A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,721
Currently Running With Scissors:
468 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Love Coupons For My Boyfriend  (Read 89528 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TkRainy

Everybody wants a big ol' slice of a little pie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2013 02:18:11 PM »

I ended up looking at a bunch of different coupon ideas after seeing this post, and seriously ended up shaking my head at most of them. I am thinking of making coupons simply for the challenge of finding ones that my boyfriend would think amusing and actually use, instead of ones like "one kiss". We kiss each other when we're angry or happy. "Get out of one household chore" Well, I do all of the household chores, he does the yard. (He has a job, I don't... It's balanced that way.) "Guilt free night with your friends" ... That one shouldn't exist. Because a man needs to go out with his friends just as much as a girl needs to go hang with her friends. With no guilt. Some of these just scream "YOU HAVE A BAD RELATIONSHIP!!!" You know? So because of this post, we've had countless days of amusement because of some of the horrible ideas. And now a challenge to make good ones! Sexual ones won't work because if he wants to do something, I'm always game... My birth control makes me horny as hell. I think "One GOOD homecooked dinner" Would be one of the better ones for us, considering that both of us hate to cook! So those of you whose coupons aren't used, I think maybe if you REALLY took the time to think of things your significant other would really like that doesn't happen to often, I think the coupons would be a little more appreciated.

Anyways, sorry for the long post, especially if I offended anyone, but here's a blog that I'm following now that offers lots of romantic ideas including ideas for love coupons, with the idea of hiding them around so he will find them in random places. Love, Actually, is a great blog!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013 02:24:46 PM by TkRainy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweet_one
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014 10:41:37 AM »

These are AMAZING! Any chance you could e-mail me the templates?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 5 Drugstore Foundations
Sephora to Launch Beauty Social Media Site
The Best & Worst Celebrity Beauty Looks Of The Week
The Makeup Secret That Will Make Your Skin Glow
Jaclyn Smith’s Beauty Secrets!
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...