A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 6- the gallery!  (Read 22756 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2010 05:37:51 PM »

I love Phantom too and have since about 5th grade.  I got to see it when I was like 12 when it came to Arizona.  Your son has a wonderful voice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #191 on: April 20, 2010 05:59:42 PM »

ekka, what a great package!  i love the picture of your belly modeling the baby hat (i especially adore the placement of the pom poms tee-hee)

Ha ha!! I didn't even notice that!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
EkkaGrrl

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #192 on: April 20, 2010 06:03:34 PM »

He LOVES the Phantom of the Opera ( i have video on youtube of him singing think of me if anyone wants to see. Smiley )

I'm impatient and just went on YouTube and searched for it (Glad you have the same username on there!), and can I say OH MY GOODNESS your son has an amazing voice. And he's cute as!

Not to spoil you posting up the video link, but people, go here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azu9rI3UJYo

Thanks so much! Smiley I'm glad you shared that. If I wasn't in a hurry for my midwife appt I would have just posted it.

Thanks for saying such nice things about my guy. : He has the most amazing voice. I want to cry every time he performs with a local church choir. Unfortunately, he has discover High School Musical and Lady Gaga. lol That'll be the next video. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
EkkaGrrl

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2010 06:05:11 PM »

Oh Wow, he's great!  I love how he stayed so focused with his sisters obviously being a little distracting in the yard.  Does he take lessons?

He does now but he wasn't when I taped that. We really lucked in and a teacher found us and offered free lessons. I love FREE! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty Goodness!
EkkaGrrl

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #194 on: April 20, 2010 06:07:32 PM »

You guys are all so nice. I know I'm hormonal but I feel like crying. I am so proud of that kid of mine.  Smiley I'm going to tell him everything you all said in the morning. He'll be tickled.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty Goodness!
CraftCrazy13
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2010 07:10:02 PM »

EkkaGrrl, let it be known that I am NOT a squealer. Neither puppies, teacup pigs or babies get an "awwww" out of me, but your son singing in that video had me choking back a squeal of appreciation (or two). (One might have just slipped out. Tell no one.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
savage pixie

will sew for shoes

« Reply #196 on: April 20, 2010 07:30:38 PM »

I'm going to join in here - what an amazing little guy you've got there Ekka!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

my wist http://wists.com/savagepixie
sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #197 on: April 20, 2010 08:22:17 PM »

i received a simply stunning package from savage pixie yesterday.
it was filled to the brim with lots of goodies that are so my taste, it's scary.  savage pixie did an outstanding job stalking me and really got me Smiley

opening up this package was a beautiful experience; i was oohing and ahhing, and giggling and smiling and awwing and making comments to no one in particular, and generally looking like a crazy person.  it was sublime.

here's the whole shebang, all wrapped up in pretty paper, PLUS a skein of recycled yarn that i've been coveting!!

each parcel had a small note w/ explanation wrapped up inside.  i love that!

package #1:  5 luggage tags and 2 passport holders

each and every fabric savage pixie chose for me was perfect and honestly just. my. taste.   she even was on to the fact that my favorite color combo is yellow & grey!  i love ALL of them so much!  and look how expertly they're sewn - they look completely professional.

close-up of the bigger of the 2 passport holders - this one's got space for a few extras too.  i am so in love with the fabrics - i even have the dandelion one on my wist!  

package #2: (this was my favorite note)   Grin

as if this beautiful wristlet with birdie fabric (closeup!) wasn't enough, there were more goodies inside!

extra goodies contained within:
2 pretty headbands and a little panda pouch!

and here's that awesome dandelion fabric again, this time appearing as the lining of the pouch

not that i have to mention it anymore at this point - as i'm sure the pictures serve as proof enough - but have you all noticed savage pixie's dope ass sewing skills?!?!  not a thread out of place, not a messy seam in sight, and everything exquisitely constructed....i'm still in awe.

next was this reusable bag with the saying from my wists, but with a sugaree twist:  (sorry if it's a little blurry; i think the bag was still swinging a bit when i snapped the photo - i guess i couldn't contain my excitement long enough to wait for it to stop)

and it's lined in this fabric that matches the trees on the outside!

again, impeccable sewing skills.

but if you think the sewing skills are good, wait till you see this:

package #4:
this. amazing. embroidery.  ripped right out of my wists.  
savage pixie said embroidery is her strong point.  that's an understatement.  this is beautiful and flawless.  and i adore it to the ends of the earth!

this is going right up on my craft room wall so i can be inspired to create something just as beautious every time i'm in there.

and she even covered the back in felt, because as i've come to learn, she is oh so very profesh.  i've never seen an embroidery with the back covered before.

lastly, package #5:
contained a wonderful dress with some very-sugaree embroidery on it.
check it out:

sorry i don't have an action shot of it yet; it needs some very minor alterations and then i can take a few pics of myself in it, which i promise to post as soon as i adjust it!

savage pixie, i can't even express how amazed i am at your generosity, crafting skills, and kick ass stalker capabilities.  i'm so happy and grateful to have had you as my secret stalker.  you sent me a wonderful, thoughtful, unbelievably wonderful package.  thank you so much; truly.

Smiley  Cheesy  thank you, savage pixie!!!  ~xoxo  Smiley  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
princesspimp81
« Reply #198 on: April 20, 2010 08:57:58 PM »

I received my most amazing package from the fabutastic Leeska!  In it was a set of items that I swear is one of the most wonderous things I've ever been given in a swap!  Ok, on to the pics.

First, this adorable little zipper flower pin!  It has already found its way onto my purse!

A pretty cherry blossom tree painting set that I'm going to put up in my in progress craft room!

Three jars of yummy bath salts, in Gingersnap, Vanilla Sugar, and Chocolate Frosting.  And I love the little jars too Smiley

Two beautiful butterfly hair clips!  I just have to pick out the perfect things to wear them with!

A lovely yo-yo necklace!  I've wanted one of these for a long time!

And now, on to my very favorite things from my awesome package!  Three beautifully stitched tea towels with a How I Met Your Mother theme!

The first has an ice cream cone on one end, and the other says "It's going to be legend.... wait for it.... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is ...  dairy!"

The second has a cupcake on one end and the other says "I think frosting makes me lie!"  Easily one of my very favorite quotes from the show Smiley

And the final, and in some ways the most amazing, has a piece of pie on one end.  On the other are two charts - a pie chart of my favorite bars in % of awesomeness and a bar chart of my favorite pies in % of tastiness. 

I love these towels so much!

Thank you for my amazing package Leeska, it's more awesome than I could have expected!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2010 09:25:42 PM »

I wore my new bracelet and necklace to work today, and got so many compliments! Did I forget to mention, the necklace was one I had wisted of hotty_blond2000's? I am very excited that I had a stalker that I had wisted!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jeannette Walls Talks About Her Life
Bob Shepherd Talks About The Infidel Podcast
Author Jonathan Alter Discusses His New Book the Defining Moment
Visiting Author Jodi Picoult in Rome
Kingdom Wars II: Tartarus Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...