Butterick 5337, size 8, 10, 12, AND ALSO 14,16,18 - these are two separate pattern envelopes that you can get for the same 1/4 claim - Misses' Misses' petite maternity jumper and jumpsuit.
Claim by the name and pattern number, or just describe it to me if that's easier for ya.

McCall's 6444 Size B, 8, 10, 12, AND Size E, 14, 16, 18 (again, two for one) - maternity jumpsuit and dress.

I have to go take pictures of the rest of the stuff but I wanted to get part of my list up asap. 

Claim 1:
A yard of purpley-orange flowered fabric

A yard of sexy cowboy fabric! 

Two crazy quilt blocks, they are about 11" tall.

Two red and aqua quilt blocks (together, for 1 claim)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog: http://messymama.wordpress.com
Am taking a crafting/posting hiatus and formally withdrawing from all the CAL's I was in.  Need time to recharge and rewire.  But, I am still lurking and loving you guys like crazy, keep posting the amazing projects!!!  You all rock!
jca1982
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010 05:55:43 AM »

I would like to claim BethieB's 1 yard of sexy cowboy fabric...no clue what I'm going to do with it yet, but it's aweseome!!!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

All items are smoke free and come from a house with dogs.

Pick 1

Small Flat Rate box filled with small glass tiles for doing mosaic

Unopened Sculpey clay extruder

Flat-Rate envelope stuffed with paper/ephemera: such as vintage goods, random pieces of paper, book pages, weird random pics, random little pieces of ribbon. If there is specific images that you don't like, please let me know.

Bead making tools...has been opened and used once

Pick 2 or Pick 1 for 1/2 claim

Shrinky Dink, little girl earrings

Two packages of unopened Green Fimo Effects

Seed Beaded necklace, green and brown metallic beads

Poly-Clay faces mold

Unopened palette knives

Bolt of ribbon...not sure how much is there but it's almost full.

Pick 4 or Pick 2 for 1/2 claim

Unopened ceramic doll head and parts

Doll heads, 2 old ladies and an old man

Wire wrapped glass pendant

Quilting patterns

Blue metal bucket

2 felt flowers, purple and red

Popsicle sticks...about 30 of them are gone

4 Unopened scrapbooking stickers packages...mom, prego ones, birthday, cutesy ones

Yo-Yo Button Brooch
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010 07:33:09 AM by jca1982 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

'If I wasn't born a woman, i'd have been a drag queen' Dolly Parton

My etsy!
https://MidwestBeauties.etsy.com
gavagai
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010 06:07:12 AM »

I would like to claim the bead making tools please.  Smiley

Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Not Sent:1

MY NEW LIST
...and I am sorry that it took so long to post it. I was interrupted before I had a chance to post it before.¨

Pick 1!

Needle felting kit that includes:
1 foam pad to use as a base when felting (approximately 6"x6", but may differ a little bit...)

1 felting needle.

Instructions and tips! (will be in black&white unless I get my printer to cooperate better than it does now.)

about 40 grams/1.5 ounces of carded wool. I will make a good mix of colours, or tell me your preferences.

Below are just a few more examples of wool from my stash:

Pick 2!

Blue Totoro, white Totoro plus four soot sprites. Blue Totoro is about 1" tall.

Fabric bowls! Approximately 6" across and height = 3 1/2" (but varies a bit). Pick 2 for one claim. See closeups of all bowls here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=337133.0

Floam! Never used. "Microbead crafting compound for the 21st century!" or at least it says so on the package.  Smiley

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

"Model magic" by Crayola

Home made charms/pendants that I claimed in the STS swap once but haven't gotten around to using. Maybe someone else will like them? All for 1/2 claim.

A whole lot of glass gems, about 1/2"-1" across. All for 1/2 claim!

Large tree of life necklace. Could also be used to hang in a window or as other decoration. Light reflects beautifully in the beads. (I claimed this too in a swap once.)

...or pick 4!

Fatquarters of cotton fabric. You can claim up to 1FQ per fabric below, and each FQ is 1/4 claim.

Ziplock bag of scary skull beads.

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim more than one.

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sorts of stuff. 1/4 claim each! PRICE REDUCED

Stretchable book cover! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened.

...or pick 8!

Stamps. Chose between flower, aum(?), drink and guitar. 1/8 claim each.

Of course you can combine things from different categories, e.g. one "pick 2" item and four "pick 8" items equal one claim.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010 01:22:57 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010 04:50:19 AM »

i claim gavagai for the 3 FQs and skull beads

Claims made so far: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0

i live in a smoke free flat in london, uk. there's 2 cats here as well!

PICK 1
needle felted Cthulu
more pics in my gallery

blank lined journal

small wet felted bag w/ snap closure

set of 3 vintage easter bunny candy/egg holders

altered domino pendant

PICK 2
embroidered dish towel

*SALE*"gloomy" wall hanging/bookmark

*SALE*felted knit brooch

PICK 2 or 1 for 1/2 claim NOW PICK 3!
zombie ornament

button necklace

happy star felt pin

large brooch

fabric cuff

olive oil soap chips for felting

PICK 3 NOW PICK 4!
black plastic cabs (penny size)

assorted antique cigarette cards

felt and card rorschach magnets x2

enamel pins

skater stickers

2 mini pillows (approx 4")
THIS ROCKS   Logged
angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010 03:00:32 PM »

i claim corduroy cat for the assorted antique cigarette cards.

Claims made so far: 1.25
Sendouts Sent: 1

Here's my list: UPDATED 3/13/10; 3/14/10
**All my items come from a smoke free, allergen free, fur free home!**

CRAFTED ITEMS:
1 claim: Sandwich Wrap and matching Snack Bag - made from PUL fabrics, both items close with Velcro and are machine washable/hand washable Smiley  Usually I can get 2 Snack Bags out of each fabric, however I will send what I can make (1-3 bags). Fabric choices are shown below so please let me know which fabric you would like. The fabrics in the photo are not available...sorry. This is a custom made item as ordered, so please allow a week for me to sew them up! Smiley Thanks.

Examples:

Available Fabrics:

1 claim: Set of 4 Reusable Produce Bags: made from tulle, drawstring ribbon closure; are machine washable/hand washable Smiley  I have the following colors available: red, orange, light blue, and green. Ribbon designs will vary but will match the bags. This is a custom made item as ordered, so please allow a week for me to sew them up! Smiley Thanks.

Example:

SUPPLY ITEMS:
1 claim: Unused Simplicity Baby Doll Pattern

1 claim each: Toobers & Zots - foam moldable "toy," great for kids crafts! 2 boxes available!

1 claim: 2 *NEW* *UNUSED* Cricut cutting mats – 6 x 12 in.

1 claim: *NEW* *UNUSED* Cricut trimmer tool

1 claim: Pillow Form – 14 x 14 in.

1 claim: “Joy” Christmas Cards with Envelopes: inside message left says “Joy to the World! The Lord is Come, Let Earth receive her King!”; inside message right says “May you live in the joy of God’s love this Christmas and throughout the New Year.” - 28 cards/30 envelopes

½ claim: Funnel Tray - brand new, never used

1/2 claim: “Ornament” Christmas Cards with Envelopes: front message says “Christmas wishes to you and a happy new year”; colors are gold, cream, and an eggplant purple - 7 cards/8 envelopes

1/2 claim: “Nativity” Christmas Cards with Envelopes: inside message says “God be with you and bless you at Christmastime and throughout the new year. Merry Christmas” - 11 cards/11 envelopes

1/2 claim: Pink Stuffed Dog; has a purple heart on backside around the tail; VERY cute and soft!

½ claim: 4 Snap together craft storage bowls – comes as a set of 4 bowls (3 sets available)

1/2 claim: Styrofoam Cone - 3 7/8 x 8 7/8

½ claim: Purple flower felt picture frame – 3 x 3 in.

½ claim: Pink and black felt ladybug picture clip

½ claim each: Red Heart Symphony Yarn – worsted weight (4); the fuschia is 3.5 oz., the pink and lt. green have a small amount used off of each, but most of the skein is still there (my guesstimate is about 3 oz. each) (Please claim “Red Heart Symphony Yarn” and indicate letter(s). Thanks!) - [Letters C & D claimed - 2/23/10]

½ claim: Mauve/Reddish and Green Rose Bunch

1/2 claim: 10 2.5" Styrofoam Balls

¼ claim: 12 1" Mini Lollypop Ornaments

1/4 claim: 6 1" Mini Sports Balls - feel like they might be resin, but I haven't opened the package

1/4 claim: 1" pink bows

1/4 claim: 1" brown bears

¼ claim: Color your own wood doll kit

1/4 claim each: Magnetic Photo Frames - 1 in purple, 1 in green

1/8 claim: 2 Empty Crystal Light containers

1/8 Claim: New Package of 30 Fall Recipe Card Blanks

1/8 claim each: Assorted baby stickers. The last page, letter D, is missing a couple of stickers I used for one scrapbook layout. (Please claim “assorted baby stickers” and indicate letter(s). Thanks!)

1/8 claim each: Assorted stickers. (Please claim “assorted stickers” and indicate letter(s). Thanks!)

1/8 claim each: Assorted border stickers - You will receive 2 of each style. (Please claim “assorted border stickers” and indicate letter(s). Thanks!)

1/8 Claim: 12" Snowflake Vellum Strips (6 strips come in your claim!)

1/8 Claim: 12" Swirl Vellum Strips (6 strips come in your claim!)

« Last Edit: March 14, 2010 09:28:08 PM by angelofmusic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tips for Taking Care of Your Hair This Winter
Top 7 Hair Myths
Top Hair Trends of 2013
How to Do a Braided Updo for Curly Hair
How to Get an Updo for Christmas
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...