A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 300,906
Currently Running With Scissors:
560 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 6 (Send out 4/16)  (Read 92654 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2060 on: April 29, 2010 05:35:04 PM »

Cheer up Lindy...I just sent you some freezer paper for the hell of it LOL...I cant wait to get my swap form you so at least we will both have something from each other this week...Due to the size of the roll of freezer paper I had to send slow mail as it is a bigger box ODD SHAPE..I never really looked at who could be my partner so I will be shocked no matter what....Quit worrying all good things come to those who wait...Someone told me that ROTFL..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
fluffypants
« Reply #2061 on: April 29, 2010 07:23:19 PM »

I have my list of possible stalkers down to four.... more and more curious as to who it is... there's one I'm 99% sure it isn't, but the other three are all still fair contenders, methinks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #2062 on: April 29, 2010 08:51:42 PM »

Sad I could not tell you at all but 5 or 6 people in this swap more or less to have teh time to figure out who is sending to me LOL...I am really just waiting and not caring but when I come here you all make me crazy LOL ROTFL who could it be??

Not to stalker..I am totally not paying attation to who is sending and cant wait to find out but really I will be happy to wait and see...GIGGLING at all the silly willy's that think they know ROTFL...I bet they dont just like me but have made thenmselves nuts trying to figure it out ROTFL..No way not me...

I am up rght now with my 15 year old dog who is sick:( I cant believe Buster is still here with us..We thought he was going to be gone last year..He has fought cancer 3 times, Parvo as a puppy, ulsers of the eye, allergies, hives, we are a pair huh...Love my bed Buddy and he is my world but I know that day is coming I keep telling him " Do you want me to gas your ass" he for weeks will act like a puppy LOL No really he is sooo funny, he does face sick so he gets special things and to sleep right next to mama in my arms so he will jump and scratch the bed and cry then when I wake up whe will lay down and cry until I pick his old butt up and he is all happy to snuggle like a baby...He is a mess...but cute as hell! He is my boo..15 1/2 and acts on most days like a puppy...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2063 on: April 30, 2010 01:01:08 AM »

I have word from a very late sender!

Sadly I don't know where my sheet is saying who is sending to who. If you are in my group though, I have one sender who has been having health issues, and was unable to send out, but is going to be shipping today! So if you have not recieved a package yet, hold tight, it's on it's way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #2064 on: April 30, 2010 06:46:13 AM »

Cheer up Lindy...I just sent you some freezer paper for the hell of it LOL...I cant wait to get my swap form you so at least we will both have something from each other this week...Due to the size of the roll of freezer paper I had to send slow mail as it is a bigger box ODD SHAPE..I never really looked at who could be my partner so I will be shocked no matter what....Quit worrying all good things come to those who wait...Someone told me that ROTFL..

Well still no detective package as of yesterday but I will look forward to a little surprise from you!  I love getting packages Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #2065 on: April 30, 2010 08:57:51 AM »

Well still no detective package as of yesterday but I will look forward to a little surprise from you!  I love getting packages Smiley

Me to...I saw the mail man today driving by he laughed and asked if I was on a break as the boxes not piling up on him...He said THANK YOU LOL..ROTFL..his back is out right now and he is having issues lifting ROTFL (not at his back but the funny thought that my partner is helping my mail man w/o knowing it) Thanks I guess I love my mail man...Shhh I hide him a lovely bottle for holidays LOL)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shelanie
Moma D

Everything is better with ric-rac.

« Reply #2066 on: April 30, 2010 04:13:38 PM »

Me too! Im still waiting  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist

Personal swap friendly!
babalina58

« Reply #2067 on: April 30, 2010 09:28:10 PM »

Saving the best for last Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2068 on: May 01, 2010 06:34:36 AM »

Here is hoping the postman fairy arrives soon for those still waiting.  I am still wanting to see more fabulous crafts in the gallery for this swap.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #2069 on: May 01, 2010 10:46:30 AM »

I agree; I'm super excited to see more goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sushi Rolling 101: Chef in Your Pocket - Part 2
Sushi Rolling 101: Chef in Your Pocket - Part 1
How to Cook Somen Noodles
How to Make Healthy Shirataki Noodles
Sushi Push-Pops to Be the Next Big Thing
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...