A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,694
Currently Running With Scissors:
536 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap Gallery!!  (Read 20072 times)
Tags for this thread: world_of_warcraft , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2010 06:27:16 PM »

So now that the heavy part of my grieving is over, I am focused enough to post pictures of what I received:  Everything turkproof sent was great!
First is an Alliance poster patch she did

Then this beautiful Tauren watercolor she did.  I love the breens and blues she used.  It's just beautiful!

The next which might just barely beat the watercolor as my favorite.  A necklace! And my toon is the pendant!  I showed this to my gamer friends, and they were jealous.  They really liked it to.

(Sorry for the blurry pic.  This was the best my crappy camera could do)

Thank you turkproof for everything!  I loved it!

On a side note, my partner hasn't logged on in a couple of days and I hope she has received.  She's in Canada, so I have no way to know if she has received or not.  But wanted to post pics of what I sent her:

First i made a Voidwalker needlebook.  She said her strongest craft is emroidery so I thought what cooler needlebook than a VW book. 

and since we both have a secret love of the Tauren, the back page of the book:

The Tauren crest!

And what WoW swap is complete with out something hearth stone related, so now she has a whole jewlery set.  I made 2 rings and sent both.  I think I liked the all clay over the one with the beaded swirl.

And my most favoritest thing that I made!!!

an Onyxian Whelpling!  I got the pattern from Etsy and had to wing it on the wings. (wow, did I really just say that??)
I crocheted a pipe cleaner around the edge of the wings to help it hold it's shaoe and to make them poseable.

Side veiw

And a better view of his wings:

And here is the little guy gaurding the extras I sent her:

I had lots of fun crafting everything, and I hope my partner liked everything I sent her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ojy

E.C.? Meh. Spike is way hotter.

« Reply #131 on: April 01, 2010 07:36:40 AM »

That whelpling is the cutest! I totally want one! The rest of the stuff was awesome too. I kinda had the same "what swap is complete without a hearthstone?" thought. Looking through the old galleries, it seemed like there wasn't a single package that didn't include one, in one form or another. Great minds think alike, I suppose...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Will do personal swaps to receive fabric yardages. Also, if you are looking for costume work, I will work in trade or swap. I have an available Singer Pixie, is anyone interested?
achgfd
« Reply #132 on: April 01, 2010 10:34:57 PM »

That whelpling is the cutest! I totally want one! The rest of the stuff was awesome too. I kinda had the same "what swap is complete without a hearthstone?" thought. Looking through the old galleries, it seemed like there wasn't a single package that didn't include one, in one form or another. Great minds think alike, I suppose...

Well I think its the one thing that, despite your class, race, alignment, or level- you will always Have and use one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2010 12:06:17 AM »

I usually delete the Hearthstone from my bank alts and such. I need the space and I don't so much traveling.

I also love that whelpling! I want one now. Or wanna make one, but receiving one would be so much better since I am backed up on craft right now. I also love the Tauren watercolor turkproof did.

Hyper-Piston, i'm totally wisting your horde pillow so that I will have 2, the awesome cross stitched Zug Zug pillow tehbunnykins made me and a horde crest. I also love the picture of the troll that was drawn for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

meccaleccahi- meccahineyho!

« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2010 07:24:02 AM »

WOW that watercolor is really beautiful!

i also love the little alliance skullies! pattern please !
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2010 12:16:01 PM »

I've received from my super awesome partner Annchen! I can't post my pictures at the moment because the hubby is getting mad at me for postponing our errands trip, but let me just say: WOW!

I will post pictures tonight.... prepare to be amazed [and UBER jealous]! Grin

*skips away with squee*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2010 06:54:58 PM »

Here it is! Are you ready for it?! Annchen and her fiance put together an AMAZING package that I am just completely blown away by, so gird your loins ladies!

Total loot pic [minus "big" item]

There's Swedish candy with cute little game-type cards [which I cannot wait to try]; band-aids [for core hound nips and evil needle pokes - which we both had our fair share of over the course of this swap, haha] a postcard, a letter, a washcloth with the Horde logo illusion knitted in it, and wait, what's that up front?

IT'S MY VERY OWN PRECIOUS CROCHET KURKEN! Mine's named Wybert [true to game], and I simply ADORE him! I told Ann that as a hunter I am very proud of my pets, and that my favourite at the time was my beloved Core Hound, Wybert [he's still my favourite to PvP with - VERY intimidating, no?! In game I usually use the elusive Skoll spectral hound now, since I spent seven hours waiting to tame him lol]. I'm amazed! He's got glittery sequins down his back to resemble his smoky sparkly aura, red sparkly eyes to resemble his blazing red eyes, and even his silver bracers and leash! I love him. I LOVE HIM! I.LOVE.HIM! Did I mention I love him? hahah

Here he is in his new home, my gaming corner!

And finally, the big mac daddy item:

Isn't it AMAZING?! It's a black messenger bag with a leather Horde logo, fur trim, and AMAZING hand-made chainmail by Annchens fiancee! My husband loves it, I think he might steal it... he can try! I might have to set mini-Wybert on him! Here's a close-up of the detail because it's just amazing:

I am just SO pleased by the whole package. I giggled and squeed at all the Swedish goodies like the stamps and post things [I even kept one of the bags, haha], but I damn near skipped around the room with my goodies. I've shown EVERYONE my precious Kurken and kick ass bag. I might just bring lil Wybert around IN the back when I'm rocking it at the mall! ;P

Thank you sooooooooooo much Ann and Gustav! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

meccaleccahi- meccahineyho!

« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2010 10:17:16 PM »

chainmail! that ROCKS! and that corehound is awesome! i can't imagine trying to stitch something with two heads! very nice loot indeed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2010 01:32:46 AM »

Such COOL stuff!  The mini-Wybert is awesome, and I am blown away by that chainmail!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

achgfd
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2010 12:23:28 PM »

wow that bag is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Baking Sesame Chapati Bread
How to Make Chicken Adobo - Part 1
How to Make Chicken Adobo - Part 2
How to Make Chicken Adobo - Part 3
Sauteed Salmon Salad Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...