A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,968
Currently Running With Scissors:
441 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monthy Odd Holiday - April  (Read 16283 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2010 07:48:01 PM »

Dude, if I had known what "Tartan" was before (just had to google it) I probably would have picked that one too!

And it is tempting to go learn some words in Morse code, thanks for the site, but I might wait a few more months. You never know what the cops will be called for around here. You never know what fake laws the cops might pull out of their a**es, either. It might very well be illegal to cuss people out via blinds, like it's supposedly illegal to park b/w the curb and sidewalk on our property even though 6 other people on the block do it and nobody else gets cited.... stupid Nazis... Sorry I almost started ranting again. You'd think after 8 months we'd learn to let these things go!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2010 05:15:43 AM »

Cry  I am Jewish so please watch out for particular words  Cry, but I am with you with the cops...you do need to be careful.  I live on a main road so I travel it a lot, but I am always getting stopped by them...I am a bad driver, but not THAT bad! 

About the morse code...I live in the upstairs of a house and the "lady" downstairs knocks on her ceiling and turns up her music real loud when she thinks we are being too loud.  Perhaps I could tap out some choice words in morse code with my foot for those times?Huh!!!!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2010 05:19:31 AM »

Roll Eyes Tongue  A supportive husband with the marshmallow frogs, yes, (and he pays for the postage of my swaps so far!) but I HATE marshmallows (shhhh....)...and he had come home with a package of marshmallow bunnies for me too!   Undecided  (Which replaced the package of marshmallow valentines that he had bought for me that I had to finally throw away yesterday while he was at work and he asked me where they were this morning!  I had to lie to him and tell him I ate them!  And I HATE lying!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2010 05:50:39 AM »

That was nice of your husband Smiley

My dad's name is Kermit... y'know, like Kermit the frog. Maybe I should do that Frog Month and get something for him  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2010 06:55:20 AM »

okay I sent my info in!

-DEAR day (drop everything and read)
-Buddah day
-International Tatting day ( i dunno how to tat, but I'd sure love to! tatted things are perty Smiley )
-Earth day
-Stress awareness month (holy cow, with 3 under 5 do I ever know stress...)
-and.... ?... d'oh shouldn't have closed that words window... hrm... another one that I can't remember off the top of my head LOL

this should be fun! (so long as Llisaredd accepts me Cheesy )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flower
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2010 07:25:57 AM »

My mom tats and she makes the MOST lovely items.  When I got married, she made the bridesmaids dresses and tatted the lace trim for them.  My mom is so talented!  Belladune, if we get paired, I'll send you one of my mom's creations.  Smiley

okay I sent my info in!

-DEAR day (drop everything and read)
-Buddah day
-International Tatting day ( i dunno how to tat, but I'd sure love to! tatted things are perty Smiley )
-Earth day
-Stress awareness month (holy cow, with 3 under 5 do I ever know stress...)
-and.... ?... d'oh shouldn't have closed that words window... hrm... another one that I can't remember off the top of my head LOL

this should be fun! (so long as Llisaredd accepts me Cheesy )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2010 07:39:21 AM »

Cry  I am Jewish so please watch out for particular words  Cry, but I am with you with the cops...you do need to be careful.  I live on a main road so I travel it a lot, but I am always getting stopped by them...I am a bad driver, but not THAT bad! 

I didn't mean to offend you! That's just what we call our neighbors because they are really bad people. I used to like German Shepherds before this family, but they have one and I fear that if I told you what I call those dogs now you really would be offended.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2010 11:30:06 AM »

I think my last theme was Fly a kite day..... I always tell my son to 'go fly a kite' when he asks me for something over and over and over and over and over. Even though I've said no every time.  It's for the distraction factor.. He usually responds with " but mom I can't, it's winter/ snowy/ not windy" and then I change the topic to whatever reason he used why he can't fly a kite Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2010 03:44:50 PM »

DEAR day!! How did i miss that one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Opalgryphon
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2010 05:42:09 PM »

I've been outed!  Everyone knows my deep dark secret....My name is Kim and I'm a first time swapper Wink

I can't wait!  I was eyeballing this swap last month, but it was a super busy month and I just couldn't do it. I'm so excited  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Hot Valentine’s Day Lingerie Looks
Celebrities Show Off Sexy Fashion at AmfAR Gala
Top Makeover Tips from Lawrence Zarian
Fashion Staples to Stock Up on for Work
Have You Ever Looked as Good as Olivia Palermo in a Storm?
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...