Swap name: Quick and Easy Swap - Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: AsphaltQueen
Sign-up date range: February 18 - February 26
Date to send item by: March 15
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 18 and older, please
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States:
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This is a quick and easy swap for Craftsters looking for quick gratification and fun. You will be paired with one partner and will mail to them one medium crafted item
(minimum of 2+ hours of crafting time and/or a $20 value). Because we will be sending only one item, please make sure it is a quality item and is a "medium". In the interest of keeping this a low-key swap, please DO NOT oversend to your partner. Many of us are overachievers in swaps and I want to keep this one fun, quick and stress-free. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A RELATIVELY SHORT CRAFTING TIME
. Do not sign up if you have any hesitation about mailing your package on time.ADDITIONAL RULES:
1. Please pm your partner within 48 hours of receiving their name. It can be as long or short of a pm as you want, but please do it. This will help me to weed out any potential flakers early on.
2. Please pm your partner and me when you send your item and, if you're sending within the US, please include the DC#.
3. Please include "Quick and Easy" in your pm title whenever you pm me.
4. Posting of photos in the gallery is mandatory. If you know you won't be able to post photos, please inform your partner ahead of time so she can take photos so that we can all ooohhh and aaahhhh at her crafting abilities.
5. I reserve the right to not allow swappers into this swap that have documented issues in their swap feedback such as sending late, sending crappy packages, not posting photos, etc. I'm not being mean - this is to protect all our lovely swappers and to make my organizing experience enjoyable.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer - PLEASE TITLE YOUR PM "Quick and Easy Swap Sign-up":
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap -
Craftster username -
Email address -
Your real name -
Mailing address including the country (type it as it should be written on the package):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old (yes/no)
Any allergies or strong dislikes?
Any theme aversions (eg. nudity, religious items, adorable baby chicks)?
Any crafted items you would love to receive (if a measurement would be needed to craft this for you, please include it)?
Any crafted items you would hate to receive?
What types of items would you most like to craft for someone (eg, knit, crochet, art, jewelry, bath products, sewn, embroidered)?
Please add links if you have a wist, etsy favorites, or blog with additional swapping information you think would be helpful to your partner.
Any additional information you think might be helpful to your partner? (This is where you can tell them that you really love happy bunnies prancing on sparkly rainbows.)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
3. A Robot Emotion (first time swapper)
4. Sherrie B, UT
5. Disco Queen Highness
6. Tasty Magic (first time swapper)
14. TCinTX (first time swapper)
15. Zombina Skeleton
19. CajunLady (first time swapper)
21. VJP (first time swapper)
= partner received packagegreen
= sent and receivedred
= contact me immediately
= feedback left
TCinTX - CajunLady ZombinaSkeleton - fluttermuffin Homerof2 - oneredboot SherrieB, UT - TastyMagic litebrite1919 - VJP Sejimara - A Robot Emotion javede - ZombieCazz superhooker - inez camelama - loves2experiment gamemom42 - SAHmama ThreadorYarn - schnerby DiscoQueenHighness - flower AsphaltQueen - laidebugzz