A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,803
Currently Running With Scissors:
611 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: For the love of Faeries swap Gallery!  (Read 12490 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Imagine
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010 06:05:50 AM »

Glad you like everything!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010 06:57:59 AM »

I love the spoon wands!! how much fun is that! The faerie booties are a riot! yippie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
aisy
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010 07:58:48 AM »

i love the little pin cushion and fairy house!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brunette_bombshell
Rock on Gold Dust Woman

Players only love you when they're playing...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010 09:59:23 AM »

I am loving everything from those packages! The faerie house is too cute! Can't wait to see more packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MadGypsy
Crazy new age art nerd hippie love lunatic

I love artists. You are my people.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010 10:40:33 AM »

omg how did I miss so many awesome packages?! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked everything is SO GORGEOUS. Yay spoon wands Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

See the happy moron, he doesn't give a damn. I wish I could be a moron. My God! Perhaps I am!

http://madgypsy.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/madgypsy
http://madgypsystudio.blogspot.com/

I love personal swaps
Demi_Kitten
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010 10:51:13 AM »

I love those spoons, I really want to do a swap but I'm at uni and don't want to risk not getting something off in time, I'd feel terrible letting everyone down. Hopefully this summer I can do something...I'm so gonna wist a spoon...once I set up a wist account lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Athena: Today I was beat in a weaving contest by a mortal, so I threw a little bit of a hissy fit at her, so she hung herself...long story short she's a spider and everyone thinks I'm a bitch. FML
jennilocker
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010 05:52:18 PM »

Ok ladies, this is the best package ever!  Starmumplus has outdid herself and EVERYONE will be wisting everything that she has made!  We did extras and oh boy! She is an AMAZING seamstress!
Now onto the fairy goodness!!!!!!!!!!!

First up is the large.  It is a beautiful fairy/hippy skirt.  I wish there was a close up of the awesome detail in the hemline. BEAUTIFUL!!!

This is the adorable owl rattle that she made for my daughter who LOVES it!  Actually, so do I so she may not get to play with it Wink

This is the coolest journal that I can add paper to, because she made it to be refillable!
What is that adorable little bear next to the journal you ask?  Why he is a smiggle that asked to go on a looooong trip, so Starmumplus sent him to me!

The next awesome thing was this beautiful toilet paper (loo) roll holder that was on my wist....She didn't stop there...she embroidered it with a beautiful dancing fairy!!!

The cutest thumbtacks made from self covered buttons! And some freestanding lace owls that she embroidered!!

Yummy candy....There are little mushrooms and some twigs that she got off the fairies candy tree!!

And the cutest headband for my daughter that you will see in an action shot at the end!

Now for the extras!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOTH NAPPIES GALORE!!!!  When she told me that she made them and would include some as extras...I had NO idea that they would be this AMAZING or this MANY!!  WOW!!  A group shot:

Check out the one that she personalized for my daughter Zoe!!
2-fitted made from cotton flannel polar fleece with a hidden booster of cotton flannel and bamboo.
2- one size pocket nappies
2-one size covers
1- minky one size cover with Zoe on the bum.
3- cotton terry boosters
4 flannel boosters
1- baby terry and bamboo booster
4-microfleece liners
2 washcloths
and a wet bag for going out.
(she included a pamplet from Aus on modern cloth nappies and said for more info I could go to www.ozeclothnappies .org/info.html)

I cannot begin to thank her enough for everything and now have total swap guilt because there is no way that I can compete with her beautiful package.  Again I thank you for your kindness, generosity, and talent!  What a lovely fairy you are.

Now a few actions shots....don't forget to check out the headband on that cute little head.

check out that adorable bum!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010 05:58:21 PM »

Wow that's a gorgeous package!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010 06:18:03 PM »

Wow, great stuff here. I'm definitely not missing out on the next one. And what can you say about little Zoe? One cute baby trumps all fabulous fairy trinkets! (Though the fairy house is a very close second!)

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Imagine
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010 07:28:03 PM »

Wow, that is one humongous loot! I love the embroidery on the tp holder! And the push pins are so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Underwater Photography
How to Obtain Custom White Balance on a Fuji S3
How to use Calibration Targets
How to Clean the Digital Sensor on a Fuji S3
Learn about Bogen Roller Systems
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...