A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,668
Currently Running With Scissors:
599 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 56 - DONE  (Read 17843 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2010 10:09:05 PM »

I claim A2K for something from your wists

(6 (!!!) Claims, 1 Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 3 Rec'd)

My name is Leigh-Ann; I'm 24 and have a 32month old son Levi.  We live in Florida.  My son and I are both VERY allergic to smoke.

Things I like: MY SON, bright colors, things that smell good, the beach, the ocean, books, sewing, FABRIC!   My wists has a LOT of stuff on it and examples of most of the things on my list.  I am truly not picky on what I get, I just love anything handmade!

Things I dont like: anything thats not vegetarian, anything grandma, pastel colors, TV/movie/Disney type characters

Levi wears a size 2T or bigger (as long as it doesnt run small, I usually get him 3T), and I dont like gerber/hanes shirts for him (they dont fit well or last long!),  I am also not a fan of puff paint type embellishments for his clothes, it always ends up looking like a kid made it no matter how neatly its done!

I wear a size xs, possibly s, and prefer fitted type shirts or tank tops

Crafted stuff:
For Levi:
-   Easter basket stuff, anything other than food/soap that a 3yr old might like
-   Rain poncho or coat, to match yellow/orange duck boots
-   Handmade or decorated clothes (for summer!).  I love getting all different things from people, so anything you want goes!  I prefer more gender neutral designs (so no trucks/sports etc like Wal-Mart boys clothes).
-   Fun embellishments I can put on the clothes I make for him and his buddies, for example: precut freezer paper stencils, novelty buttons, appliqus ready to sew on (esp the fun layered ones), whatever else you can think of
-   Fun summer hats to keep the sun off of him, any style
-   Anything Montessori inspired (got a button snake and fishing game already that are great!)
-   Bush hat his head is around 20 http://indietutes.blogspot.com/2009/07/bush-hat.html
-   Cute underware/boxer briefs or the pattern for them http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43296839&ref=cat1_gallery_12
-   Anything fun for a farmer themed b-day party I need an outfit, decorations, games, party bag goodies, a piata everything!  (invites will be emailed so dont need those)
-   Comfy summer pjs
-   Shirt that says on the front: I am intrinsically motivated and on the back Please dont tell me good job, I know how to be proud of myself  (or something similar what do you think?)

For me:
-   Mama cloth, PUL backed, need a variety
-   Knit or crochet bikini that is functional
-   Hanging wetbags, like the kitchen wetbag on my wists
-   Hair things, I have very fine, long blonde hair so anything that would look good and keep it from annoying me.  I always loose my hairties!  (I dont like big ol bows or flowery thingys)
-   Someone to design fun ideas for my YuDu (which I havent used yet!), I have some semi-ideas in mind (advocacy stuff for breastfeeding, cloth diapers, extended rear-facing, carseats etc)
-   Shirt that says fabric makes me happy
-   Tall/skinny palm tree themed wall art for a bathroom
-   Ocean/beach themed pillowcases (made or embellished, any size, upcycled fine)
-   Mini ironing board cover
-   Cork board that is painted or otherwise decorated in bright fun colors the bigger the better (upcycled is fine!)
-   Wall art w/old singer sewing machine and the words Right sides together in any media
-   Some sort of frame or other thing to display Levis artwork that I can easily change out what is displayed. 

Supplies:
-   knit fabrics in boy/gn colors/prints, any amount is fine
-   organic fabrics, any amount, any color
-   hemp or linen, any amount, any colour
-   natural unbleached cotton, any amount
-   t-shirts to upcycle
-   ties to upcycle
-   any fabric actually, I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting fabric in the mail, I mostly make little boys stuff! 
-   Snap press!
-   Novelty buttons/beads (love those button art sets too!)
-   Fun hole punches
-   ANY kids art supplies
-   Smallish terracotta pots (need these for kids to decorate, dont have to be new)
-   Sewing machine thread, all colors but esp white, orange, grape purple, and off-white
-   Novelty fabric, I need one fabric for each letter of the alphabet (monkeys for the letter m, etc.), AND one for each month of the year (xmas fabric for December etc).  FQ size of each or bigger. 
-   Any fun boys sewing patterns.  Would LOVE the project runway ones (which my Joanns won't carry!)
-   12x12 scrapbook paper pads, any fun bright colour. 
-   Clothing blanks!  REALLLLY need baby/toddler/kid size t-shirts/onsies, in plain white or gender neutral colors.
-   Fabric dye, all colors
-   Plain white silk scarves, prefer square ones (like from dharma trading)
-   Embroidery hoops, any size
-   Very stiff interfacing (actually I can use any interfacing if you have extra!)
-   Craft kits for just about anything!

ALSO: anything that wasnt claimed from ANY of my previous lists here (if I listed everything at once it would be crazy huge so I try to change it up each time I post, but I still want everything!)

Extras:
-   seeds for our garden
-   anything mint
-   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2010 10:40:26 PM »

I claim leighi123 for something Montessori inspired

6th claim, 1 outstanding, 4 received

Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in North Carolina USA. I am a 28yr old SAHM to a 4yr old girl. I love to craft and will try anything once.  My favorite colors are red, black, white, green, purple, and harry potter/gryffindor colors.

Crafts

NEW * lapboard with harry potter, candy/sweets, mushroom or ikea fabrics from my wist
NEW * stenciled brown XL fitted women's tee with either of these Farscape images D'argo or Pilot
NEW * stenciled black XL fitted women's tee with either of these Farscape images D'argo or Pilot
* any clothing from my wist http://www.wists.com/twimoon/clothing 38" bust, 35" waist, 30" inseam
* Star Wars fabric pajama pants for me
* Harry Potter fabric pajama pants for me and/or my 4yr old daughter
* knitted eclipse socks like these but without the writing (size 9 womens)
* knitted eclipse wrist warmers like these
* this dress for my 4yr old daughter with similar fabrics to the ones on the page - light blues and browns look really nice on her
* whimsey book  (examples: http://www.wists.com/twimoon/whimsey_book ) - would love if it was multi-themed with stuff I could use to craft items that would go with my favorite shows/movies/books.
(A few favs: Harry Potter, Twilight, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Farscape, Dirty Dancing,  Sweeney Todd, Pretty In Pink, The Breakfast Club, Superman, Goonies, Pirates of the Carribbeans, Star Wars, Heroes, House, Grey's Anatomy, )
* all natural cold process soaps - would love any of these scents: cardamom, lemongrass, orange, cinnamon
* painted converse/vans-type shoes in one of these themes for me women's sz 9 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Twilight, Harry Potter, Farscape)
* painted converse/vans-type shoes in one of these themes for my daughter kids sz 10
    (Harry Potter, Curious George, Tom & Jerry)
* an outfit like this for my daughter http://www.wists.com/twimoon/bbedbfca4d14f38f3dd667d2f1007ee7 (would love it to be in yellow like pictured or brown)

Craft Supplies

* linen or other lightweight fabrics for making long skirts or pants - prefer solid beige, tan, brown or black, black/brown background prints or hippie-ish print
* any of these prints: (Wizard of Oz, Curious George, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Peter Pan, Popeye, Tom & Jerry, Superman (no pink/girly), Clifford, Scooby Doo, skulls (no girly), peace signs, pirate ships)(prefer 1/2 yrd or larger pieces)
* solid color cotton fabric - especially black, white (prefer 1/2 yrd or larger pieces)
* any of these prints in cotton - dr seuss, beatles, dick and jane, flintstones, jetsons, flames, flaming skulls, rudolph/frosty   (prefer 1/2 yrd or larger pieces)
* cotton yarn, especially colors from my wist http://www.wists.com/twimoon/yarn
* bernat berries and cream yarn
* sport weight or sock yarn in these colors: black, red, gryffindor colors
* 4"-6" zippers
* metal/aluminum lollipop or candy molds
* 16-24 gauge artistic wire - any colors
* embroidery hoops (9" or smaller)
* doll eyes (half round black or any safety eyes)
* 1/2" or 3/4" elastic
* embroidery floss
* glass cutter
* pinking shears
* dried lavender   
* whimsies that would go with my fav movies/shows/books
* roving for spinning (would like a spindle too, but can make my own)
* red satin blanket binding
* snaps for snap press - sz 15 or 16
* glass or stone beads
* crochet thread sz 3 (any of these colors: primary blue, green, orange, yellow, purple, or these: mexicana, linen, brown, black, metallic gold/gold, metalic silver/silver, metallic white/silver)
* black vinyl/faux leather (1/2 a yard or so) and a 3" square of white
* retractable tape measure
* unfinished wood trinket boxes or cases
NEW * paper mache book boxes
NEW * food print fabric: cupcakes, cakes, ice cream, doughnuts, candy (prefer fat quarter or larger)
NEW * either of these ikea fabrics(prefer fat quarter or larger)

Extras
* lion button (heraldy type, or face, not kiddie)
* gryiffindor/hogwarts patch
* bertie botts bag
* Superman comics (for crafting so ok if damaged)
* 1/2"-1" white stretch lace (only need about 12" or so)
* Reader's Digest Craft & Hobbies book

Thanks!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010 09:53:40 PM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edie22
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2010 06:18:13 AM »

i claim padfoot for some supplies

this is claim 5 of the round, 0 in transit, 2 received

Also, I have a better list at home if no one sees something on here by the time I get home I'll update the list with more items and links and stuff. 

About Me: I'm 34, married and live with my husband in South Florida.  We don't have any kids or pets and don't really plan on them.  I love chocolate, anything with blue stripes, office supplies, Diet Pepsi, my G1 phone, Star Trek and anything related to Chris Pine.  I like polka dots and stripes and cute things.  I love the colors pink and blue and pretty much all colors, but I love blue and brown together and pink and brown.  Also Pink/green and brown/pink/green.  I love ALL BAGS.  i am getting quite a collection and I switch them all the time.  I'm pretty easy to please and my wists is currently at almost 300 items...

Wishes:
Crafted:
~Stenciled t-shirt with Chris Pine/star trek related... there's an awesome one in my wists.  size 3x BIG WISH personal swap for this! YAY!
~Stitch markers for crochet BIG WISH
~Crochet hook roll
~Learn to knit kit
~Netbook cover (I have an Acer 10.1inch in Blue that I've named Bones)
~Purses - especially any on my wists
~Messenger Bag
~Weekender Bag
*new* ~Travel Bag
*new* ~Ouch Bag (bag to carry medicine and such in your purse
*new* ~Crochet project bags
~Loaded charm bracelet
*new*~Zodiac cuff bracelet like on my wists - Sagitarius
~Weasley is our King hoodie (size 3x with a zipper, not pullover)
~Message & Photo board
~Rapunzel scarf in Star Trek colors (red/blue/gold)
~Fabric bins/organizer bucket
*new* ~Pillow (or pillow covers) with quotes from the new Star trek movie (I can give you my favorites)
*new*~Case for my phone. It's a G1, like an iphone, but its about an inch thick because I had to get a new battery and none of my old covers fit
*new*~case for my ipod nano - its black w/ pink headphones
*new*~camera case for a pink sony cybershot
*new*~Camera bag to carry on trips with places for the power charger and connection cords
~Sock Monkey in funky colors or Spock Monkey
~Swap Journal BIG WISH
*new*~Note cards to use for swaps
Anything needlefelted or a learn to needlefelt kit/instuctions
~Anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/edie22

Supplies:

~sharpies
~yarn - I love the new Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller stuff, but love anything!
~fabric - i just started sewing a few months ago
~zippers (any size!)
~cross stitch supplies
~hand sew needles
~felt
~thread
~shrinky dink stuff
~interfacing
~buttons
~stickers that say happy birthday
~ink pads
~card stock
~keychains/ key fobs
~snaps
~magnets
~self-healing mat (I found out sometimes they are not so self-healing!)
~quilter type measuring blocks
~chaulking pencils

Other

~mini Reeses Cups
~coffee
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2010 06:41:32 AM »

I claim edie22 for a purse

2nd claim, 1 in transit
Hi I am Edel and I live in Ireland, I am 42and live with my daughter who is 15 going on 28, I am a college professor in engineering but really would prefer to sit at home all day and craft. I love to craft, I sew, make jewellery, paint, altered art, stencil and am currently learning bookbinding, I mostly like functional things. I am a packrat and so there is a lot of clutter in my house if something is functional and beautiful then its a winner. Bedlinen, storage, hoodies,t-shirts etc

No allergies, Live in IRELAND

CRAFTS

Id love a pamper package as I have just been dumped by my BF and am heartbroken.

anything with Dios de los Muertos, 50s gothic,etc type themes (more on my profile) T-shirts. or Pj's, or hoodies. Thanks claire313

Altered art journals like these
 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=316377.0

Shrines, especially on the theme of womanhood, love, relationships, masculinity

Mini-scrapbook albums for photos.

Big Wishes
A quilt is of course far more than a medium, but I love patchwork.

Also probably more than a mediumA purse like this but with dimensions 55cm x 40cm x 20cm so I can take it as carry-on luggage
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=292280.0

Hand knit socks, in a soft yarn. I have big feet, I think about a 9US, but I need to check.

surprise me with something wisty

CRAFT SUPPLIES
MarthaStewart glitter, any colours.

printed cottons, some examples of the styles I like are on my wists.

Sterling silver jewellery findings, 

Stamps and stamp pads, embellishments for altered art,

Polymer clay, any and all colours.

Glass etching crme.

Kit for slide pendants, I have a soldering iron.

EXTRAS
Any supplies related to paper crafting, sewing or jewellery, magazines related to these crafts,
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010 06:48:33 AM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

« Reply #114 on: March 31, 2010 02:30:40 PM »

I'd like to claim EdelC for a slide pendant kit and a little bit of a pampering package.

this is my 5th claim, (currently at 3 outstanding, 0 sent, 2 received)

About me: I'm Julie. Im 22, living in a small town outside of Houston TX. Engaged but not planning on getting married for a while as were broke.  I am a teacher who is currently without a job because no one is hiring in the middle of the school year teaching health/sex ed even tho she is certified to teach english.  I enjoy reading all kinds of romance novels but I particular like the ones with dukes and princes and such.  I love all things hello kitty, dinosaurs, and hippos.  I dress in Lolita in my free time and am an avid con-goer.  I dont particularly care for the color orange unless it is paired with hot pinks and lime greens. 

I am absolutely completely terrified of clowns.  Please for the love of all things crafty, dont send me something with clowns on it.  I will scream little a baby in the post office and your package will never leave the post office.

I am an auntie to be.  owner of a evil doggie named loki who is not allowed in my craft room.

I am VERY easy to please.  If you put some love into it, Ill love it.  Seriously, Im not picky.   I know my list is pretty long but I wanted to have a variety of stuff so I dont stall the swap.  =)

Clicky my link in my signature for more stuff about me.  =)

Crafts:
-   Hand-dyed yarn or hand-spun yarn any color, any amount
-   A white cotton petticoat like this one: http://www.qutieland.com/product.php?id=499  (you may have to refresh the page so it shows up properly)(i have tulle ones but they irritate my legs so i end up pulling the petti off before i even get to my event so i end up with limp skirts.  =( *VERY BIG WISH*)
-   Bloomers in black or white for me to wear under my Lolita clothes Thanks, edelC!
-   A decorated, waterproof binder for my recipes - something hello kitty inspired or cupcake inspired thanks, banga!
-   A brown/golden brown cloak for ren faires
-   dinosaur themed baby stuff (sizes newborn to 18 months) Thanks, Melissa! But I still need mores! Muahhahahahahaha (mine is an evil laugh)
cow themed baby stuff (sizes newborn to 18 months)
-   A soap making kit because I have always wanted to learn how to make soap. i would love a cold process kit but melt and pour would be fine.  (i know you can't mail me lye but i can get that on my own)
-   simpsons themed or one piece themed throw pillows for my couch.  i can stuff them and close them if you would like to just send me the casings
-   a sturdy diaper bag that is large enough to fit a small can of formula, two bottles, a small hot water thermos,  two changes of clothes, and a couple of small toys.  Maybe something with a lot of pockets and a elastic piece in the corner to keep the thermos upright?  Oh!  And it needs to close with a zipper or something.   I have 1.667 yards of this adorable dinosaur fabric I would love for the bag to be made out of.  I can mail you the fabric if you pick this.
-   steampunk accessories surprise me!  I like everything!  My steampunk wardrobe is mostly blacks, red and whites.
-    12 inch quilt blocks in reds, pinks, blacks, and offwhites. whatever patterns you want to do.  Im making a hodgepodge quilt using squares made by other people.  I love how they end up looking. =)
-    felt food anything!  =)  I love felt food and so do the kids who are always in and out of my house.
-   a hollowed out book nothing very big.  Just a small normal paperback size book.  The hollowed out part doesnt have to be deep.  Just deep enough that I can hide Christmas money in it from myself.  Your choice of book but if you want it to fit in with my bookshelf, I have tons of romance novels, old childrens classics, sci fi books, and manga.  Cheap book from salvation army works.  =) Thanks, fishstix43!
-   a sock monkey in any color but orange.  Unless its like a rainbow or patterned sock. If you can make me one with a mom tattoo like in the car commercial, i will love you FOREVER!
-   needlefelting kit I have so many great things people have made me with needle felting and I feel I MUST learn it! *argghhhh soundoffrustration*
-    an apron cupcakes or dinosaurs or stripes or polka dots or whatever.  =) half apron would be good.
-    *BIG WISH* an ironing mat for my craft room. theres not always enough room to pull out the board, especially when I work on small projects.  Something thats like 16 by 20 inches is good.  If it rolls up, even better.  =)
-    a fabric or paper banner -  like http://homemadeoriginals.blogspot.com/2009/06/birthday-banner-ideas.html only without saying happy birthday.  With ribbon long enough to tie it up.   About 10 to 12 feet long if possible.  In blues/creams/browns please.
-   dog toys so Loki will stop eating my socks!  Lol.  If it squeaks, I will hate you but loki will love you.  Please make sure everything is firmly secure as he will eat anything off of everything!  (oh, loki is an Italian grayhound. Hes a small dog so nothing too big please.  He will only have relations with big items)

Supplies
-   Yarn worst weight in whatever colors and whatever fibers you got.  =)
-   Fabric cute cotton fabrics at least fat quarter in size - really looking for dinosaur prints for a quilt i'm making
-   Ribbon 1 inch or smaller in width at various lengths
-   Lace good cotton laces
-   Crochet hooks I have a tendency to lose mine so I like have extras
-   Amigurumi crochet patterns/books
-   mica powder any color =)
-   DMC floss in any and all colors please

Extras
-   Stickers anything but the teacher reward ones
-   Postcards from where you live
-   recipes for good food - i really like indian food but suck at cooking it

« Last Edit: March 31, 2010 02:35:32 PM by icebyrd67 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
oneredboot
« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2010 03:07:51 PM »

I claim icebyrd67 for an apron and some yarn.

This is my 2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 in transit, 0 received.

I'm a grad student in art history, 33, living in North Carolina.  I knit, sew, and am new to embroidery.  My aesthetic is very minimal--I try to surround myself with simple, beautiful, natural things.  William Morris said it best:  Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful. 

I love natural colors and materials, especially organic and sustainable, and various shades of grey, blue, green, and brown (and lovely clear red).  I'm also wearing a lot of orange this season--bright, clear oranges (more red than yellow)--and soft teals. 

Mr. Boot and I recently adopted a retired racing greyhound, and I am really interested in learning more about natural pet care.  Im also focused on crafting Christmas gifts in advance again this year, so any of the supplies on my list would be much appreciated as facilitating that process!

Here's my wishlist.  I also have a huge list of wists, and theres great stuff on my etsy favorites.   Thank you!

CRAFTS

for the dog

small blanket or quilt for the dog bed :  modern patchwork, felted wool, woven, appliqud, etc.

warm dog coat in natural colors

natural, dog-friendly soap  (sodium laurel sulfate-free)

Natural, handmade dog toys 

home

handmade soap - cinnamon, lavendar, eucalyptus, oatmeal and honey, etc. (essential oils are great, but no fragrances, please!)

tea towels printed, embroidered, embellished, block-printed, stenciled, or vintage-style

embroidered hankies for hubby:  themes could be agriculture (he would be soo happy with an old-fashioned hand plow, a mule or goat, or any kind of old-timey farming image), star wars, battlestar galactica, firefly, alien, etc. 

wearables

knitted fingerless gloves:  stripey fingerless mitts (in oranges and teals with a grey background?  or any other colors like the ones listed in my intro!)  or leafy mitts   

way more than a medium, but i love fair isle mittens in a modern design there are many examples on my wists!

knitted slipped rib scarf

fabric belt with D-rings in a summery grey, teal, green, blue, or orange

altered art belt buckle in a western, botanical, or steampunk theme

other fun stuff

hand-dyed sock yarn

magnetic paper doll set

sturdy buckets made of canvas / patchwork fabric or t-shirt yarn (roughly 12 x 8)

coin purse

knitting organizer

SUPPLIES
pre-loved is more than fine for these!  and a supplies-only package is great.

sock yarn

dishtowels for embroidering:  plain flour-sack or modern / simple prints

vintage calendar kitchen towels

adhesive magnetic sheets

good pair of crafting scissors

any issues of stitch magazine

essential oils:  tea tree, lavender, eucalyptus 

dried lavender

OR anything you like to craft that you think fits my taste based on my wishes or wists

Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2010 06:53:47 PM »

I claim oneredboot..For some doggie goodness, Treats, toys and a blanket to keep him warm Smiley

this is claim 6, 4 sent,3 received

Hello,
   My name is Monica. I live in the Crystal Coast of North Carolina the last bank of the outer banks LOVE the ocean as much as life! I am "Lolly" to my 2 grandbrats... I was just DX with ovarian and breast cancer so I would love any of the items below to make me happy.My surgery date is coming soon. I am a VERY YOUNG 40 and would like to kick the crap out of Oprah she say 40 and fabulous WHAT it is more like 40 and falling apart LOL. I am really a happy person and will beat this and cancer with the help of my wonderful husband, family and crafting. We have just been married our 15th year Feb 11...Life is GOOD!! stop and smell the chocolate along the way peeps you never know!
If you wanted to make something off my wist PLEASE it is getting hot here no hats, wrist warmers,scarves things for winter..

I would be so grateful to receive anything from my lists! Thank you in advance and cant wait to be surprised!

I am very edgy and girly at the same time Smiley I love Pin up girls, sugar skulls, mermaids, pirates, and even mod but do not care for items that really have no use as I am really cramped here, I totally love fabric and fabric newsboy hats and things that make my life more simple and women tees. Please if your making me a tee don't send the Hanes style or Mens They will just sit in the shelf and never get uses..I like ladies tees only...I like a large OR XL if fitted and I don't ware dark colors or neon Blah...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR CLAIMING ME!!

Crafts:

~ NEW I would love a fabric basket set for my bathroom...(blues,greens,purples browns,in ocean batik  fabric)

~NEW  a toiletry bag that zips closed big enough to store my hospital stuff in ( Body wash, shampoo, brushes, deo., all the stuff you take that is not make up. I would love Day of the dead, sugar skulls but would REALLY love Pin up girl fabric..

~NEW this stuffie  http://www.wists.com/babalina58/c7a8c0646b6e1954214332bad2de543a?offset=220

~NEW Would love this but saying Welcome OR Kelley OR Monica  too freaking cool really http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37493168&ref=sr_list_7&&ga_search_query=mermaid&ga_search_type=category&category=needlecraft&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

~NEW A large weekend bag to take to the hospital ( In cool fabric like Day of the dead, sugar skulls, Tattoos, Mermaids ( not the little kid looking ones or that disney one) pin up girl fabric would rock totally.If you cant find those cool fabrics a chocolate and  pink or blue/green would be cool too.. Must have straps not little handles..I don't care if it has inside pockets..Just needs to hold a few outfits etc.but be strong and sturdy..things I will need just don't want to take a suitcase.. Like this somewhat only diff. fabric and Straps not handles ( will not be able to lift with handles after surgery but can put on shoulder with straps...
http://www.wists.com/eallex/da55d84c801c5c462028f3d6513096a1?offset=20  just a big bag really is what I need..

~ NEW headbands like in my wist that go all the way around in Yellows, pinks, lavenders, light blues, white  fun summer ...
like this but not quite as wide http://www.wists.com/babalina58/dfecc694bb1a36308a8d9ddb7081df75?offset=120

~ NEW a bigger throw pillow like this in tan or chocolate that says LOLLY 
http://www.wists.com/babalina58/e5d41a53c6ba8c63f7f88e7ce008ef15?offset=20

~ NEW a sewing machine apron like this only not in these colors but would love in Pin ups, SUgar skulls Or if you cant fins fun like that then maybe some of the fabric on my wists? I love the pink and brown I have a beautiful bag that goes with it...
http://www.wists.com/babalina58/0f5597a1b890610bf019585185fd39ca?offset=60   Monica on it would be great too Smiley

~New A huge bath sheet with my name M embroidered on it ( would love pink, yellow,cream, white? I would love a bamboo one if you can find one OR 100% cotton if you have a Tuesday morning near they have them cheap  Wink

~  This is freaking awesome...would love one like this in white  like this  XL or 12-14
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28363708&ref=sr_gallery_20&&ga_search_query=crochet+top&ga_search_type=&ga_page=4&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title   I know it is a large but it is sooo cool...

~ This is awesome...I would love it in chocolate, navy or black is OK too...Vinyl lettering for my home
http://www.wists.com/babalina58/9ba6230aafe3ad7b0524350eccd77827?offset=260

~ NEW A cool  bigger lap quilt( smaller then a twin but bigger then a crib) for me in the car ( hospital is almost 4 hours one way and I have at least 11 trips coming) I would love something funky and fun. I love the pin ups, mermaids ( not the little kid looking ones YUCK) day of the dead, tattoos, even a pretty one with Chocolate and hot pink OR blues and or greens with the chocolate would be nice too...

~ ..LOVE THIS just like this or in creams and browns
http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2009/11/craft_pattern_podcast_katalin.html

~embroidered pillow cases ( king size only and please brown, navy,  or tan cases) Mermaids / Pirates /anchors/nautical stars

~NEW I need a nice new wallet..Love this one it is a great size and holds plenty..Would love in a great fun fabric
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41900973&ref=cat3_list_13

~a SS Large ladies OR EX Large if fitted tee in a Sailor Jerry/tattoo style no nudes however but I love the mermaid sailor anchors etc...

~ a cool stenciled tee like this one..http://www.wists.com/babalina58/46b59b4c718d88dbf614a9afe78ec55f?offset=100 in these colors OR any one in my wists in the colors there LOL I just live them...

~a cool jewelry box for my bathroom with drawers and  or doors like this  http://www.wists.com/babalina58/a700b48263980252c151e48399e54aec?offset=160

~ A pillow for my bed like the one in my wist of the French Bulldog ( that is my dog) http://www.wists.com/babalina58/7a50e733d1979942854756c058565a40?offset=240 

Supplies:
~wood soap molds for cold press used is GREAT
~ new spools of cotton thread all colors welcome please no white I have so much white
~ Bias tape ( blues blacks reds browns white whatever I use 3 fold the most
~ book binding stuff for my bookbinder/lamination machine from walmart.com
~fuse web I use a ton of it
~Velcro
~foil tape, glass squares, frames for making glass pendents we have got into this lately
~ rick rack any fun colors
~cotton flower sack towels white or sand please
~If you have an IKEA near the 3 pack of cream hand towels Smiley I would love as many as you feel like sending and would do a personal swap for a bunch of them Smiley
~Interfacing (any kind but would love the stiffer stuff)
~any of the fabric I have in my wist or Pin Up Girls must have LOL....

extras~
~ love fruit mentos really really love the strawberry and green apple ones YUMMO
~kender bars
~cool cotton fabric you have laying around
~ a box or as much as you can Stash SANDMAN tea I cant find it Sad It is one of my faves!!
~ strong coffee beans from where your at

« Last Edit: March 31, 2010 08:01:40 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
sunspotted
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2010 10:24:57 PM »

This round is now closed. 
Twiz will be around to open the new round tomorrow. 
See you all there. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
AlyssaKnits

Formerly Thatkid

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2010 05:47:06 PM »

i always manage to post my pictures in here by accident   Undecided
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010 05:51:22 PM by thatkid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Changed my username, Formerly Thatkid!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
90 Second Simply Superb Grilled Burger Recipe
Cornbread Stuffing Recipe
How to Make Bacon Tomato Sliders in 90 Seconds
How to Make a 90 Second Chicago Style Hotdog
St. Louis-Style Pizza?
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...