A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,162
Currently Running With Scissors:
625 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 to sew Round 3 Send Outs 3/22/10  (Read 17468 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

attackofthequacks

glue addict - glitter glue, that is ;)

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010 01:41:50 AM »

why is it that whenever I decide to take a break from swapping for a while, awesome swaps start?  Roll Eyes

also, this may be a stupid question, but does anybody know what a yard is in meters, since all the fabric here in the UK is sold by the meter??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for batik fabric or shrinky dink plastic - PM me!

My Wists: www.wists.com/attackofthequacks
fusbdgt
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010 04:47:51 AM »

a meter is slightly longer than a yard, 1.1 y about  1 m.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010 02:18:15 PM »

omg finally another round!!! Ive been waiting for this one!! I will be sending in my info very soon!!  I was in the last two and is one of my favorite swaps to participate in!!

Thanks for organizing MTM
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
hardcoremothball
I can't think of anything clever to say

French Toast...Get it?

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010 03:02:22 PM »

Just sent in my information!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
klum78

Actual size shown

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010 06:13:18 PM »

Crap!  I didn't realize you were maxing out at 24!   I need to get my sign up in.  I was waiting to make sure I finished crafting in time for another swap but I don't want to miss out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010 07:38:49 PM »

I have decided to max out at 24 because I have not had a good experience with co-organizers before.  I find that I still do all the work except for give them their feedback which they have already done, early.  We have 3 people with spots that should have feedback or their newbie time expire before closing.  However, if we reach 24 people and another wants to sign up, I am going to have to either bump them from their spot or have a co-organizer sign on and tell me what their job should be as I really am not too sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2010 07:58:52 PM »

I have decided to max out at 24 because I have not had a good experience with co-organizers before.  I find that I still do all the work except for give them their feedback which they have already done, early.  We have 3 people with spots that should have feedback or their newbie time expire before closing.  However, if we reach 24 people and another wants to sign up, I am going to have to either bump them from their spot or have a co-organizer sign on and tell me what their job should be as I really am not too sure.

lol, I just pm'd you to say I could co-org if you wanted to have more people. I promise I wouldn't flake Wink

You could split everyone into two groups and have the co-org be entirely in charge of a group, sending and receiving pm's and stuff. Or you could have them just be in charge of receiving, or whatever. Or sometimes in smaller swaps that are just over 24 people it is kind of an "in name only" thing and you just need to email your swap excel sheet to them in case you get sick or something so someone has a record and can step in if need be.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010 08:02:10 PM by MareMare » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2010 08:40:00 PM »

I have decided to max out at 24 because I have not had a good experience with co-organizers before.  I find that I still do all the work except for give them their feedback which they have already done, early.  We have 3 people with spots that should have feedback or their newbie time expire before closing.  However, if we reach 24 people and another wants to sign up, I am going to have to either bump them from their spot or have a co-organizer sign on and tell me what their job should be as I really am not too sure.

lol, I just pm'd you to say I could co-org if you wanted to have more people. I promise I wouldn't flake Wink

You could split everyone into two groups and have the co-org be entirely in charge of a group, sending and receiving pm's and stuff. Or you could have them just be in charge of receiving, or whatever. Or sometimes in smaller swaps that are just over 24 people it is kind of an "in name only" thing and you just need to email your swap excel sheet to them in case you get sick or something so someone has a record and can step in if need be.

Yeah the times that I have co or had a co-organized, it's mostly been a name only thing, by choice.  You know, because it was necessary to follow swap guidelines.  I cannot say that I would know exactly what a co-organizer would need to do.  I suppose that would be up to the actual organizer to decide when she wanted them to do. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2010 08:49:44 PM »

Isn't there an option to just give all the info to a swap mod?

Although, with a cap, I bet we get early partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2010 11:58:54 PM »

I am going to take MareMare up on her offer cause she is all sorts of awesome like that Cheesy  I know she will do a good job and we will have to see what the job will be when we see how many craftsters join  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Celeb Stylist Ashley Javier on How to Get Retro-Glam Hair
How to Get Frizz Free Curls with a Diffuser
Faux Hawk Ponytail Tutorial
6 Amazingly Simple Hairstyles for Lazy Girls
How to Create a Full Messy Bun
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...