A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,968
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bento Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 5828 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Riechan
~What is this feeling?~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2010 10:04:07 AM »

Lovely packages!! I am getting very jealous!
I should join a bento swap next time ... hopefully there will be another one when the vacation comes ^^.
though I would have lot's of trouble findings things ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love2teach
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2010 02:46:29 PM »

Everyone's packages have just been fantastic.  I have a ton more ideas of things to make.  What a talented group.  My awesome partner, danaisradxcore, is missing her camera cord so I am posting a picture of part of her package.  I didn't take pictures of all the extras.  I only took a picture of the bag and placemat/utensil holder I made. 

This has been an awesome swap.  Thank you  arcadian green for your fantastic organizing skills and willingness to lead the group.

love2teach
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest:  http://www.pinterest.com/lac1424/
My Raverly ID:  love2teach
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2010 09:35:19 AM »

Just received the awesom-est package from madgrin!!! Will post pics later...

I usually come home for lunch, so there I was, eating the first onigri I've ever made (or eaten), when the phone rings - it was the postman with a package!!! Had I not come home, I would have missed him and would have had to wait another day or two before being spoiled rotten Wink Sorry about the picture quality, I was hoping to get home earlier so I could take them in the daylight, but it didn't work out that way.

First of all, here's the coolest 3-tier bento box (from my wists?) which I adore, along with a card and a book for writing recipes (inside is one of madgrin's favourite recipes):

Loads of goodies - chocolates, gum, and sesame seeds; there was also a package of edamame seeds for my garden this summer:

Onigri moulds, little sauce bottles, silicone cups (matching the lunch box), along with some furikake (which I've been unable to find around here):

Cute edamame chopstick rests:

Sadly, the chopsticks arrived broken Sad but they are fixeable. I temporarily put one back together like I think they were supposed to be (correct me if I'm wrong madgrin) and a closeup of the notebook:

Thanks madgrin - I love it all and I had a blast doing this swap!!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010 05:57:10 PM by Burgz - Reason: Pictures added. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
madgrin
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2010 08:09:37 PM »

Shoot.  I was afraid those chopsticks were not sturdy enough, but I couldn't think how else to pack them and they didn't fit in the bento.  Guess my super glue isn't super enough.  Anyway, I'm glad you liked it, it was a lot of fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avian Flight
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2010 10:31:57 PM »

madgrin/burgz, do you have a link to that nifty bento? i want to learn more. thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2010 10:59:40 AM »

madgrin/burgz, do you have a link to that nifty bento? i want to learn more. thanks!

Not sure where madgrin got it from, but I'd originally seen similar boxes here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
madgrin
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2010 02:29:48 PM »

I got the one I sent Burgz from a user on etsy, who I believe picked it up from here:

www.plasticashop.co m
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avian Flight
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2010 01:49:12 PM »

Discussion board for another round. Post there if you're interested, thanks!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=344922.msg4012994#msg4012994
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
ShesAZombie
And the Zydrate gun goes somewhere against my anatomy...

DeathStar DriveBy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2010 06:38:57 AM »

I finally received my angel package from BirdieSays!!! it was totally worth the wait, she spoiled me rotten! Cheesy

feast your eyes on this  Wink

First is a Miss Bunny set - Miss Bunny is a disney character that i hadnt yet come accross (but i LOVE disney!!) after a bit of digging, it turns out that she is the girlfriend of Thumper (from Bambi)

There is: a large food container, a medium food container, and two smaller clear ones. A large bag and a medium bag, a spoon and a fork, and some chopsticks! so cute that i squealed Cheesy

Next are some Miss Bunny sauce containers... i needed these so badly!! Cheesy There are 4 larger ones and 6 smaller ones. Also, a banana holder which has love heart holes punched into it. super cute!

Next up iiiiiss....bags Smiley a big flame one, and two little ones - cherries and skull & crossed needles (cute and crafty. perfect!)
also, two pairs of chopsticks - a red one with gorgeous gold fans on, and a black pair with lucky cats on. I collect lucky cats and im not quite sure how she knew, but i love this pair best of all!

last but not least, penguin and tulip hot dog shapers ( i cant wait to try these out!) a set of alphabet cutters and a rice mould that can make bunny, bear, star or flower shapes.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

when I saw the future,
the geeks were right.
Avian Flight
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2010 11:21:40 PM »

alphabet cutters!! i really want those! i have yet to see those in stores.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DMQT #4 - Final Cut Pro - Working With Transitions
DMQT #9 - Mac OS X Leopard - Hiding The ...
DMQT #8 - Adobe Lightroom - Painter Tool
DMQT #7 - Final Cut Pro - Button Bars
DMQT #12 - FInal Cut Pro - Version 6.0.2 ...
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...