A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,162
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill A Purse Swap 5  (Read 13069 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ariethine
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2010 07:48:05 PM »

Alright, after a buttload of camera shutdowns, I finally got some pics uploaded to the computer of my awesome new purse. Smiley

Action shot (I looked bad, so not of my face.) But it matches extremely well with my favorite GL mary janes and argyle socks!

There are four "white lines" two you can see, and two in the back, and all of them are huge pockets! I have found the best use right now is holding my large lotion bottle! YAY!

Even the cute little lady bug loved it! Landed on it almost immediately as a matter of fact!

All of this crap:: 

Fits into this cute and functional little wallet.

And this little cutie (granted it's in the hand of a 6'3" man)::

Has 8 little pockets I can use to pre sort dollar amounts into!

And I need it, as you can see. Tongue This is the change I carry around with me.

And because everybody agreed that it looked like a cute little tuxedo, the bf had to do a funny pic. Smiley  Yes he is wearing a shirt and no he doesn't always look that creepy.

The purse also has 6 pockets on the inside, four large regular pockets and two zipper pockets, making it 10 total.

I really loved all the items you sent me! >> And the brothers enjoyed my sour worms I'm sure... << buttheads...  Cheesy

Thanks Silverwing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SilverWing

dreamer of dreams...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2010 08:34:12 PM »

^_^  I'm really glad you liked everything!  I'm just sorry both of us had so many time/sewing issues come up during this swap. It was really fun, though.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

I <3 personal swaps!

Ariethine
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2010 08:45:06 PM »

Yeah. Making your purse made me so happy. It's the best one I've ever made. Sad I had a zip top all cut out and put it in but it really took the space away cuz it was a smidge too short.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jace_miller
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2010 08:20:47 PM »

Ok, sorry it has taken so long to post these pics, however, I have been really sick and just now feel good enough to post them.  I do apologize, because miss dolly did such an awesome job that her work deserved to posted immediately so you all could be jealous of me. . .uh, I have no idea how to add the pics to this post.  Would anyone mind replying and telling me how to do it.  So sorry miss dolly, I am trying to show off your work, it is amazing!!!  HELP!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2010 01:48:56 PM »

First you have to upload the photos to wherever you want to: craftster photo hosting or photobucket or wherever.  Then you copy and paste the link into your post.  If you can't figure it out, go ahead and email me the photos and I'll post them for you. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iseeaplatypus09
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2010 06:41:41 PM »

here's the purse that samijofitz sent me! its awesome. and i love the way the stitches look.

this is just the purse.

this is everything together.

and this thing is by far my favorite. its a little wallet thing. its made out of plarn i think. its awesome.

i love everything so much. thanks samijofitz!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennyleigh

So many projects. So little time.

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2010 08:21:53 PM »

Very cute crochet bag.  I love the stitch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
islandmum

Craftster is my Happy Place

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2010 08:39:16 PM »

I love the little blue and white coin purse from samijofitz, what a great idea to attach a  keyring.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rabbitspider
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2010 11:01:35 AM »

okay my Partner Pamelabd, nailed it!!!    I am a big Jack Skellington fan......she picked up on that and ran.. oh and that I wear a lot of black.....(dolls were mine, but they wanted in the shots)

from left to right....cosmetic bag,  pad holder..has metal closure that you squeeze open and then the checkbook cover.....all of the workmanship on these is outstanding.....

Shot with the extras....purple fuzzy pen...daughter tried to grab that one, some great lip gloss and tissues....which I always need..I volunteer every morning and it is outside so these little suckers come in handy.

Check out the insides:  Two pockets and magnetic closure and of course  JACK!!!!

Wanted to show outside with excellent keychain....attaches to the outside...

and the last pic did not come out as well as I would have liked....but wanted to show silver studs and to outer pockets...what I could not get in the shot was the linings of the pockets ...it was more of the light blue jack and sally print...

Now I can happily use them all....This was great job on Pamelabd's part......the time and consideration was above and beyond...I love it all!!!  Thanks for the time you spent.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I felt dazed, like I just came out of a 4 hour movie I didn't understand.
RIP JIM CARROLL   I miss you my brother..
pamelabd
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2010 11:59:14 AM »

HaHa! Did you look INSIDE the pad holder? I think you missed a giftie!!
This was the most fun ensamble to make and my daughter is soooo jealous of you! She sat there beside me thru it all and tried to steal every piece!

Glad you liked it all!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~pamela~*

My Artfire Shop: (crocheted & knit items and Patterns!!)
http://www.artfire.com/users/PDDesigns

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/emililybug
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Loss Treatments for Men
Healthy Hair Care and Styling Tips
Hair Loss Treatments for Women
Exciting Advancements In Hair Care and Hair Loss
How to Fake Highlights in Your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...