A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,208
Currently Running With Scissors:
384 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 6- the gallery!  (Read 23290 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: April 19, 2010 07:50:36 PM »

I received from hotty_blond2000 today, and it was such a fun package!
First of all, a cute little tutu for Lily-Anne!
Twirling

Lily-Anne in tutu checking out the fabric squares she sent, notice they are in the air lol, this is why it has taken so many hours to post the pics

A felting animals book, a plaque for me to decorate on, thread, sign for the kitchen, Pooh playing cards, a funny kitchen sign, and a Mickey Mouse bandana- it is so hard to find Mickey fabric for my Mickey obsessed daughter!

t-shirt yarn, a beautiful necklace from my wists, but in my fav color combo, a bracelet, and lots of beautiful stitch markers!

Loads of patches and a crystal!

A super cute owl painting that she said was just a doodle!

Jewelry organizer from my wists

I love this! Cant decide whether to hang this at home, or at work..

Loads of envelops made from magazines

Stamps, beautiful envelopes, the fabric squares all in one place! And a deer sticker for dh, I think Im going to try to use it as a stencil

Tons of Asian cards!!

An arguile scarf made from socks- very cool

My first apron

Close up of the apron, I love witches over cauldrons!

And finally, a smock for when Im painting and using glues, because I have a mad way of getting paint or glue on my shirt ALL the time!

Thank you so much hotty_blond2000 for making me such a great package, and for organizing such a fun swap!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #181 on: April 19, 2010 11:09:37 PM »

I'm so happy that you're happy with your package bexieboo, I had so much fun crafting for you.  As soon as I saw the bra on your wists I knew that I had to make it. My friends were utterly baffled by it when I told them.  They were like "so, you're sticking tiny mirrors onto a bra - why?" I'm so glad it fits! I was worried about that.  I had a really hard time finding mirror balls in Liverpool, so in the end I went on e-bay (LOVE e-bay!).  I saw the tiny mirror ball lip balm in H&M one day whilst I was making the bra and it made me giggle so I had to buy it.

The spats look really cute on you, shame it's not the time of year to wear them Smiley  They're made from a wool/alpaca blend so should keep you toasty when we get the cold weather again.  Also PLEASE don't put them in the washing machine as I think they would felt.

The scissor charms I used for the earrings I got from Etsy.  I wanted to make you the phone earrings too but the charms I ordered were enormous and far too heavy.

You have been an absolutely lovely stalker AND stalkee! I have totally loved doing this swap.

Oh, did you guess it was me?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: April 20, 2010 10:12:51 AM »

FINALLY! Pictures of my fan-freakin-tastic packages from crystalbrittany!! Smiley
I recieved 2 boxes on 2 completely different days. I was so incredibly happy with the first box when the second box came I was pleasantly surprised. Smiley

Here's everything all together.

She made this fantastic project bag which can double as a diaper bag.

I LOVE this crochet hook roll! I should mention everything came with little notes telling me about each project. I thought that was great! Smiley Inside the roll each little slot had a note. lol I have one favourite note but more on that later.

OK.. my favourite little note came with these hair sticks. It was like reading an excerpt from a novel I'd like to read! Smiley She explained how she found these magical pieces of shimmering driftwood but when she got home they were just sticks. I want to tell you that I SEE the magic! I love them!!

From my wist, she made me 2 hats. The first is a slouch hat that I have wanted since I first realized there was such a thing as a slouch hat. It's modelled here by my oldest daughter becuase I was having a bad hair day. lol
The second is a sac hat for the new baby. Since I'm still harbouring her ( amazingly!!) I used the belly to model it. Tongue

Mmmm.. sushi earring!! I think I might wear these today. Sushi.. the world's most perfect food.. even in jewelry form. Smiley

TUTUS!! My daughters were so excited to see these! They've been wearing them pretty much every day since they arrived. SHe also sent me the left over tulle and I agree.. tulle is staticy and hard to work with. lol
Please excuse my filthy children. It's been really nice weather here and they like to play in the dirt. lol

Now for the second box. My son was a little diappointed nothing came for him so I told him I would make him a tutu with the extra tulle. Then the secnd box came. He was so excited to see the coat rack. He LOVES the Phantom of the Opera ( i have video on youtube of him singing think of me if anyone wants to see. Smiley )

The rack was wrapped in the this very cool fabric. Now I need to figure out a cool project to use it in. Smiley

Than you so much for this fabulous package!! It came at a time I was feeling pretty low due to issues I'm having with my pregnancy. It really made me feel good. Smiley You spoiled me like crazy!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
bexieboo
« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2010 10:14:21 AM »

Oh, did you guess it was me?!

I did guess it was you, about a week or maybe less before you sent. Definitely about the time I sent lol.

I think you can tell by the number of exclamation marks how happy I am with the package Smiley

I forgot to mention the chocolate!! There was chocolate....it didn't last long lol... Thank you again!!!

EkkaGrrl, you got a great package! I love the picture of your girls in their tutus, so sweet!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 10:16:19 AM by bexieboo » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #184 on: April 20, 2010 10:26:07 AM »

ekka, what a great package!  i love the picture of your belly modeling the baby hat (i especially adore the placement of the pom poms tee-hee)

i'm enamored by that slouchy hat!  is it knitted or crocheted?  it's perfect...

wonderful job, crystalbrittany!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #185 on: April 20, 2010 02:10:01 PM »

I want a slouchy hat now!  That fairy picture is gorgeous!!! How did you make it Hotty?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nostrum
Australian made and owned.

Don't dream it, be it.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #186 on: April 20, 2010 04:08:50 PM »

He LOVES the Phantom of the Opera ( i have video on youtube of him singing think of me if anyone wants to see. Smiley )

I'm impatient and just went on YouTube and searched for it (Glad you have the same username on there!), and can I say OH MY GOODNESS your son has an amazing voice. And he's cute as!

Not to spoil you posting up the video link, but people, go here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azu9rI3UJYo
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 04:09:20 PM by Nostrum » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Keep smiling - It makes people wonder what you're up to.

Looking for Australian personal swaps! [For now. I'll branch overseas when I can afford it!]
gamemom42

« Reply #187 on: April 20, 2010 04:18:08 PM »

Oh Wow, he's great!  I love how he stayed so focused with his sisters obviously being a little distracting in the yard.  Does he take lessons?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #188 on: April 20, 2010 04:21:03 PM »

OMG what a beautiful lil man. and that strong voice too amazing!! Is he in the theater? any professional training or is that all a natural talent?? Soo cute really!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2010 05:35:50 PM »

wow  what a talented young man and a cutie too!  Thanks for sharing the preformace, give him a high 5 from me!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Craig Carton on the Most Overrated Franchise in Sports
The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls
Famous Author Held Coke-Fueled Parties
Olympic Medalist Gabby Douglas Raises the Bar with Second Book
Don, Meet Rosie, Rosie, Meet Don
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...