A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,360
Currently Running With Scissors:
670 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap Gallery!!  (Read 24725 times)
Tags for this thread: world_of_warcraft , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010 07:34:36 PM »

I'll have you know I have the teaser blown up to about 4 feet wide on my screen trying to figure it out.  I *think* I know what the "T" is and if it is what I think it is I'm gonna squeal quite loudly.  I recognize elements of s few others but have no clue how you've used them, so that isn't much help.  DAMN YOU CURIOUS FAE!  (shakes a fist at the screen)

This is gonna bug the ever loving crap out of me till it arrives!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010 12:28:05 PM »

Will be mailing my package out Monday Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010 06:05:53 PM »

Haha that is an epic teaser curiosfae, can't wait to see what ya got Hedgewitch. Actually can't wait to see what everyone got.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FaeDaeBelle
"If this is about my soul-TAKE IT- I don't want it without you"

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2010 05:38:47 AM »

I was going to do a teaser for my partner.... But Come to find out her package is already in her state and she should be delivered TODAY! I seriously mailed out on Saturday at about 1pm... So she gets no teaser b/c she didn't have to wait on her package AT ALL! No Fair! Mine said it's still in her state. I bet the two packages are chillin on the same shelf in NY talking to each other....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2010 05:44:24 AM »

I just checked my tracking on my package from CuriousFae and it's AT MY POST OFFICE!  WOOT!  That means it will be delivered TODAY!

(does the happy dance)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliceownsj00
werd homie.

Life's grand, aint it?

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010 08:33:52 AM »

To me my teaser is very revealing... but... I'm hoping it's only because I know what everything is haha!

Woo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FaeDaeBelle
"If this is about my soul-TAKE IT- I don't want it without you"

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010 01:20:14 PM »

MYPACKAGE CAME MY PACKAGE CAME MY PACKAG CAAAAAAAME!!! I have somewhere found some self restraint and it's still in the box. I'm waiting till after dinner so my husband can enjoy it too.

Edit: I just realized I have NO Idea how to add pictures.... I guess I'll soon learn
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010 01:53:35 PM by FaeDaeBelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010 02:48:46 PM »

PREPARE FOR EPIC LOOT

Oh my god.  I was so stoked when my package came but I was completely overwhelmed when I opened it!

I opened the box and extracted a metric ton of paper towels (thanks btw, I ran out and was looking for some, LOL!)...and here's what I saw:

I slowly took each thing out and unwrapped it, squealing like a complete fool the whole time.  I am crazy about EVERYTHING!  Here's the breakdown:

The grand loot haul

An adorable "Tattered Voodoo Doll" complete with tag.  love it love it love it

An awesome drawing by Kelli's son (Thanks munchkin!  I love it!)  This is getting framed and hung with my other treasures where the whole world can see it!

A "Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage", which is a 36 slot bag that I give my peeps on the server.  Very very cool indeed!

A "Chainlink Towel"  with Horde logo.  Righteous!  Something to wipe away the alliance blood and tears after a hard day of killin!

Awesome magnets!  The tag with them says "Gravity-defying Appliance Adornments"  HAHAHAHAHA

A needlefelting pen tool and 2 bags of trailmix!  In resealable bags (~snort~  like they'll ever need to be reclosed...nom nom nom nom).  I nommed one while posting all these pics, lol.  The pen tool is a much needed doogizzy.  I was trying to find one and bam there it is!

Uber awesome Horde etched tumblers!  LOVE THESE!!!!  None of that sissy etching gel here gals, these babies were hand etched with a dremel.  You have more patience than I, my dear.  And a much steadier hand!

Truer words were never spoken...This will get framed and hung over my hubby's desk.  He is the uber Troll Mage after all!

Sweet fleece hat with hand felted Horde logo!  I had this on the whole time I was poking through goodies, lol.  LOVE IT!

In a bag marked "FOR THE HERD"  (snicker...)  The cats have been sharking around me ever since I opened the box and the dog is drooling, lol!  A bone bandana for Zeus, our German Shepherd, and catnip for the other heathens!  I will get an action shot of the bandana on the dog when he comes back from his walk.

My ultimate favorite thing in the whole world!

The best felted voidwalker in the entire universe!  Complete with his own box and tag.  OMG this thing is magnificent!  He is going in a place of honor!  I flipped out when I saw this!  You are a Grand Master felter 400/400 for sure!

I wanna hug you!  You are the greatest!  I am gonna have to send you something special to say thank you for spoiling me!  I have had a blast with this swap and will be shoving these pics in everyone's face for years to come!  YOU ROCK!

THANK YOU!

**EDIT**

I didn't realize it until after I had posted this but the box it all came in had this on the side, LOL!

You're a trip!

**EDIT #2**

Here's the action shot of Zeus and his awesome Horde bandana!  All ready to eat some Alliance noobs!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010 06:20:08 PM by Hedgewitch » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2010 03:06:01 PM »

I have no idea how I could have missed this!   Grin 

Everything is fabulous - I am in awe of everyone's uber-crafting skills.  I really do love everything posted so far, but my favorite has to be the Demon Hide Bag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrazyCristyC

http://tossedcookies.wordpress.com/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010 04:30:29 PM »

Grats on your package, Hedgewitch!  It all looks so awesome, and the bit about the troll mage made me laugh!  And that is possibly the best felted voidwalker I've ever seen...  Can't wait to see more packages!  (Or get mine :p  )

- Cristy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
VF COLLECTIONS: Nasir Mazhar Spring/Summer 2015 - London Fashion Week
VF DESIGNERS: Christopher Bailey for Burberry
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Review
Tips For Keeping Your Skin Healthy in The Winter
Sporty Super Bowl Makeup Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...