A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap Gallery!!  (Read 19191 times)
Tags for this thread: world_of_warcraft , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ojy

E.C.? Meh. Spike is way hotter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2010 09:55:56 PM »

I am glad you liked everything. I am especially glad that it all made it in one piece. I was worried that something would break.

The hearthstone was actually originally going to be a hide-a-key thing too, but I couldn't get the needed magnetic backing to finish it. The local store is redoing their craft department, so they have been slacking on restocks. They were out for like a month. Finally got more in - 2 days ago. Figures.

I am so glad that you liked the wood burning. That was actually the first time I have ever done that. They had all the supplies on clearance at the store (as part of the craft dept redesign no doubt) so I thought I would pick up stuff and try my hand at it. Got a nice easel too. Yay for sales. XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps:

-----------
Will do personal swaps to receive fabric yardages. Also, if you are looking for costume work, I will work in trade or swap. I have an available Singer Pixie, is anyone interested?
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2010 01:17:46 AM »

I haven't received any notices from the site saying anything new was posted in a while so I thought I'd check in and WOW was I amazed!  Awesome stuff!  I can't believe all the goodies!  Everything is great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2010 01:43:47 AM »

I haven't received any notices from the site saying anything new was posted in a while so I thought I'd check in and WOW was I amazed!  Awesome stuff!  I can't believe all the goodies!  Everything is great!

I've noticed the same thing. In one of my other regular boards, it hadn't shown up in my [Replies to Your Posts] so I looked it up by bookmarks and there was 2 PAGES! Shocked  Not sure if this is a bug from server changes or whatnot?

I agree, love the earrings, wisting the marbles with the game, the wood-burned sign rocks my socks. Want the bag, and the hide-a-key hearthstone is genius!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

achgfd
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2010 01:10:49 PM »

That wood burning is amazing! I loved all the etched glasses. Its super cool!

Does anybody have left to receive?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

meccaleccahi- meccahineyho!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2010 01:25:12 PM »

that hide-a-key is so cool! great idea! good job on the wood burning too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FaeDaeBelle
"If this is about my soul-TAKE IT- I don't want it without you"

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2010 01:39:05 PM »

I now have to figure out glass etching for my husband THANKS GUYS (heehee) He kept seeing them and saying WOW more glasses!!!! So I think I'll secretly learn and surprise him for his birthday in may. Any suggestions on where to even start to learn?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
radiochu
a freakin' sheep

evil bunny of green doom

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2010 02:47:29 PM »

I now have to figure out glass etching for my husband THANKS GUYS (heehee) He kept seeing them and saying WOW more glasses!!!! So I think I'll secretly learn and surprise him for his birthday in may. Any suggestions on where to even start to learn?

this sticky looks promising.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want for nothing these things.
achgfd
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2010 03:58:32 PM »

Ooo that looks fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2010 06:36:31 PM »

That wood burning is amazing! I loved all the etched glasses. Its super cool!

Does anybody have left to receive?

I am anxiously my package that's on it's way to me all the way from Sweden! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hyper-Piston
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2010 02:41:41 AM »

Okay, so I made these for my partner but she hasn't been on in... many a while. I hope everything's okay. Alice suggested I post them anyways, so here's what she should've received a little while ago.

I didn't make much because this was my first swap and I wanted to stick as close to the guidelines as possible, to make sure I got everything done (in addition to the, of course, things that popped up that month haha. I'm a bad procrastinator and pile-on-the-stuff-inator). Next time I'll definitely throw in some extras Grin

(sorry for the bad pics in advance)
First, and biggest (ish), I made her a hordite symbol pillow with tunisian crochet. The back is fleece and it's rather comfy, honestly. I had to fudge part of the pattern I made but I don't think you can tell. I dropped a stitch and could NOT find it despite searching, not until the whole thing was done. Naturally XD Blocking helped.

Attached are two little crocheted (removable) alliance skulls. PvP action!

She likes necklaces so I made two bubble pendants, one of a Frost Emblem which she was questing for (aren't we all) and one of the hunter symbol (cleverly framed in green, hunter colour! *dork*). They look much clearer and better IRL :<

I'm ashamed to say, there's only one other thing I made. It's not really a craft so I may've made a mistake here. You can see it wrapped here, with the whole package together, but the actual pic is on my Deviantart here: http://hyper-piston.deviantart.com/art/Sookiee-and-Goremaw-157107239
It's of her main with her main pet.

The whole deal.

I think I've written too much XD Hopefully that'll be okay. Anyways, I hope it all looks good and that she enjoys it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Craft Apple Balloons
How to Craft Duct Tape Flip-Flops
How to Craft Apple Stamps
How to Craft a Turkey Gourd Thanksgiving Centerpiece
How to Craft a Large Paper Apple Tree
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...