A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 6- the gallery!  (Read 22742 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lucinda879
« Reply #170 on: April 18, 2010 10:49:23 PM »

my sis was looking on how the super mario quilt was made because my sister wants to make a quilt of another anime.  everybody at my household is loving the domo onesie!

lucinda879, did you know I was born and raised in Sacramento for 11 years?  It's been years since the last time I went up to visit.

What a coincidence, where in Sacramento? I've lived here all my life Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2010 08:58:31 AM »

Oh these are great packages.  The treehugger is a GREAT idea!  Makes me wish I went camping more Smiley 

I love all the ami's and the Mario wall hanging is just as amazing as the pillow!  I could not imagine sewing all those little squares together.  I would go mad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mymymissmai
I like you temporarily ;)

« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2010 09:52:37 AM »

What a coincidence, where in Sacramento? I've lived here all my life Smiley
[/quote]

I moved around a couple times in Sacramento.  I recall living in Downtown Sacramento on Broadway right next to the cemetary (yes it was creepy).  My aunt lives very close to Florin Rd near the 5 freeway.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bexieboo
« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2010 01:42:20 PM »

Now then girls, take a deep breath and control your envy....Littleblueg irl sent me an enooooooormous package filled to the brim with so many amazing things....the amount of spoiling going on here is almost obnoxious Tongue

Without further ado....lemon tea sugar scrub

Unfortunately it leaked a little in it's wrapping, so I've taken the picture in the bathroom. This stuff smells like hot honey and lemon you drink when you're ill, it's a loooovely comforting smell Smiley

Next.... a set of burlesque goodies:

Quite possibly the loveliest pasties I've ever seen. I adore the feathers at the top of them. And the flower on the fascinator is soooo huge and lovely!!

Here we have a crocheted shower scrubbie, handmade lemon soap, a coffee candle and a penis lip balm cozy from my wist! (With a lipbalm inside keeping it *ahem* stiff Smiley ) I must say, it amuses me far too much! I've never seen a crocheted shower scrubbie like that before, I'm so impressed with it! And the soap smells like lemon sherbet, absolutely lush.

A set of coasters in burgandy and pink. How beautiful are these??

A collection of wonderful little things....a flower hair clip (my camera messed up the colours, it's more blue and green), a rainbow hair slide, a set of fabric covered buttons which are just sooo pretty, some Japanese paper badges, badges saying "I'd rather be smooching my crafty girlfriend" and "I'd rather be smooching my geeky boyfriend" which I ADORE, a little red dragon cross-stitch set which will be perfect for another swap I'm in at the moment, little scissor earrings on box made of Japanese paper, and a turtle tape measure! I laughed when I unwrapped the turtle, cuz I'd sent a turtle to Littlebluegirl, and when she posted pics she said she'd just made one for someone in a swap....hehe!

A better picture of the scissor earrings....where on earth did you find these?!

A yarn bin! I could've done with one of these when I was crafting for you, I had so much yarn all over the place! (I still do in fact, I don't seem to have completely tidied up yet!)

Yet more fabulous things! (Seriously, I was on the phone with the boyfriend for 40 minutes unwrapping everything, and by the end he couldn't remember what I'd opened at the start!) A huge bag full of ribbons, lace and buttons, SPATS! and a button mirror from my wist, which I had stolen from Littlebluegirl's wist! I really wanted to make one for her, but couldn't find a good framed mirror during my crafting time.

Look how adorable the spats are!!!

And finally, the greatest thing ever received in a swap:

The Gaga bra from my wist! And a little disco ball lip balm (I love how miniature it looks next to the bra...I may have an unreasonably sized bosom lol)

Action Shot!

Littlebluegirl, this is the best package I've ever received. I've never felt so spoilt! I feel like I should send you at least 20 more packages to even begin to match up to it! Thank you so so much!!!!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010 01:45:07 PM by bexieboo - Reason: fixed photo link » THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftCrazy13
« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2010 02:17:28 PM »

Bexieboo, I am sooooooo jealous of that disco bra! I've been planning on making one for a while, but I can't find the disco balls at the dollar store! (I've gotta admit that phallic little chapstick cover made me giggle like a little kid.) Great job littlebluegirl!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2010 02:45:16 PM »

The bra is amazing!  I love the chapstick cover!  Totally LOL.  I really want one of the crochet body scrubbies.  The button mirror is fabulous too! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2010 03:02:32 PM »

I want lemon sherbert soap!  I usually only like almond, unscented, milk, honey.... but lemon sherbert sounds so yummy.  

The button mirror is beautiful, and I adore the little crocheted turtle.  

What a great package!  

Okay, here they are! Pics of my marvelous package from ademareej!  I was so excited when I found my package on the front porch that I ripped into it and forgot to take pictures of each neatly wrapped and numbered package in the box.  I will show the pics in order with the little clues left by ademareej on each one:

#1  A little extra

Notecards!  I always need notecards!

#2  Recycled bits for your enjoyment

I got plarn... nanana nanana... oh sorry, that's mean isn't it?  But I got plarn!!!!!!!

#3  Learning something new in style!

Not only did I get a "learn to crochet" kit, but would you look at those hooks!?!  I can definitely learn in style with those!

#4  Something to keep someone's head warm + radical!

A mohawk hat!  Another thing I never thought I'd actually get.  This will go to my youngest daughter for Christmas, so no action shots.  She is going to scream when she gets it!

#5  A new, reflective point of view

Squee!!!  A beercap bottle top mirror!  This will go to the same daughter who's getting the mohawk hat ( getting an idea of her style yet?)  She'll get this in September for her birthday.  It's going to be so hard waiting!

#6  Something to brighten a space!

This package was full of things I really didn't think I would get,  that's so fun!  Check out these breathtaking textured paintings!  They are going in my bedroom as soon as I go out and get hangers!  I love them so much!

ademareej, this may be the best Monday I've ever had!  Thank you so much.  I love love love every single thing!!!

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010 04:01:15 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #177 on: April 19, 2010 04:50:36 PM »

GOOD DOG MAN.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked HOW THE HECK did I miss the gallery..OMG I am about to freak out I was sitting here with my thumb in my rear ( NOT REALLY ewww) but wowza how did I miss the gallery....Dang so much awesomeness..

OK That bra is the craziest thing I have ever seen..NOt bad crazy but WOOT WOOT that rocks...there is too much to list that I really like here..You all did great. I cant wait to get my package and for my partner to receive...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010 04:51:38 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
ademareej
« Reply #178 on: April 19, 2010 05:17:03 PM »

Oh my goodness, that bra is a scream!  Stunning. Absolutely stunning...I can't even begin to imagine how you made that!

Gamemom, I'm glad you liked your package! I was a little nervous about the mirror making it, but it appears to have arrived in one piece!  The mohwak hat took way longer than I thought it would...the hat itself was ok, but putting on the mohawk took forever!  The mohawk (but not hat) will felt if your daughter wants it to stand up more; I liked the floppy look so I left it as is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2010 05:20:16 PM »

Loving both of the last 2 packages.  Need to cover my swim suit top like the bra.  I sure would show up on the lake fishing this summer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
French Riviera Summer Makeup Tutorial
Must Have Summer Lipstick Shades
Beach Peach Makeup Tutorial for Summer
Essence Beauty Editors Share Their Hair Secrets
How to Make a Ponytail Look Polished and Professional
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...