A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: It's time to vote for your favorite swapped project! Smiley  Vote now through Sunday, August 30th!
Total Members: 311,388
Currently Running With Scissors:
748 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Princess Bride Round 2 Gallery  (Read 24635 times)
Tags for this thread: princess_bride  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Solarwen
« Reply #180 on: March 29, 2010 08:04:28 PM »

Thanks for the amazing package Some_Girl! All the items you crafted are amazing and I just love them! This has been my favorite swap EVER!!! Not only was I super inspired to make all these different crafts the stuff I received is simply fabulous. Sorry for not posting pictures earlier S: As you said, I've been busy with school but I did take loads of pictures so I'll just post a few here so I can gush about them!!

All the pirate-loot a skull purse with Inigo & Rugen themed charms, a pirate cat notebook, a 2-in-1 necklace, magnets, the mini ROUS ring and a pouch of Miracle Pills from Miracle Max (i.e. chocolate, already eaten)

Now for some close-ups:
Charms These are SO adorable, I love the six-fingered glove, it brought on some major-lolz

Fire Swamp/As-You-Wish Necklace I wore it immediately and haven't taken it off since! I've gotten lots of compliments for it and people asking me what "fire swamp" is supposed to be haha "oh you silly, non PB watchers"

INCONCEIVABLE! Magnets I need to get one of those metal IKEA boards for my room to put these on because I know if I put them on the fridge they'll be gone like that!

R.O.U.S. Ring So cute! The little eyes and it even has whiskers!! How did you make it so tiny! I love it haha and the great thing is explaining it to people who're wondering why I have a rat on my ring... it's an ROUS... dur!!

Thank you again Some_Girl for all your hard work!

Here's another picture of the R.O.U.S. scarf that I made and I'd love to see your versions if anyone else decides to make them! I wasn't sure at first if it was too morbid but I thought it would fit since as PB fans we must have a similar sense of humor.

and the PB fortune-teller dice thingummy (sort of like a PB 8-ball)... surprisingly this thing took the longest to make -__-U but here are some of the other sides and sayings on it. I realized afterward that most of the quotes give a rather negative response but it was too late to change (sorry! I guess don't ask it any important questions? haha)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Foxy Sam
« Reply #181 on: March 29, 2010 08:24:59 PM »

Wow, so many awesome things...great crafty goodness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
savvysister
« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2010 11:53:44 AM »

Oh my goodness!  Such great packages!  I love the Fire Swamp necklace, the ring the rous, the iocane powder vial-- the box... Awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #183 on: March 31, 2010 05:40:08 PM »

Sadly it looks as though my partner has flaked on me    Embarrassed So I have decided to post pics of what I have made anyway.  I sent the package and hopefully she has received by now.  So here is what i made:

First up, I made this beaded bookmark for when she read the PB book

Next is a heart necklace

Next up is something I've never made before, and was very happy with how it turned out.  It's a PB box.  I printed off a photo of the DVD cover for it.  Painted it white, and used some romance scrap paper I had leftover from my Mom's wedding scrapbook I made her.  I found some velvet paper and used that on the inside.  I modpodged it, and sealed it.  I thought it was very pretty, and wanted to keep. Now I wish I had lol.

And my 2 favs that I really loved, were the Westely and Buttercup Ami's.  I'm not very good at sewing doll clothes, let alone doll clothes from my own patterns, but I didn't have time to crochet some digs for them.  I made the pattern up as I went.  I loved how they turned out.  Especially the buttercups hair.  it's so full and long!!  I did 2 braids on the sides to keep it back, I had a picture of the back of her head, but I have no idea where it went.  So here they are, teh main characters:

Westely even has a pony tail.  My daughter watned these so bad!  I had to promise to make her some of her own.  I hope my partner still enjoys the items I made for her.  I had lots of fun making it all.
I really love these swaps, they get me involved in crafts that I don't think I normally would have ever tried, like the box.  I wish I had taken more pix before I sent them though. I did have extra fabric taht I sent along thinking maybe she could make better doll clothes tahn I could.  I also sent a few extras.  I live in Oregon, so I sent some postcards and a book on Oregon must-see's.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danger.kitty
« Reply #184 on: March 31, 2010 05:59:49 PM »

Sadly it looks as though my partner has flaked on me    Embarrassed So I have decided to post pics of what I have made anyway. 

Nice package, I'm sorry you were flaked on Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Crafty Aunt:  taking on 2011 one DIY gift at a time
http://craftyaunty.blogspot.com/
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: March 31, 2010 06:12:34 PM »

westley & buttercup is so adorable!!!!!  they look so perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
goodmorningstarshine
Your face, your race, the way that you talk, I kiss you, you're beautiful, I want you to walk

Addicted to craft stores...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #186 on: March 31, 2010 06:14:34 PM »

I love Westley and Buttercup! Tomorrow I will be able to begin the angel search. Flakers have been warned. 4 more hours until the negative feedback become permanent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My brain hurt like a warehouse, it had no room to spare
I had to cram so many things to store everything in there
And all the fat-skinny people, and all the tall-short people
And all the nobody people, and all the somebody people
I never thought I'd need so many people
Some_Girl
If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library. ~ Frank Zappa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: March 31, 2010 07:55:54 PM »

Cry It absolutely saddens me to see the efforts that people like Tygermane put in, and then to know that people still choose to not reciprocate whatsoever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #188 on: March 31, 2010 08:05:31 PM »

Sadly it looks as though my partner has flaked on me
Tygermane, It looks like you and I are in the same boat. Sad  I love what you sent! The Westley and Buttercup Ami's are awesome! I love the bookmark and the box too. You did a great job!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
SapphireGypsy
If it's Nerdy, I'll make it.

Don't make me use my wand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: March 31, 2010 08:25:25 PM »

You did a great job... flakers make me sad. Sad

I'm sure you'll find an angel in no time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Pull Gogi
At Home our Korean Chef Dinah Surh
How to Make a Korean Cucumber Salad
Traditional Korean Feast
Introduction to Life in India
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...