A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
707 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap Gallery!!  (Read 19204 times)
Tags for this thread: world_of_warcraft , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Thenutmeg2000

If sense were common, Everybody would have some..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2010 06:37:13 PM »

Yep the journal page made me giggle as well. I also traded servers to Ysera as Drenden was becoming lame. Spotnik is also on Ysera so that made the journal page more fun. And I thought the entry about trying to polymorph Kind Dred was funny! I love DTK, and I love bacon..lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2010 05:26:51 PM »

Alrighty my fellow Wow players, here is my epic loot from tehbunnykins!

First she pegged me right from every awesome item she sent me. Thank so much, I love LOVE! everything.

The BOX!

A pillow!? She said its for my Orc hunters weary head. Smiley Her first sewing project- perfect if you ask me. Thumbnail of close up on Cross Stitching goodness. Sorry, DH's phone didnt get a good pic of the pillow while we were driving. Kinda blurry. Embarrassed

Next, Horde Supply Box. Grin Mah Lootz: 2 Epic rings(pops), Gold (Reese's minis), and gear!

The gear in my supply box: An alchemy trinket, phone charm, or keychain. Tongue Its the most gorgeous phone charm evar! A hearthstone DH has taken over. He gets lost a lot. Cheesy And my necklace gear, Epic neck of Never ending Breath! I'm wearing it now, I can breath better in this spring desert heat.

Lastly, but not Least....

Pots! Peanut M&M's, my fav! Wink She stated in her letter "bottle were sterilized and the m&m's were handled w/ gloves on"... Little does she know I follow the 5-10 second rule when it comes to M&M's.

Thanks tehbunnykins, you were an awesome partner, and went way beyond what I was expecting for a 1st timer. All I have left to say is..

Cool Who's up for World of Warcraft Rd 2?!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010 06:12:32 PM by v3nu5 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tehbunnykins
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2010 05:29:16 PM »

Yaaaaaaaaay!! I'm so glad you liked everything. I had a blast coming up with everything and packing it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2010 05:35:35 PM »

Yaaaaaaaaay!! I'm so glad you liked everything. I had a blast coming up with everything and packing it all!

I feel like I want to send you more stuff, now that I got mine from you. Not guilt, but like as a thank you. Anyone else ever feel like this too? It's like I don't want it to end. Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010 06:16:54 PM by v3nu5 - Reason: I can't spell, or my grammar is teh suck today. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

meccaleccahi- meccahineyho!

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2010 05:52:39 PM »

Totally feel like that!

Great loot! I love the pillow and the M&M's are too cool!

and that necklace is divine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2010 06:51:19 PM »

Awesomesauce!  I am loving the box!  I've written down a list of stuff I want to make for the next round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hyper-Piston
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2010 11:50:00 PM »

Time to post me lewts! <33 These are my awesome items I got from hngoodlett today!
 (I was asleep when it came and had to run out, that's why this post is late)
(also also, forgive my crappy camera. every once in a while it takes a good pic but some are particularly fuzzy.)

Firstly, I got some awesome hearthstone earrings! She also sent me some nommy chocolate gold (they were being eaten as I was taking the picture. I wish I'd remembered to send edible goodies..)

They're so cool, way better'n ruby slippers rofl. Action shot! >>

Then, some really cool lightswitch plates of my favourite zones! Oh, they're so cool! The Zangarmarsh one is in use RIGHT AWAY here.

I was afraid that screwing it in would ruin the picture but it turned out okay. actually great because the white screw is right in the middle of the moon there, perfect Cheesy I'm saving the Stranglethorn one for when I have another room to put it in. (forgive the crap in the photo, I'm sewing costumes for a con that's... tomorrow <<;;; )

This next one may be a bit too graphic for some weak stomached alli >>;

A horde shirt, covered in alli blood :3 At least, I'm telling myself it's their blood. I don't suck TOO badly at PVP XD Totally wearing it right now.

AND THEN, THE AWESOME, THE SUPER COOL...
A TABARD!

WOO yeah! Troll pride! My very own Sen'jin tabard! <33 It's so freaking sweet, I'm dying to find a place to hang it! And it has double buttons on each side (you have my sincere praise for that one, hngoodlett, I can't do buttonholes to save my life). Just in time for reclaiming the Echo Isles huh? <3
(psst: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9niApbadwA *giddy*)

THANK YOU so much! Everything is so great! <3 You're the best!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010 11:53:00 PM by Hyper-Piston » THIS ROCKS   Logged
achgfd
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2010 02:22:20 AM »

Wow all that stuff is amazing! I love the potions of uberness and pownage. Is that candy inside of them? mmmm delicious potions...

And that flag is awesome!!! Should put it outside your house for all to see!!!!

I have a question though. My partner received at the beginning of the week but has been too busy to post pictures. Should I go ahead and do that? I don't have pics of all the stuff, but now I'm feeling like it wasn't enough. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hyper-Piston
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2010 02:52:13 AM »

Wow all that stuff is amazing! I love the potions of uberness and pownage. Is that candy inside of them? mmmm delicious potions...

And that flag is awesome!!! Should put it outside your house for all to see!!!!

I have a question though. My partner received at the beginning of the week but has been too busy to post pictures. Should I go ahead and do that? I don't have pics of all the stuff, but now I'm feeling like it wasn't enough. Sad
I feel the same :< I mean, I did the correct amount but this was my first swap so I was really wishywashy on whether or not I should put more stuff in. OH WELL, next swap XD ROUND TWO <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
curiousfae

meccaleccahi- meccahineyho!

« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2010 09:53:47 AM »

the lightswitch plates are a great idea! love the tshirt too- is it bleach method? and the flag is great....i know a TROLL that would love that! (hint, hint Gigi)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The 17 Day Diet Saved Their Lives
The Leading Indicators: A Short History of the Numbers That Rule Our World
Anjelica Huston on Her Father, John Huston
Anjelica Huston on Her Mother
Doris Kearns Goodwin: What Are You Reading?
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...