A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,658
Currently Running With Scissors:
471 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 36 **Shops Only**(Signups to March 25)  (Read 22056 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010 07:15:40 PM »

!callunas Shop of mainly books!

I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs...I dont smoke, I avoid smoke, and there is no indoor smoking where I live.

For 2 points:

- "Sins, Vices and Confessions": an altered journal befitting for all your sordid affairs. Grin Mixed paper and mixed media journal with more pages than I can count right now, approximately 8.5x11", soft-cover and sewn binding. Pages devoted to the seven deadly sins, various other improprieties and vices, and not-so-serious additions to the ten commandments. Rated PG13 - nothing obscene, no foul language, gore or nudity - but since I'm still working on the insides of the book I can bump it up to an R-rated book if you prefer. I won't judge you for it. Wink

For 1 point:
Books:
Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.

green/rust recon book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.

pink/rust recon book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.

"Madam, Will You Talk?" recon book - hardcover sewn binding, mixed paper journal with lots of images of anonymous women in history. Cover is painted, embossed, collaged, stamped and doodled upon, with acrylic sealant.

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

Inchie storage book - various mellow colors and a smattering of decoration that shouldn't take away from the inchies themselves. This is a palm-leaf style binding of 34 separate matboard panels, threaded together with waxed cord that's knotted so you open it up one "page" at a time. At least 300 inchies will fit (just affix them to the pages), with room to write artist info if you choose. Lots of extra cord is left on the ends, so you can either cut it off or move the knots down further toward the ends so the book will open to more than one page at a time. loop over the top allows it to be hung from something, too.

Not-books  Smiley :
Nintendo Duck Hunt cross-stitch - x-stitch with crayon-tinted sky. image is approximately 9x7". only 1 point because there are a couple chocolate stains on the fabric outside the margins of the picture (see upper left corner; they wouldn't show if you framed it).

"T-kettle" mini altered canvas set - 4 little bitty canvases; 2 have a purple-green sheen (interference paint) which doesn't show up in the photos.

Supplies

1 point

Flat-Rate envelope stuffed full of papery goodness...loteria cards, book pages, decorative printed paper, odd imagery, diagrams, old-fashioned stuff, obscure poems, sheet music...

take one of these FREEEEE with any claim!
- '60s Swinger blank book - about 20 pages, soft-cover sewn binding with metallic silver ads from the 60s for singles events and services for swingers. It's so tacky, I couldn't help it!

- 6 molded multi-color crayons from scrap-crayons - each one a different color scheme, same shapes as these

- 2 unmounted rubber stamps- claim as: opera, pen, hat bird, augustin, P.O., australia, wine, milling, apples, prettymiss

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
calluna to Zelda.Suicide: Shizzle cross-stitch (1)

Items claimed by me:
pseudo_pix to calluna: 3-in-1 scarf (Dark brow - light brown -  pale yellow) (3)

Starting Points - 4
Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 2
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010 07:41:19 PM by calluna - Reason: round is closed - removed images to save bandwidth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010 07:32:57 PM »

Shop is OPEN

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 dog house in Alexandria, VA.

Photography 8x10 (.5 pt); 11x 14 (1 pt.)

Please visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/freestylecrafts to view the pictures. Please PM me for availability before claiming.

Stenciled pillows (1 pt. each)
Please specify 1, 3, 4, or 5 in your claim. Pillows are approx. 8x8".
Note: These still need to have the openings sewn. They will be sewn before I send them to you.  Smiley

Earrings (1pt./pair)
All made with sterling silver hooks and pewter charms. Comes with card as shown and earring backers.

1. I Love 2 Knit

2. Knitted By Me

4. Sheep

5. Spinning wheels

6. Sweater on needles

Polymer Clay

Chocolates Magnets (1 pt. for a set of 6)
Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, or an assortment

Totoros (Totori?) (1 pt. for both as shown)
Big Totoro can't quite stand on his own and will need to be propped up. Little Totoro stays propped up by his tail.

Roving and Batts
PM if you'd like larger quantities and I'll let you know if I have the supplies.

Baby Batts, set of 2- Bijoux (2 pts.)
Blues, turquoise, and white
Bamboo, merino, BFL, silk, firestar, soysilk, alpaca, milk fiber, mohair, angelina; 1.5 oz.

Baby Batts, set of 2-  Southern Sass (1 pt.)
Oranges, yellows, and hot pinks
BL Cross, mohair, corriedale, merino; 1.3 oz.
Note: The BL Cross wool contained some VM. Most came out when I carded it, but there may be a small amount remaining.
Note #2: This will produce a textured yarn. There are wool neps, and I purposely left the mohair locks somewhat uncarded for added texture.

Supplies

ColorBox Cat's Eyes Inks
BRAND NEW, NEVER USED
Colors listed from top to bottom. Mix and match 6 for 2 pts.

Fluid Chalk

Column 1: Yellow Citrus, Lime Pastel, Orchid Pastel, Lipstick Red, Blue Lagoon, Lavender
Column 2: Ice Blue, French Blue, Ice Jade, Aquamarine, Wisteria, Warm Violet
Column 3: Rose Coral, Rouge, Warm Red, Pink Pastel, Dark Peony, Maroon
Column 4: Alabaster, Peach Pastel, Tangerine, Yellow Cadmium, Blush Rose, Burnt Sienna

Pigments

Column 1: Lemon Grass, Citrine, Mango Tango, Surf, Picante, Razzberry
Column 2: Canary, Marigold, Orange, Scarlet, Lime, Heliotrope
Column 3: Mint, Celadon, Apple Green, Fresh Green, Moss Green, Olive

Column 1: Chiffon White, Rosebud, Frost White, Oyster White, Baby Blue, Thistle
Column 2: Dune, Cocoa, Stucco, Brown, Merlot, Black
Column 3: Frost White, Silver, Gold, Copper, Bronze, Black
Column 4: Platinum, Amber Satin, Raw Silk, Ruby Satin, Royal Silk, Silver

Vintage Vogue Patters- 4 for 1/2 pt.
Click for larger images
Claim by size and number

Size 6/8/10

Size 8/10

Size 10

Size 8/10/12

Claims
Made from me:
freestyle to lapoli- Stencils (1 pt.)
freestyle to loves2experiment - Princess roving (1 pt.)
freestyle to A2K - Gila roving (2 pts.)

Made by me:

Pending: 3
Current: 2

TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010 10:31:16 AM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010 07:38:48 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have a chocolate lab and a cat.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (Adult Sizes - 2 points, Kid Sizes - 1 point)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag (3 points) - inspired by this post - Choose from Brown with Flowers, Blue/White and Red Flowers - I'm keeping the owl one lol (The inside was easiest to show on mine)

Crochet Valentines Day Candy (3 points 2 points) - Yummy looking crochet chocolates in a heart shaped box!  Smiley

Mr. Krabs (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  He is about 24 inches tall.

Sandy (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  Shee is about 27 inches tall.

Tinkerbell (2 points) - about 18 inches tall.  Made with a pattern by mama24boyz

Slippers (2 points) - These are a size 8/9 according to the pattern (I wear a size 8 and they are a bit too small for me).  They are 9 inches long.  I can make these for you in whatever color or size you want. Smiley

Bella Mittens - Purple  (3 points) - the black ribbon on the end was just to hang them at the craft fair- I will cut it off
I can make these in other colors if you would like...PM me for details Smiley

The Famous Hairy Spoon Rest - haha um...it's my dog's hair sealed in resin.  If you would like your own dog's hair in a spoon rest (or something else), I can do that too! (3 points)

Bees or Red Sparkles (3 points 2 Point)

Ticket Bowls - Red with Green Stripe, Colorful Stripes, Yellow, Pink - (3 points), Smaller Green (3 points 2 Point)

Record Purse Large - (3 points)

Small - (2 points)

Monster Purse (2 points)

Car Craft Caddy (2 points)

Granny Square Mitts (2 points) - I can make these in whatever colors you want!  

Bottom one available

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) 1 plaid, 1 large dots and 2 grapefruit

Dandelion Puff Paperweight - the dandelion puff is not whole...it's mostly just the seeds from the puff, not in the nice puff circle, the bottom has grass (2 points)

Wallets (1 point each) - they have 3 slots for cards and then a bigger pocket for coins (or more cards or cash Smiley)

Scoodie - a hood and a scarf in one! (1 point)

Peek-a-Boo Bag (1 point)

Dog Food Purse (2 points 1 Point)

Hello Kitty Tapester and Scissor Holder - comes with red scissors instead of those pink ones (2 points 1 Point)

Homemade Chocolate Soap (1 point each)

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - I have dark pink  and orange "icing" - they are scented strawberry mellon. (I currently have: 9 orange)

Handmade Beer Soap - made with Heineken beer - (1/2 point)

Crayon Soap - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away (1 points 1/2 Point)

Resin Sprinkles/Sparkles Light Switch or Plug Cover (1 points 1/2 Point) - red ones not available anymore

Ice Cream Cone Scarf - I got this in a swap (made by FadingHippie) and never wear it...I figured it should go to someone who will use it - (1/2 point)

Triangle Bag - I got this in a swap (made by ellenmarie) and think it's really cool but I just havn't used this...maybe someelse can (1/2 point)

PICK 4 FOR 1 POINT!!!

All Redish Orange Soap Crayons (1/2 points 1/4 Point)- I couldn't get the orange the color I wanted so I had some reject redish/orange soap crayons.  The orange was just too dark and almost red but they still work just fine.  I have 3 bags of the crayon shaped ones and 1 bag of the halloween shapes (they are still made like the crayon ones so they will write too).

Gnome Stuffies (1/2 points 1/4 Point each) - Pick Yellow or Green

Resin Pendants - tell me the number when you claim (1/2 points 1/4 Point)
Sheet 1

Sheet 2

Frames/Mirror - (1/2 points 1/4 Point each)

Cross Stitch Magazine - (1/2 points 1/4 Point)

Cross Stitch Kits - (1/2 points 1/4 Point each)

Crafty Books - (1/4 Point each)

Misc Craft Supplies (1/4 point each) bra cups, white ornaments (I have 2 bags), shoulder pads, round containers for beads, white wooden basket, balls, foam letter stamps (I think they are stamps...), purple-ish shirt (XL), pincushion (I got this in a swap (made by ellenmarie) and never use it Sad), wool sweaters (I was going to use for felting but never got around to it...), tag tracers, paper art project, orange pillow

Fabrics (1/4 point each) - if interested, ask me how big and I'll measure for you Smiley
Silky Green (looks like it was a prom dress), bunny fabric, blue with white flowers, small flowers on white, brown fabric sample and stickers, red with stripes, grapes, cherry, plaid

WIP (1/4 point each)  
squares - was going to be a quilt...

Bags- not very well sewn..maybe someone can use the fabric

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to jungrrl - Custom Blue Slippers - 2pts
sarahj2001 to jungrrl - Darker Granny Square Mitts - 2pts
sarahj2001 to jungrrl - Cupcake Bath Bomb - 1pt
sarahj2001 to guacaMolly - Custom crochet slippers in black (3)

Items claimed by me:
lapoli to sarahj2001 - 12oz Mill End Wool - 4oz/point (3)
UntouchableFace to SarahJ2001 - Polymer Clay Buttons - Snowflakes (1)
                                            - Vespa Stamp (1)

sheepBlue to SarahJ2001 - 8" round hoop felt art "Sew in Luv" (2)
Mlsocci74 to SarahJ2001 - Set of 10 flower shaped Lip balm "pots" (1)
kayrun to SarahJ2001 - Noro yarn (1)

Pending points: 0
Total points:  2
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010 11:41:38 PM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010 08:22:46 PM »

closed

ABOUT ME:
I am a 23 year-old knitting fiend, who is in the process of opening OPENED her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with my grandmother, who taught me to knit when I was 9. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

TASTY STUFF:
homemade marshmallows:1pt

10-15 (despite my precision piping some of these turned out puny, so you may get extra) , fresh, handmade marshmallows. NO cornsyrup, NO dyes. They have little specks of vanilla bean in them, a soft texture and are not too sweet. They will come packaged for gift-giving unless otherwise requested, in plastic candy bags with ingredients listed. PM me for larger amounts.
Ingredients: gelatin, sugar, powdered sugar, honey, vanilla bean, salt, water
NOW made with local, organic CLOVER honey

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

topsy-turvey elephant/mouse toy:3pt

measures about 7" high, completely childproof (even moreso than the original pattern), sewn features with all little bits like arms and legs anchored to one another. yarns are a blend of acrylic, wool, and bamboo.
better pictures availble

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:2pt

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1pt

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

croc mitts:1pt

made from acrylic yarn a long time ago. The insides are kind of messy, this is NOT my best knitting, but they are very cute anyway. would fit a small woman's or large child's hand. eyes are shank buttons

Voidwalker Baby-Batts:4 for 1pt, 10 for 3pton sale for round 35

hand-carded baby-batts made from wool I got from ptarmic wumpus. They are hand dyed by me, and hand carded with lovely swirls of acid-blue bamboo. yum yum yum!
they are aprox .2oz each and there are 20 available.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me

yellow, stripey fingerless mitts1ptsale for round 35

knit in yellow, striping sock yarn. The fingers are quite small. If you want exact measurements let me know.

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

vintage knitting needle:1pt

Boye size 2 DPNS:.25pt

received in a swap, but i already have this size Smiley

ADORNMENTS:

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

HEY LOOK! more OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

two of each of these available. mix and match with the other polyclay buttons below!
these are made a bit differently from my last batch as all the color is applied after baking with paints and lacquers for longevity and brightness.
claim from left to right as: BEE1 (BEE2), ECRU1 (ECRU2), BLUE1 (BLUE2), CHAIN1 (CHAIN2), STARS1 (STARS2), BERRY1 (BERRY2), WINGS1 (WINGS2)

OOAK poly-clay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

hand made, shaped and colored button. Many made from textures from OTHER sts items I have swapped for (can you find them?) I can take custom requests for colors and size. Please PM for exact measurements.
Claim from left to right, thumbnail indicated by brackets:{1,2,3} {4,5,6&7} {8&9, 10&11, 12} {13, 14, 15} {16,17,18} {19, 20} {21, 22}

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:
'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:1pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.

tiny teacup:1pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze. It would probably like being hand washed more than anything though.

tiny, custom demitasse:1pt

talk to me about what design you want! this could be perfect for a kid's tea party.

claims from me:
loudxmouse to zelda.suicide--custom mug (1)
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - Baby Cocoon - (1)
Loudxmouse to pinkanddinky: buttons (1) and acorn necklace (1)- total 2
loudxmouse to ptarmic wumpus - coffee-dyed merino (2)

claims i have made:
rangerbeth to loudxmouse- Little house pouch .5 Small cupcake zipper bag .5 (1)
ptarmic wumpus to loudxmouse-1L. Nuno scarves silk: jellyfish (1)
rangerbeth to loudxmouse-- 30 rock embroidery (1)
a2k to loudxmouse Custom Glasses case for lxm (1)

Current: 6
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 8
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010 10:05:21 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
RubyTuesday
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010 01:54:33 AM »

I'm Open  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Hand made wooden buttons, look great as a feature button on scarflet or used to fasten a journal. Made from mahogony, oak, and pine. Largest: 4x4cm, smallest 3.25x1cm 0.5 points each.
I have arranged these in 3 rows, claim as row 1, 2 or 3 and then shape  Smiley

Wooden button houses. largest measures: 5x3cm Smallest: 3x2cm made from pine. 0.5 points each.

Chunky wooden buttons made from mahogany and oak. largest measures 7x2.75cm, smallest 3x1.5cm (thickness ranges from7-10mm) 3 for a point

Night garden bracelet with faux amber crescent charm and pewter rose with black stone centre. 1 point

Earrings.  Left to right: Amethyst colour glass chips, Green glass beads, Topaz colour glass chips.  0.5 points a pair or all three pairs for a point

Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

Blue glass disk necklace on fully adjustable leather thong. Disk measures 0.75"   0.5 points

Cushion cover, I won this in the Harvest festival raffle, gorgeous colours but it doesn't go with my room. Concealed zip on rear.  14.75" x 14.75"  I'd say it's a shade or two darker than my photo shows :-)  1 point 0.5 points Sold to A2K - thanks!

Dainty flower necklace. 16.5 inches in length.  0.5 points

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated. 1 point 0.5 points

Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. 2 available. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 1 point each 0.5 points each

Little felt heart brooch. Decorated with buttons, sequins & beads. Measure 2-2.5" across. SALE 0.5 points each
Choose from- Top row: Strawberry, Grass (not available) Lemon. Bottom row: Apple (not available) Mandarin, or Raspberry.

Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Tissue case  SALE 0.25 points

Supplies:

Intersia knitting Jumper patterns. Rupert the bear, Bill Badger & Eward Trunk. child & adult: 24"- 44" OR Disney: Donald duck, Mickey Mouse, Dumbo, Dalmations, Pluto, Mini Mouse, Ponocio and Goofy, child & adult: 24"- 44" 0.25 points each - Message me if you'd like more detailed pics  Smiley Sold to A2K - thank you  Smiley

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points

Applique seed bead rose.  Cheat a little with this beaded applique, a couple of hundred beads have been threaded up and set into the rose design, all you need do is iron it into position and it will look like you've spent HOURS carefully sewing each bead into place!  3" x 4.5"  1 point

Bought
A2K to RubyTuesday - Custom Bag (3) & Knitting needle roll (2) SB 23 March
AsphaltQueen to RubyTuesday -Baby Girl pillow kit - (2)  SB 30 March

Sold
RubyTuesday to pseudo_pix - 4 Hand made wooden buttons: Row 1: owl! Row 2: square three: big red w/2 holes, last red square w/ 2holes Row 3: owl! (2 pt) SB 23 March
RubyTuesday to A2K - cushion cover (.5) - Intarsia knitting Jumper patterns (.5) total (1) SB 29 March

Starting points: 8
Available points:  4
Pending points:  0
Total points: 4
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010 01:28:44 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010 08:19:01 AM »

~~~CLOSED~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands – I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in Århus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

Custom pattern: jacket for Love's school project. Special price; 2 points

Custom knit: cable handbag for Lo{ve}. 3 points

Costum knit: baby Zelda shrug in rose. 2 points

Three-in-one scarf. 100% naturewool in wonderful colors with two wodden buttons pr piece. 3 point pr thre piece scarf. Claim as
1: Dark brow - light brown -  pale yellow
2: White - orange red - green
3: Mint green - slate gray - pink
4: Pale yellow - mint green - white
5: Mint green - dark brown -  minty blue

Ways to use it:

Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry. Claim as black, yellow, red (can be costum made in your color of choice). 2 points:
costume color choices: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/pixi-ixiq/vital-0110081.jpg

Knitted headband. 100% wool. 1 point each:
3 rows: green multi

4 rows: Carrot orange

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Hand knit Mary Janes. Will fit size 7-10. Button and strap can be made to it, but please specify when claiming. 1 point:

Crocheted scrubbies!
Four scrubbies of the old time kind made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender (as shown), natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 4 scrubbies matching or in your color of choice [please specify when claiming]. 1 point

Spiral scrubbies made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender, natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 2 spiral scrubbies matching or in your color of choice. 1 plain and 1 with dried lavender [you can get without the lavender or both with lavender, but please specify when claiming] 1 point

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 1 points each:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Supplies:

Large metal pendants. 0.25 point each. 5 for 1 pt:

Embroidering thread. You ask for the colors, I take a picture of it and you can see if it's the perfect match for your wishes! 7 for 1 point!:

Beautiful bulky artsy yarn. 100% wool superwash (40c - no fabric softener). Each skein is 100g/3.5oz. 125m/136.5yards. needles 7-8mm/11us. 12m/10cm. Claim as green or blue. 1 points each:

Wool sock yarn. all for 3 point:

100% wool sock yarn - superwash. Each 2 skeins will make you able to make a pair of adult male size. 1 point for the pairs and 0.5 for the singles.
Orange, purple and others:

Purple, green and others. Has not been used - just lost it's banderole:

Orange, green, white and other:

Fabric 1 pt for each - pm me for size and type:

Jewelry supplies. Get all for 1 point:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims made from me in previous rounds
Lo{ve} - custom knitted socks (3 pt)

Claims made from me
calluna - 3-in-1 scarf (3 pt)
lo{ve} - custom jacket pattern! (2 pt)
Zelda.Suicide - Baby Zelda shrug (2pt)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims I have made in previous rounds
Phizzychick - key chain, yellow (1 pt)

Claims I have made
A2K - felted acorn purse, small (3 pt)
Zelda.Suicide - Blues/Greens Birds Onesie/Burp Set (2 pt)
RubyTuesday - 4 Hand made wooden buttons (2 pt)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending: 5
Current: 0
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010 06:54:25 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010 12:00:14 PM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

Valentine's Day fabric basket (1)

Measures 6X6X8 -- Perfect for a collection of stuffed hearts or Valentine's day goodies!

Custom Fabric Baskets (1) for baskets up to 10X10X10 (2) for baskets larger than 10X10X10

I will craft a fabric basket for you!   Choose a fabric and PM me with your preferred dimensions:

Custom crochet hook or dp needle roll (This one is mine!)  (1 pt)

I have enough fabric to make one more in this print.  I have a great stash though.  Help me bust it and get one of these!

STASH FABRICS - not claimable, but I will make needle roll or bag for you! These are clickable pics!

"Cook-Up-Some-Love" potholders (1)

Flawed but cute!  Since I am still learning, these are far from perfect, but they are quilted with insulating batting!  Cook up some love for your special someone on V-day! Claim both for 1 point!

Afghan stitch dishclothes (1)

These dishclothes will stand up to heavy cleaning jobs.  Claim as yellow, blue tweed, or multi.  

Silly Monkey-face coin purse (1)

Monkey face is made of felt, then stitched to a small cotton canvas change purse.  A vintage toggle button serves as a zipper pull!

Dolphin stained glass suncatcher (1 pt)
Handmade by a friend.  I have enjoyed this over the years, but SonjaBoo has sent me a replacement.  I hope someone else will get some joy from this lovely gem!

Felted acorn purses (3)

The smaller pouch is claimed -- the larger purse is available and measures around 10 ten inches, top to bottom.  I used 9 inch balloons to shape the purses after knitting and felting.  The caps slide up the purse handles.  Unlined.  

Coiled rope trivet!  (.5 pt)

[/b]

"Fishermen" stationary - 12 cards and envelopes (1)

Handstamped.  Perfect for the fisherman on your Christmas list!

Blue felted bag (1) [/u] - unlined, "drawstring" handle

Hematite necklaces (.25) each

I brought these back from Alaska, but they are probably from China!  Cheesy  Great beads!  I did keep a couple of these for myself!  Order left to right:  heart, circle, round bead, stones, moose

Striped felted bag (.25)
- snap closure, static handle

Apartment bowl (.25)

The autumn bowl is pieced from a place mat.

Supplies:

Hook rug kit (1 pt)

Trinket boxes  .25 each
[/u]

order Monkey (2 available), fox, mouse, frog and friend(2 available) bunny, or horse and mule

sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K to pseudo_pix - acorn purse (3)
A2K to aeronberry - custom vendor apron (2)

A2K to RubyTuesday - Custom Bag  (3)
A2K to RubyTuesday - Knitting needle roll (2)
A2K to sheepBlue - pencil pouch with divider (1)
A2K to lxm - custom glasses case (1)

Total: 12

Claims made by me:

Untouchableface to A2K - Azul Handspun yarn - (3)
lapoli to A2K - purple rain domestic top (2)

AsphaltQueen to A2K - Fabric Lot - (3)
RubyTuesday to A2K - cushion cover (.5)
RubyTuesday to A2K - Intarsia knitting Jumper patterns (.5)

freestlye to A2K - gila roving (2)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - snow dyed fabric (2)
Total: 13

Started with: 2
Current:  1
Pending:
TOTAL: 1

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010 04:00:08 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wwrich

Elsbeth's Mom

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010 03:32:46 PM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Beaded Chapsticks - 2 points

Description: Made by me using only thread and Delica beads. They are designed to slide on a standard "Chapstick" brand lip balm tube (one is included). The majority of patterns are my own creation, although some are inspired by photos of things others have done.  They take about the duration of a movie (1.5-2 hours) to complete.  They are made from exclusively little glass beads and a fine nylon thread.  I try to make sure that knots are secure, and I use a "locking" stitch on every other row, so if the thread breaks, you don't lose the whole thing.  I have one in my purse.  Its been in there for more than 5 years now, without any repairs.  The beads look somewhat worn, and one or two beads have broken and are missing.  People have informed me that dropping them on concrete will, indeed, break the beads, and wear on the top and bottom (where the threads are visible) will cause the thread to break.

FINALLY!!  Here are pictures of each chapstick available.  Click on the pictures for larger view. Claim by group letter (A, B or C) then number. (beaded chapstick A-12 (2 points))  X instead of a number means already claimed. (Feel free to add words like "the green dragon")

Group A:  

Group B:

Group C:

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!  

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - front row, #2 - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
   * Orange with sparkly black stripes - front row #6 - claim as "orange turtle (1)"
   * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - front row, #7 (last) - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - front row, #3 - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
   * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - back row, #5 - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly purple stripes - back row, #2 - claim as "wine/purple turtle (1)"
   * Brick Red with sparkly white stripes - front row, #4 - claim as "brick/white turtle (1)"
   * Light Purple with sparkly white stripes (no pic) - claim as "light purple turtle (1)"
   * Dark Purple with sparkly white stripes (no pic) - claim as "dark purple turtle (1)"
   * Dark Grey with brick red stripes (no pic, but reminds me of a ladybug - claim as "grey/red turtle (1)
Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Large Multi (Pink/blue/green) Dragon with Green Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/green dragon (2)"

* Large Green Dragon with Multicolored Spikes (he's the reverse of the guy above) - no pic - Claim as "large green dragon (2)"

* Large Pink/White/Grey Dragon with Pink Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Red Dragon with White Spikes - - Claim as "medium red/white dragon (2)"

* Medium Red Dragon - - Claim as "medium red dragon (2)"

* Medium Blue Camo Dragon - - Claim as "medium blue camo dragon (2)"

* Small Navy Sparkly Dragon - - Claim as "small navy sparkle dragon (2)

* Large Multicolored Dragon in Pink, purple, yellow, and blue - - Claim as "large multi dragon (2)"

* Medium Hot Pink Dragon (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium hot pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"   
    * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"   

* Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"

* Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
Red (2 available):
Variegated Yellow (1 available):
Light Yellow (2 available):
Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

total 0 received

Claims I have made:

total 0 spent

Pending points: 0
Current points: 5
Total: 5

Wishlist
DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
Things that might excite a 6 year-old girl
soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010 05:08:37 PM »

Open!

New stuff coming soon!

Everything from non-smoking home.  I do have a small dog (dachshund), who rarely comes in contact with my craft supplies, but stray dog hairs are a fact of life around here  Wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

**Camo Fly Wristlet Bag - modern camo print with "calligraphy" fly applique 2pts

**Mannequin Shoulder Bag - brown and turquoise print with vintage mannequin applique 2pts

**Wristlet clutch - made from vintage yukata cotton and lined in white/navy polka dots.  This fabric is adorable!  2 pts

**Jewelry - sterling silver findings unless otherwise noted, lengths include wires - 1 pt each

A.  Green resin stone w/mystery brown beads - 2 inches
B.  Wood squares with green glass flowers - 1 7/8 inches
C.  Turquoise w/birds (pewter) - 2.5 inches sold to loudxmouse!
D.  Purple freshwater pearls - 2.25 inches sold to pinkyanddinky!
E.  Pink briolettes - 2 inches

Chinese knot necklaces - 1 pt each.
Choose brown (17 in) or grey (19 in).  Metal magnetic clasps.

**Photography - Gallery here.  (Click the link in the gallery to view all 33 photos)  Color changes available at no extra charge.  Cropping might vary slightly for different sizes.  Will be shipped to you directly from Shutterfly.  Larger sizes available as "custom" orders.  Here are some examples:

4x6 - .25 pts
5x7 - .5 pts
8x10 - 1 pt  ("stripes" and "peace" not available)

***Seek Sacks - "I Spy" style toys.  25+ items hidden in each fleece Seek Sack, includes list of items to find.  Not for kids under 3 years old.  8x8 inches.  More designs/themes available - just ask.  2pts each

A.  Blue with dalmations/fire hydrants
B.  Blue with dinosaurs  (lots of dinos inside)
C.  White with black writing
D.  Blue swirls (most items inside are blue)

***Japanese style clutch.  9in tall, 9in wide at base.  Strap is 6in tall and slips through a ring to close.  2pts each.

A.  Pink woodland critters
B.  Blue geisha girls
C.  Teal kimono print

***Quilted fabric bowls - log cabin style.  These are reversible and washable.  Thumbnails aren't working right now, but the links do.  I'll try to fix it!

A.  Shabby Chick - 12x12in, shades of pink and beige with chicken in the center, reverses to neutral vine pattern  3pts 2 pts!
B.  Kitschy Kitty - 10x10in, shades of orange and pink with vintage kitty in the center, reverses to orange diamond pattern  3pts 2 pts!

***Shopping bags - approx. 13x15 inches.  2pts each  1 pt each!

A.  Grey dots/pink skulls with magenta dot lining.
B.  Henna patchwork print with brown lining

***Reversible double wrap fabric cuffs.  .5pts each

A.  Black/red/turquoise, turquoise floral print.  14.5in
B.  Blue with skeletons, light blue print.  14.75in
C.  Vintage tattoo, black with pink dots  14in
D.  Japanese bunnies, bold Asian flowers  13.5in
E.  Aqua flowers, pink swirls  14.25in
F.  Mod quilt, bold brown flowers  14.5in

***Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

*** Box O'Fabric - Flat rate box full of fabric - US only. 2pts each

Set A - large pieces, some cotton, ponte, etc.  The one that looks white is actually a very pale blue.

Set B - Mix.  Some Marimekko prints, silky, stretchy, a bit of oil cloth.

Set C - Warm Fuzzies.  Chenille, faux suede, velvet, fleece, etc.  Might put a couple more pieces of solid color fleece in if there's space.

Set D - Bag/decor weight.  Mainly prints, some denim, several pieces are quite large.

Set E - Cottons/flannels.  Kid and cute prints.  Some lightweight cotton solids.

Set F - Cotton Variety - misc novelty and calico prints, some lightweight cotton solids.

Set G and H - Christmas.  There's enough here for 2 sets.  You'll get a mix, but let me know if you're interested in anything in particular.  The red/green prints on the right are not great quality (not good for wearables or quilting), but the vintage-y prints are super cute and they'd be great for cards, ornaments, kids' crafts, etc.
___________________ ___________________ ________
Bought:
A2K to aeronberry - custom apron 2pts
ptarmic wumpus to aeronberry - snow dyed bamboo fabric 2pts

Sold:

Points started with - 6
Points available - 2
Points pending - 0

___________________ ___________________ ___
Wish List
Crafts
- shawl pins
- crocheted/tatted snowflake ornaments in white, red, or olive green

Supplies
- forest animal cookie cutters
- felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- Madeira embroidery thread
- cording for making Chinese knots
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010 05:01:49 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2010 05:54:47 PM »

Untouchable Face's Shop

Open for Business!!

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!
I can wind any of my yarns into a center-pull ball before sending.

3 Point Items
Jade- Handspun yarn. 214 yards- 3 ply. 70% Coopworth 30% Silk.

Leftovers- Handspun yarn from left over roving and hand carded batts from freestyle. Merino, bamboo, and glitz. 190 yards.

2 Point Items
LimeAid-Handspun yarn from roving I dyed with acid dyes. Superwash merino. Singles. 158 yards. It's hard to tell in the photo, but this yarn is neon green. Perfect for a bold project Grin

Spring Green- Handspun yarn. Spun from 100% romney wool hand dyed by Nesse! 144 yards. This yarn is super squishy and soft!!

1 Point Items
Faux Ceramic Pendants- 2.5 to 3 inches long, 1/4 inch thick. all 4 for 1 point!!

Grape Ape-Handspun yarn from wool in my stash. Singles. 92 yards. Perfect for a smaller project!

Zebra Tin-Standard Altoid tin covered in polymer clay and sealed for protection.

Polymer Clay Magnets You get all eight magnets for one point!!

Polymer Clay Buttons. machine washable! Circle buttons are a little bigger than a US quarter.
1 point for each set. Claim as:

Square Swirl ( these buttons are 1.5 inches long and 3/4 inch tall)

Ribbons

Hearts

Copper

Custom Polymer Clay Buttons 1 point for four buttons. Just let me know what colors and styles you would like and I will whip some up for you!

0.5 Point Items

Blue Waves Ornament- 2 inches square.

Polymer Clay Magnets- Part 3- 3/4 of an inch diameter. You get all 3 for 0.5 point

Recycled Cotton Yarn Hand dyed. 196 yards. Recycled from a sweater. There are some tiny spots that didn't get dyed completely. The yarn is more purple colored in reality.

Supplies

1 Point Items

Vintage Notions- you get both the vintage buttons and the vintage lace hem facing/seam binding. The detachable buttons are so cool- I just don't have a use for them and I though they should go to a good home :-)

Craft Button Set This set includes chipboard buttons, wood thread and thimble buttons, and plastic sunflower and ladybug buttons.

4X6 Picture Frame Brand new picture frame.

Fabric 2- 1 yard of Home Decor Fabric

0.5 Point Items

Chipboard Book 5 pages. Perfect for scrapbooking and altered arts!

Checkbook Cover Brand New!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me -  
To A2K- Azul handspun yarn (3)
To sarahj2001 -Polymer Clay Buttons - Snowflakes (1)
To sarahj2001-Vespa Stamp (1)
To penguino- acrylic texture stamps (1)

Claims I have made -  
from zelda.suicide - Barmops! last 4  (1)
from AsphaltQueen - zipper necklace - (2)
from lapoli- Spunky Eclectic "Perfect Storm." (3)
from atsuko- bubble necklace (2)
from rangerbeth- Peggy the penguin (1)

Pending:0
Current:1

TOTAL:1
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010 06:52:54 PM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dermatologist Dr. Debra Jaliman on Changing Your Beauty Routine
Cure Your Hangover-Ravaged Skin With a Beer Facial
Supermodel Sylvie Meis On Rejection, Pressure And Battling Breast Cancer
Supermodel Sylvie Meis LIVE
This Week In Celeb Beauty
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...