A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,490
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap Gallery!!  (Read 23170 times)
Tags for this thread: world_of_warcraft , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CrazyCristyC

http://tossedcookies.wordpress.com/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2010 04:52:38 PM »

I received!

First, everything:

I love the card zigg13pra included; it's so pretty!  And the faction bracelets fit perfectly  (I'm glad I won't have to fight with the boyfriend over them. :p  )

Also, two awesome horde stickers for my computer.  My brother wants me to be nice and give one to him...  We'll see. ^.^

I love this Moonglade tin!  I think it'll make a nice case for all my sewing/embroidery needles, but I'm not sure yet.  The colors are gorgeous!

A Horde emblem stuffie!  I never thought an emblem would be cute but well, it is! <3!  Whenever I get a car, I think I'll hang it in a back window or something.  (Funny aside, I actually tried to knit a Horde emblem stuffie once, but all of the shaping was ridiculously frustrating.  I should've thought of felt!)

And finally, I received two of these (HUGE) etched drinking glasses.  I really think they're larger than the glasses we have at home...  I've already used the second one for tea (imported chamomile, not honeymint, unfortunately)  I thin the boyfriend is going to try to steal of of them :/

Thank you so much zigg13pra!  I loved everything!
- Cristy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2010 09:38:16 PM »

Oh wow these have all been awesome packages! The paper crafts truly are too cool, and the hearthstone  ;)and chest are something to behold. Nice skills, I don't have the patience for that. I go as far as intermediate origami- that's it.

I really like that your ooze sack had an oozling and some gold. The embroidered alliance & horse cards are nice. Oh and speedy in the paper box- Grin YAY!

The horde stuffy and the etched glasses are too neato. But that Tin is gorgeous!

Sorry my comments are so late, I got a severe head cold and today is the least I have been sick. We rock as crafty gamers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2010 01:29:37 AM »

I'm glad you liked everything.  I got the etched glass done so well because it was outlined on the glass with vinal, and that tin, is the Forlorn Woods in Crystalsong (near Dalaran) not Moonglade.  Being a Drood, I sure wish Moonglade was that pretty!

PS. You take some awesome pics. I'm jealous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RyuLuna
Local Lunatik

:D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2010 10:09:44 AM »

I finally got my stuff today!
Cheesy

I was excited to see the box!

Its a really pretty blown egg. Smiley I'm gunna show it around my office, expectingly since its around easter time!

I wish I had this in game. It would save me soo much gold. It says ' Unlimited Devout Candle ' Made from Troll's ear wax' lol!

Troll Mani/Pedi kit. ... We don't even want to go on what is on a troll's foot!

Then my favorite:

A lighter with my name on it. The little pyro in me is happy! lol.

Thank You Myyrh! Cheesy   <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog
Shop
Have a great day :p
achgfd
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2010 07:24:02 PM »

aw the egg is so cute! Does the candle smell?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ojy

E.C.? Meh. Spike is way hotter.

« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2010 09:32:10 AM »

I finally was able to get pictures of my goodies from radiochu. I got them over a week ago, but had not had time to take pictures because of work. Finally got time, and camera didn't want to work. But I made it. So there.  Grin I hope I didn't miss anything, because my son kept taking off with pieces.

First is a group shot of everything together except the biggest piece.

I tried to get an up close shot of the trinkets (hehe...trinkets...) but my camera is terrible, so it is a little fuzzy. There was a shammy totem for my hubby who plays a Draenei shammy, and a World Tree pendant, along with a cute little gem bag that it came in. They all came with cute little item tags, but I am not sure where they went.

Next was an adorable hearthstone plushie/pillow which my little one has claimed for his own. Any my very one Lil K.T.!! With glow in the dark eyes! He is too cute.

And lastly, my favorite thing out of the package (with K.T. in close second) and AWESOME druid flight form banner. It got hung up as soon as it was taken out of the box. It is a little wrinkly in the pic because the kiddo kept pulling it down to inspect it closer. I will have to find a safer permanent spot for it soon.

So, in case you can't tell, I loved everything. It was all awesome. I hope my partner loves her stuff too, and am anxious for her to get it and post pics.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Will do personal swaps to receive fabric yardages. Also, if you are looking for costume work, I will work in trade or swap. I have an available Singer Pixie, is anyone interested?
achgfd
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2010 10:45:27 AM »

AW I love the keychains! And the KT is so cuuuutttteee! Reminds me of my little KT pet. As soon as blizzard released it I had to take it. He's awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ojy

E.C.? Meh. Spike is way hotter.

« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2010 11:20:49 AM »

Yeah. I wanted the lil KT pet, but I didn't have the money to spend on it. Now I want it and the plushie mount. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Will do personal swaps to receive fabric yardages. Also, if you are looking for costume work, I will work in trade or swap. I have an available Singer Pixie, is anyone interested?
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2010 06:20:30 PM »

Everything looks so kewl. Lil KT is cute. and your hearthstone looks comfy ojy.

Ryu, I think your egg is purty. Love the box it came in also.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

radiochu
a freakin' sheep

evil bunny of green doom

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2010 08:20:39 PM »

yay! I received my package this morning too. it was awesome, because I've been sick this weekend, so this was totally what I needed to cheer me up Smiley

I totally got spoiled! so much awesome stuff. here is a group shot, minus a couple things (ignore my trashy room, please!):

a Horde crate, with a puzzle inside, little Horde and Alliance marbles to go along with the puzzle (it's a checkers set!), a hearthstone, hearthstone earrings, Horde earrings, and a mooncloth bag, full of gold coins from the Dalaran fountain Smiley I just realized I forgot to get separate pics of the earrings, but they're sooo cute. I love them!

first up, the Horde crate - "now with 100% more Horde" - and the 'mixed-up crests' puzzle inside, which has "both the Horde and Alliance puzzled." (she also included a picture that shows how the puzzle is supposed to look - it's a checkerboard, where each square is a piece of the Horde or Alliance crest, all mixed up. it looks awesome!)

here are the marbles that go with the game - so cute!

next, the hearthstone! the tag says it will return me to Starkville, which is where I live - very handy! it even has a little indent in the shape of a key on the back.

a Horde etched glass! totally straight off my Wist Tongue I love it so much. I tried to put a piece of red fabric inside so you could see the crest, but it didn't show up well in the picture. it's perfect in real life. this is my second favorite thing.

and my favorite thing -

a "Wanted Board," featuring my main, Arbitrary Cheesy it is so awesome, the detail on it is incredible. she even got my guild tabard! this is totally going on my wall, I love it!

thank you sooo much, ojy! and I'm so glad you liked all your goodies too! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want for nothing these things.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Viviana Guiliani - Artist profile
Artist Painter Lindsay Chambers
Denis Douville Profile
Discover Artist Zilon and His Art
Linda Chiumera - Artist Profile
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...