A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,150
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bioshock - Big Daddy Bouncer Amigurumi  (Read 9827 times)
Tags for this thread: bouncer , amigurumi , bioshock , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nerdigurumi
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2010 10:30:03 PM »

Thanks so much for all the kudos and warm comments and everything, it makes a girl glow Smiley 

It's an awesome game, I am sure you will love it.  It makes me happy to see the gals getting into this game... actually I started a game of the first one after seeing so many "My BF plays that I should make this for him!" posts in response to my BD, that I was like ok... yknow what, I love this story, love these characters but haven't played the game... how silly is this.  I sit and I crochet and watch the story and the imagery and the characters unfold before me while my hubby plays Bioshock or Fallout or whatever FPS game I am too intimidated by the controls to tackle (I'm mainly a Katamari Damacy, Noby Noby Boy, NES kind of girl).

It's been going well though, I've just finished the Medical Pavillion and I'm off to Neptune's Bounty but need to make more time for play, less time for crochet, as sad as that reality is.  I won't let him help, despite his attempts to be overly and unnecessarily helpful, and now that I have my strongo tonic I'm doing well with the wrench (aim is still pretty bad with the guns, getting better tho!).

So cute that you bumped this post up, just saw it as I was getting ready to post the new LS I just did Smiley

Too bad real things like work and stuff have to get in the way Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nerdy Amigurumi Crochet Patterns tons of free ones, videogame guys, anime and other wienerish endeavors.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Our Favorite Style Icons That Have Redefined Black Beauty
Being Cast As The Token Black Girl Helped This Model Find Her Inner Beauty
Embracing The Complexity Of Black Beauty
How to Winterize Your Beauty
Are Expensive Skin Creams Better?
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Creating a Travel Journal
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...