A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,953
Currently Running With Scissors:
724 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Gibbous Altered fashions swap(SIGNUPS through to March 25;SENDOUT June 1)  (Read 46285 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

receeoni
« Reply #290 on: April 04, 2010 06:31:25 PM »

i have been going through mine and other peoples fabric but to be honest i havent gotten much started i got quite sick then last night i wrecked my car and im hella sore and will be for a few days i will get some pics of stuff soon i swears it agh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't want a boy who wont fumble with me like a loser when i fall i want a man who will sweep me off my feet before i even hit the ground
Cassadee

The Dude Abides...

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 04, 2010 06:55:04 PM »

I have made some great progress so far! It's starting to really come together nicely!

On a side note..... Have you guys seen the beauuuuutiful item Ludi posted!?! It's truly unreal... Just amazing really.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like to explore abandonments and take pictures when I'm not crafting! Here's my blog!

http://www.boondockex.blogspot.com

My Wist List Wink

http://www.wists.com/Cassadee

I LOVE PERSONAL SWAPS! PM me if interested!
receeoni
« Reply #292 on: April 04, 2010 06:55:47 PM »

1. How does the Gibbous style make you feel? (when you look at it what emotion do you get off of it)
it honestly just make me squint and smile and want to touch and feel every texture and it makes me wish i had super powers where if i touch it i could see what each scrap has been through is it new is it unknowingly a piece of a bagillion year old dress what was happening when certain stains were made lol my imagination just goes wild

2. Would you wear Gibbous style everyday or just  for special occasions?
omg if i could tkae the time to make a full gibbous wardrobe believe you me i would wear it everyday

3. What are your 3 fav Gibbous clothing?

4. Are you more for the crazy random gibbous or more of the delicate pieced gibbous?
lol both i love in dresses when the bodice just focuses on structure not neatness then the skirt protion just looks flowy and delicately placed

5. What are your favorite colors?
blues greens yellows blacks whites lol almost everything

6. Do you collect anything? or do you have any certain likes? (example woodland_faerie loves faeries and collects skeleton keys and woodland creatures)
i love ducks i have like a bagillion of them and they are just so darn cute and innocent lol

7. Are you a person that can sit at their machine and sew for hours or one that has to get up like every 5 min?
it all just depends on my mood haha

8. Have you ever made a gibbous inspired garment before?
i did a while back but i got annoyed and trashed it...ugh

9. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
on the beaches of washington the STATE DUH

10. What is your favorite season?
i love spring it just feels so romantic and mysterious to me lol

11. What is your favorite time in fashion history?
omg all of it haha im lame i know

12.  What inspires you?
whatever is around me lol whether it be buildings or trees

13. Are you a city person or a country/ woods/ nature person?
i am both for sure

14. Do you recycle alot?
not really Sad

15. What is your favorite foods?
spaghetti

16. What really "burns your biscuits" ?
uhhh people who trash clothes

17. Do you have any hobbies?
fashion haha and my animals

18. What types of crafts do you do?
well if i can afford to do i will haha

19. what is your favorite books and music?
mystery and real life things i mean umm true stories lol

and the last one....

20. If you were deserted on a desert island what one thing would you have with you?
a first aid kit i get hurt umm....everyday haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't want a boy who wont fumble with me like a loser when i fall i want a man who will sweep me off my feet before i even hit the ground
danirene
« Reply #293 on: April 04, 2010 07:18:43 PM »

Haven't started putting this together yet (this weekend was crazy!) but I do have some fabrics pulled and plans in mind...  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StrawberryJeli
« Reply #294 on: April 04, 2010 07:26:23 PM »

Happy Bunny Day!  Cheesy

I have a pretty good idea what I'm going to do. It's been fun gathering up my supplies and picking out what fabrics and lace I want to use.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #295 on: April 04, 2010 07:44:43 PM »

i have been going through mine and other peoples fabric but to be honest i havent gotten much started i got quite sick then last night i wrecked my car and im hella sore and will be for a few days i will get some pics of stuff soon i swears it agh

I hope your feeling better soon. I started cutting and placing stuff, I'm hoping to get my machine fixed in the next week so I can get going, I want to have a big chunk of stuff done before I go on a "vacation" in early may. I really want to work in some crocheted stuff, I just have to figure out how I'm going to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
nikolelily
« Reply #296 on: April 04, 2010 10:44:01 PM »

i made my first gibbous inspired piece! it's for my friend so this is the only picture of it i got before she snatched it up, but i had to try it on! it's just a lace tank top, there are solid bits down lower so the whole shirt is not see-through! i used a ton ton ton of lace for it though, and other bits of ribbon and such, i'll try to get a photo of the whole thing from her!

eeeee! thats MY partner! im chugging along on your "item". its going to be so hard to send this out! i hope you love it as much as i am loving on it ;P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

think for yourself, question authority.
Aveykin
Perpetually in the Clouds

Environmental Science Major~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: April 04, 2010 11:51:49 PM »

I have a bunch more dyeing to do tomorrow, and start finishing touches on my main piece. The way my plans are going, I have a few extra things I may do if time allows.

Exams are coming up so I know that'll be crazy, so I figured I would get as much done during Easter as possible XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap(s):
Surprise Ball Swap-Sent
Matchbox Swap-Sent
Warcraft Swap- Crafting

"Accuse not Nature, she hath done her part; Do thou but thine."
-John Milton

http://wists.com/Aveykin
Ludi
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

May the Ghost Squid be with you.

Team Wordy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #298 on: April 05, 2010 04:15:36 PM »

Super productive day on my partner's item, very happy with it so far!   Smiley  I've found a bunch of embellishments I didn't know I had in the right colors.  Yay!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
receeoni
« Reply #299 on: April 05, 2010 06:22:21 PM »

I hope your feeling better soon. I started cutting and placing stuff, I'm hoping to get my machine fixed in the next week so I can get going, I want to have a big chunk of stuff done before I go on a "vacation" in early may. I really want to work in some crocheted stuff, I just have to figure out how I'm going to.

yeah i am already feeling better just got tossed around a bit so i should be good i will as i said get started on stuff as soon as i get things figured out with the whole wreck thing...my poor little car is dad its my first car and it was bomb i havent even paid it off yet...agh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Introduction to Vibrato on Violin
Vibrato Exercise on the Violin - Sound Waves
How to Play My Tractors Sexy on Violin Fiddle
How to Play The Adams Family Song on Violin
How to Play Somewhere Over the Rainbow on Violin
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...