A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 299,166
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Firefly Round 9 -sendouts April 12th  (Read 26475 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Hezzlebee
« Reply #360 on: March 30, 2010 03:42:28 AM »

Ohh, I'm so excited to see what everyone has made  Grin

It's hoooorrible weather here today, so I'm having an cosy indoor crafting marathon! Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cherry_blossom55
« Reply #361 on: March 30, 2010 06:30:04 AM »

Went to the mall yesterday (should have been at home painting but I really needed some new gitch and there was a sale, lol), so I picked up a couple things I needed for crafting, PLUS found a wicked awesome extra item at the dollar store. Cheesy Getting excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javarose
« Reply #362 on: March 30, 2010 10:11:18 AM »

Wrapping up projects and sending out on the 1st.  Always last minute no matter what the intentions!  Also, supplies and finds came together so fortuitously I'm kind of shocked.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't care, I'm still free; you can't take the sky from me.

http://abarreloflemons.blogspot.com/

http://lookwhatshefound.blogspot.com/
ScotSkipper402
« Reply #363 on: March 30, 2010 10:37:48 AM »

Nearly ready to send.

What were those rules about sending internal organs off-planet? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #364 on: March 30, 2010 04:40:07 PM »

I thought I'd link to this since some of you showed interest in The Guild. I'm so happy I found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU&feature=fvw It makes me giddy and Codex is as drool worthy as ever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #365 on: March 30, 2010 07:13:19 PM »

THe Guild is great
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blackie.sage
« Reply #366 on: March 31, 2010 12:56:51 AM »

Wait wait wait wait wait...

Sendouts are the 12th now?  Huh But I see other people are getting ready to send on the 1st?
I'm so confused.

I mean, extra time is great and all (It would be awesome to send after my next paycheck)... but I just started part of mine that's kind of time-sensitive.

Or is the thread title some crazy typo?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."

Current obsessions: Decoden and fairy kei!
Tumblr!
Melonberry Mint @ Storenvy
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: March 31, 2010 02:17:06 AM »

Sendouts are the 12th now?  Huh But I see other people are getting ready to send on the 1st?
I'm so confused.

I mean, extra time is great and all (It would be awesome to send after my next paycheck)... but I just started part of mine that's kind of time-sensitive.

Send outs were extended last week, for those that needed a little extra time (that would be your organisers Cheesy).

A few people have already sent and so can you if you have finished your crafting. So it's up to you when you send. But April 12 is the absolute LATEST day you may send by.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vanillyz
« Reply #368 on: March 31, 2010 02:44:08 AM »

I thought I'd link to this since some of you showed interest in The Guild. I'm so happy I found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU&feature=fvw It makes me giddy and Codex is as drool worthy as ever.

The Guild is awesome Smiley. And the Avatar music video is so cool Smiley! Very catchy *hums along*.

By the way, did you know Felicia also created a Guild comic? The first one was released just last week I think. I'm bummed that it's not being sold in the Netherlands, but I think my brother ordered his copy online, so I might be able to read that one when I visit his place again Wink.

On a Firefly/swap note; I'm almost ready to send Smiley! I hope to get some more crafting done today, so I can send it to my partner before the Easter weekend starts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blackie.sage
« Reply #369 on: March 31, 2010 02:58:10 AM »

I'm so confused.

Send outs were extended last week, for those that needed a little extra time (that would be your organisers Cheesy).

A few people have already sent and so can you if you have finished your crafting. So it's up to you when you send. But April 12 is the absolute LATEST day you may send by.

Ah, thanks for explaining! I should probably read through the thread instead of just popping in and saying I'm still alive. I tried to look for info about the 12th on the first post, but it still says the sendout date is the 24th of March, haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."

Current obsessions: Decoden and fairy kei!
Tumblr!
Melonberry Mint @ Storenvy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Clean Your DSLR Lens
Best Way to Photograph An Infant
Baby Photographer Anne Geddes "Little Blessings"
7 Tricks Everyone with a Camera Should Know
Basic SLR Set Up Tips for Beginners
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...