A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,062
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: For the love of Faeries swap Gallery!  (Read 13089 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jennilocker
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2010 07:33:12 AM »

On a side note about the apron and napkins.... she wisted cake decorating items so I thought it would be nice to have a cupcake fairy theme for the kitchen items!   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2010 02:19:35 PM »

Grin Shocked  I received from Brunette Bombshell today!  Unfortunately, I am having difficulty posting photos to Craftster, but my partner said she would post them for me (thank you sooo much), but I just have to give a description of all the thoughtful, generous, beautiful items she gave me:

1)  She had her mom make me a LARGE sugar egg (yes, a candy egg) that is lavender and decorated with colored flowers...inside the egg is a fairy, a unicorn, two butterflies, many flowers, grass, and the inside of the top of the egg is decorated to look like the sun! 

2)  A BIG "Fairyland" book with all sorts of fairy pictures to color!  (A coloring book for adults-YES!) 

3)  An EXQUISITE brass/bronze toned lantern with patterned glass.  Brunette Bombshell decorated the top with moss.  When you open the lantern, she decorated the inside with moss, different types of flowers, pearls, and a red-haired fairy with blue dotted/black wings...and the fairy is REMOVABLE!

4)  Tinkerbell lollipop rings

5)  Two flower pins...these are really nifty!  She took cream colored petals from a silk flower and glued(?) them one on top of another (differing patterns/shades/sizes) and added a button on top with a pin back attachment on the back.  The other pin is a rust shade.  I can't wait to wear them!  What a great idea!

(I'll have to add another "reply" the computer is not letting me type more....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2010 02:28:59 PM »

Cheesy Kiss  Here I am again!

6)  In the box were three paper bags that had Disney fairies on them.  One was for me, and one each for my two daughters.  The girls' bags each had: two chocolate lollipops that were homemade (!) fairy-themed, and very intricate, a fairy themed coloring pad, and unicorn chocolate.  Mine had:  a beautiful card/envelope set, two of those wonderful chocolate lollipops, some chocolate unicorns, and a little book of Tinkerbell stickers!

7)  A flower crown made with different colored flowers for each of my girls!  They were thrilled, and are laying on the kitchen floor right now, with all their goodies, and the crowns on their heads!

Cool  A silver/amber bead colored 'Tree of Life' pendant!  I have wanted one of these SOOOOO BAAADDDD!  (And the necklace part is long, which means it will fit my fat neck!  Tongue)

9)  A silvertone fairy charm bracelet, with a ribbon running thru it!  The charms are:  a crescent moon with a fairy sitting on it, a mushroom, a unicorn, a fairy , and a ladybug!  Grin

10)  A clear glass "wishing ball" with glitter and tons of tiny origami stars inside!  I don't know how she knew I so much wanted one of these, but I did, and I am sooooo happy!

(Here we go again with the computer...one last post, and I'll be done....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2010 02:32:11 PM »

Smiley Kiss  Last post, I promise!

11)  A book in which the pages were removed.  Inside, she attached fabric, and made it into a really creative crochet hook holder.  On the outside, you can tell how much work and time and effort and thought went into decorating this.  It is decopauged with exquisite flower stickers, unusual fairy pictures, text from a book, ladybug, dragonfly, and butterfly stickers....it is georgous!  The book ties shut with ribbons.

I am amazed and speechless!  I am going to PM Brunette Bombshell right now so she can post pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hadassah
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2010 10:31:05 PM »

I got my package a few days ago and just now got time to take pics and post! Sorry it took so long, guys. I love the unique and one of a kind gifts I got in my package! Thanks aisy, it was great! (Also, how did you stuff everything into that tiny tiny box? You must teach me the art of packing... Onto pictures.

K, here's the big item! Seriously, the way she packed was genius. A cute, bright fairy shirt with fairy wings on the back!

Second item, a super adorable tiny box with stickers on it, hand painted and decorated to look like a little cake! Sweet.

Favorite item EVER! He's now guarding my bookshelf.

By the way, I still need a name for my new little gnome, any suggestions?

A colorful headband with flowers and buttons!

Two more hair thingies! I love them both. The black one looks pretty elegant when I wear it and the blue one makes me happy. Smiley

A very sweet purple flower ring with an adorable red button in the middle. I really like how unique and simple it is!

Here's another view.

And jewelry galore!

Love the feather ones. Their so cute.
I would post a pic of me with/wearing some of the stuff but it's late and I have ginormous bags under my eyes at the moment.
So thanks aisy for the awesome swap we did together! I enjoyed swapping with you, making items for you and getting stuff from you!

<3  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

starmumplus
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2010 12:52:18 AM »

photos have been fixed that was strange as i didn't put 2 of the one pic
On a side note about the apron and napkins.... she wisted cake decorating items so I thought it would be nice to have a cupcake fairy theme for the kitchen items!

i love them i think they are grate
THIS ROCKS   Logged

im a crazy mamma of 3 boy's J 9y L 6y Z 4y and 1 girl A 1y

http://www.mylittlewhitegeese.com
http://www.wists.com/starmum
jennilocker
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2010 05:31:50 AM »

I am SO glad that you loved them! And I hope that you are feeling better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Imagine
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2010 06:49:38 AM »

photos have been fixed that was strange as i didn't put 2 of the one pic
Weird indeed!

Wow that doll is super nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brunette_bombshell
Rock on Gold Dust Woman

Players only love you when they're playing...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2010 07:41:50 AM »

Yeah, that doll is super cute! And I'm in love with that fairy wing shirt. I'll get pictures posted of the package I sent to Miss Barbara when I get home from work this evening. I love everybody's packages so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brunette_bombshell
Rock on Gold Dust Woman

Players only love you when they're playing...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2010 06:22:05 PM »

Ok, picture time! Here's what I sent Miss Barbara.

Flower head wreathes for her daughters

Faerie lantern house

Close up of the faerie

Sugar egg that my mom made

Inside the egg

Faerie suckers made by my mom and I

Purple unicorn chocolates

Decoupaged crochet hook organizer

The back

Inside

Jewelry

Close up of the tree of life pendant

Charm bracelet

Extras!

Wow, that was a lot of pictures! I had so much fun making everything. This has been one of the best swaps I've ever done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Chicken Brine
Making Lamb Stew With Root Vegetables
How to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich
How to Make Egg and Cheese Sandwich
How to Make Grilled Sandwiches - Rueben Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...