A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 307,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap Gallery!!  (Read 32709 times)
Tags for this thread: world_of_warcraft , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

achgfd
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2010 10:14:55 PM »

Holy Hammer of Justice, Tirion! These packages are truly epic! Talk about spoilage hedgewitch. Grin  That Felted voidwalker is the best! I love that the tumblers are hand etched. I'm too scared to attempt that. Haha Troll mage has more Intellect than an honor student. Awesome!

Achgfd you also got major spoilage. I would just die of happiness if I got that firefly! I too am a avid pet collector, but I'd have a hard time not eating my bunny companion. Cheesy Looks like you got the never ending potion necklaces... And a lovely bag.

Great stuff guys. Who says gamers aren't crafty! Cool  Moar soon?

I'm exicted to see what Fae thinks of my package. I can post pics if she can't
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hyper-Piston
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2010 02:21:51 AM »

Oh my gosh, all of these are so awesome! The flag and the voidwalker and the firefly and everything! I love that "troll mage" cross stitch XD <3
I feel kinda silly now, mine is so small and I keep thinking of things I would love to add but ran out of time (a convention is a few days away and I have to prepare for that, too).
Oh well :<
Hope she likes it anyhow!
Can't wait to see more lewts XD

*runs off to WG*

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2010 02:26:42 AM »

I can't wait for the next WoW swap, I have had some great inspiration for more items to make in the future!  I love the firefly, very very clever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

achgfd
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2010 04:52:38 AM »

ugghhh why didn't I find this site earlier! They have a lot of fun how tos!

http://www.wow.com/category/world-of-warcrafts/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FaeDaeBelle
"If this is about my soul-TAKE IT- I don't want it without you"

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2010 07:23:17 AM »

I am in the process of looking for the cord to my camera. My husband said "the last time I saw it Elora (the 2 year old) was playing jump rope with it." Oh thanks hun! Looks like after lunch mommy is teaching the girls how to play "optical mouse hockey" Cheesy I'll post up pictures as soon as I raid the toy box...
But I really loved my package! I was in awe of the awesome paper folding skills! I don't think I would ever be able to make anything so great out of paper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2010 08:47:34 AM »

ugghhh why didn't I find this site earlier! They have a lot of fun how tos!

http://www.wow.com/category/world-of-warcrafts/

I had NO idea.  Too much fun!! (My Little Lich King Pony - I am looking at you!) 

Seriously gang, if you haven't gone to this site yet - it is awesome.  (Although I have to say the stuff I've seen so far in our gallery puts the stuff on the Warcrafts page in the shade.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2010 12:20:51 PM »

My lovely partner Annchen received her package in lightning time, but she's really busy right now so she asked me to post my pictures, and promises to post "Action shots" when she can Cheesy I'm a little intimidated because I really don't feel like I did enough in comparison to everyone else's amazing packages, but here we go:

First, Thrall's Diary Journal:

But alas, it's no book at all! It's a secret hiding space for things Thrall doesn't want anyone else to see!

Turns out, it's full of souvenirs sent to Thrall from Jaina Proudmoore on her trip to Walt Disney World! [The postcard has a photo from parade I work on at Disney's Animal Kingdom - "Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade, heh]

Here's the loot note:

Next up!

Bracers of Pwnage!

I'm a little sad I couldn't get a good photo of the detail in the paintwork. I tried to make the Horde logo look somewhat 3D and there are black swirlies behind everything.

Finally, a t-shirt:

It's got the quest giver exclamation mark on the front, and the horde logo smaller up on the back neck area. The loot note warns the wearer that even though wearing this shirt entitles them to give orders, rewards might be expected.

I threw in a Minnie Mouse from Animal Kingdom for Ann, since everything was for her fiance ;P And, of course, since everything was packed in Disney bags [they are all over the house lol]

So that's it  Undecided

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2010 12:26:55 PM »

OMG I love the bracers of pwnage, ROFL!  The book/box is very very cool!  And I would live in that t-shirt, lol!  Awesome craftsmanship on everything!  Very unique!

Don't feel bad about the amount of stuff you sent, I think we all feel like we shoulda done just a little bit more, but there will be another WoW swap I'm sure and we will all go through the same anxieties as this time, lol.

Everyone is getting awesome stuff!  Huzzah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2010 01:14:02 PM »

Thank you for posting pictures! The look on my fiancs face when he opened up the box was absolutely priceless Smiley I wonder if I look like that when I open up swap goodies... He tried on the T-shirt today, and it fits perfectly. He then took it off and I was like Huh ... "We should take a photo of this first, right?" he said. Good boy, he's picked up more than I thought about this swapping business.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010 01:15:20 PM by Annchen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2010 01:17:04 PM »

HAHAHAHA, you have trained him well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Kitty Floss Holders
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: DIY Dryer Sheets
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Cozies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...