A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,105
Currently Running With Scissors:
613 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Twilight and Halloween Layouts  (Read 3581 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crafty_one

Home is where the Nintendo is

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: February 24, 2010 01:02:51 PM »

My partner has received her layouts in the 2nd round of the scrapbook swap, so here are some pics of what I made her. We had to choose from a list of our partners themes and I went with Twilight and Halloween.

First is the Twilight layout, I used primas for the flowers and lots of little rhinestone bling to make flourishes coming from the flowers (I actually put each rhinestone on individually to form the flourishes, it's hard to get decent photos of them) and I also added a crystal heart and howling wolf to the layout that represents Bellas bracelet. I made a hidden journalling spot under the quote on the page which also has a pic of the cast from the movie.

With the flap opened:

Closeup of the charms:

and here is a pic of the halloween layout which I had fun putting together, the patterned paper is imaginisce and I also used glitter clears from making memories, it was the first time I've used liquid scrap dots as well. I made the photo frame on this one so the photo actually slides in and out

TFL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BunnyTuTu

Is it because I have a waffly nose?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010 01:57:30 PM »

I love the Twilight page, it's beautiful Cheesy I love the background paper you used!

I loved the different paper you used for the Halloween one, the candy one and the hat/boots one are so cute Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty_one

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010 04:28:05 PM »

Thank you! The background paper on the twilight one is from Kaisercraft and the patterned paper for the halloween one comes as a 12x12 sheet. I just cut the strips I wanted from the sheet for the layout.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mrogers1
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010 10:11:38 AM »

My best friend would kill to have that twilight scrap book page, ha ha. It's really good, I love how well the colors and everything go along with Twilight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maggie Smiley
"The one thing the world will never have enough of is the outrageous" -- Salvador Dali
envirocraft
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010 11:43:36 AM »

Love the twilight layouts!! i don't even like twilight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Crafts in 2010 27/50 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3973417#msg3973417

http://envirocraftiness.blogspot.com/
Reel Crafty Girl
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010 01:26:35 PM »

I love both of these pages - - I may have to "lift" that Twilight layout - - I have really been wanting to do one for my own album!

The Halloween is FABULOUS!!  Are the Liquid Scrap Dots you mentioned the Helmar brand in the tube?Huh

THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty_one

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010 12:33:07 PM »

I love both of these pages - - I may have to "lift" that Twilight layout - - I have really been wanting to do one for my own album!

The Halloween is FABULOUS!!  Are the Liquid Scrap Dots you mentioned the Helmar brand in the tube?Huh
Thank you. Smiley

Yes the scrap dots is the Helmar Brand in the tube, I used it under the making memories clear glitter embellishments, it gave it a nice boost from the page and you could barely see it once it dried.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lalalee
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010 05:37:48 PM »

Fab pages - your swap partner is going to love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*Lee*
Meilan Firaga
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010 04:05:41 PM »

You know, I really kind of hate Twilight, but that layout is absolutely fantastic.  Smiley  I love that you added the charm.  And the Halloween layout is incredibly festive. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
urbanscrapper
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010 12:10:58 PM »

I may hate twillight, but your pages are beautiful and simply devine. Sparkley vampires or not : )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Glass Paint Pictures
How to Use a Calligraphy Brush
How to Use a Calligraphy Set
How to Learn Calligraphic Styles
How to Write with a Fountain Pen
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...