A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,176
Currently Running With Scissors:
579 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap Gallery!!  (Read 19830 times)
Tags for this thread: world_of_warcraft , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2010 10:42:38 PM »

That Core hound is awesome! So cute and cuddly, till it slobbers acid in your face! Ahhh! JK, but I digress.  These swap packages have been nothing short of greatness. We are all pretty talented. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2010 01:04:54 AM »

That Core hound is awesome! So cute and cuddly, till it slobbers acid in your face! Ahhh! JK, but I digress.  These swap packages have been nothing short of greatness. We are all pretty talented. Grin

You're right - we all ROCK! 

RE: core hound acid - my core hound breathes fire.   Grin  The green ones drip acid.   Cool Grin Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2010 10:31:49 AM »

OMG I love that stuff!  Everyone has had such great lootz!  Epic indeed!  Corehounds are adorable, but the Kurken is by far my fave.  Awesome job on that one too!

I'm still amazed at how many people we still have to see stuff from!  Can't wait to see it all and I seriously hope we don't have any flakers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2010 03:52:12 PM »

RE: core hound acid - my core hound breathes fire.   Grin  The green ones drip acid.   Cool Grin Cool

OMG I love that stuff!  Everyone has had such great lootz!  Epic indeed!  Corehounds are adorable, but the Kurken is by far my fave. 

Ah that's right you guys were talking about the Kurken! Sorry, Kurken and Omen breath Fiyah! the Fel Corehounds are acid. Ever since I went Survival for raids, I have lost touch of my Beastmastery side. Can you beleive I even forgot how to play a Marksman hunter?! Shocked I know, unheard of... The things we do for top dps and raids. Undecided Go figure.

More great package loot to wist this coming week? Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2010 05:59:37 PM »

OMG I love that stuff!  Everyone has had such great lootz!  Epic indeed!  Corehounds are adorable, but the Kurken is by far my fave. 

Ah that's right you guys were talking about the Kurken! Sorry, Kurken and Omen breath Fiyah! the Fel Corehounds are acid. Ever since I went Survival for raids, I have lost touch of my Beastmastery side. Can you beleive I even forgot how to play a Marksman hunter?! Shocked I know, unheard of... The things we do for top dps and raids. Undecided Go figure.

More great package loot to wist this coming week? Cool

I was thinking about changing specs, but then I decided I didn't want to since I love my Core Hound so much, and playing w/o him would make me unhappy.  Yeah, I am a dork, but if WoW isn't fun, then why play?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

radiochu
a freakin' sheep

evil bunny of green doom

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2010 07:47:59 PM »

I respec'd to survival recently, just to try it out. it's fun, but since I'm not raiding much yet... a little impractical. my pet cannot hold aggro off me! my boyfriend has trouble keeping it off me too, even on his druid in bear form. (though he probably wasn't in his tank gear.) he's supposed to be sending me the 1k gold to dual-spec so I can get back to my beloved beast mastery, but he hasn't yet... lol.

I looove all the loot so far! especially that awesome bleached horde shirt! can't wait to see more Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want for nothing these things.
v3nu5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2010 09:45:55 PM »

a little impractical. my pet cannot hold aggro off me! my boyfriend has trouble keeping it off me too, even on his druid in bear form. (though he probably wasn't in his tank gear.)

I'm 1/2 Survival hunters in our raid, and DH is the main tank (Paly tanks are so OP, no wonder they are nerfing them Tuesday) Sometimes when we are doing the weekly, whether Naxx or Ulduaar, I will try and see how long it takes to pull aggro off of him. We all know its pretty hard, but I can if I pull out all the stops and cheats. {Distracting Shot FTW!} Grin

Does any one know of a good Beast or Marks talent tree and shot rotation I can use as my 2ndary talent? That 1000g isn't getting much use,  Embarrassed and wasting gold doesn't make me too happy. Thanks in advanced for any help you guys can offer. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FaeDaeBelle
"If this is about my soul-TAKE IT- I don't want it without you"

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2010 08:04:33 AM »

**Hangs Head in shame** I'm so sorry that I hadn't posted my awesomw loot yet. BUT Better late than never. I just got home from visiting family for my kiddos spring break.... and HERE IT IS:

The AWESOME Hat that I had to put up before my kiddos destroyed it. That's my Middle nugget modeling. You'll understand why she's all messy in a min. LOL

The COOLEST little guys made of paper.... Yeah I totally made the BE step on the hunters face Smiley

My very own Heartstone....made of paper. I mean seriously I have no Idea howlong this took!!!

My kid Om nom-ing the chocolate "pigs" LOL Yeah they're totally sheep. The awesome chocolate and NY Subwaymap she sent my 7 year old. She's already mapping out where she'll go when she runs away!! And Bob-bob and Patrick... Don't worry I glued the arms back on... they came to me like that Sad

ANNNNND Last but not least.... The panda was made by my & year old. She was SOOOOO excited to learn how to make the little guys that you had made for us so I printed her one out. I didn't have any ink left (only black) So a panda was what we got LOL. And also.... a whole bunch of broken Legos. They came that way Sad and I'm oh so sad b/c neither my husband or i could figure out what it was supposed to be. So if you post a pic (hoe you have one) I can try and put it back together Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CrazyCristyC

http://tossedcookies.wordpress.com/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2010 08:37:24 AM »

Yay!  Someone sent paper crafts! (I'm glad I wasn't the only one. :p  )  I'm fairly certain the legos are a potion...  Turn the big chunk counter clockwise 90 degrees and that's the bottom.  The smaller pieces should be the neck and lip of the flask.

A lot of the paper crafts look pretty familiar to me...  I think they're from this site: http://wowpapercraft.blogspot.com/
I know the hearthstone definitely is.

Grats on receiving your package!
- Cristy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

meccaleccahi- meccahineyho!

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2010 10:41:14 AM »

love the 'pimp' hat! those paper crafts are very clever! where did you find them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Turn Old Clothes Into Wine Gift Bags
How to Turn Old Jeans Into a Floor Mat
How to Turn Old Sheets Into Shopping Totes
How to Turn an Old Plate Into a Vase
How to Use Sandpaper
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...