A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
538 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 209
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 6 (Send out 4/16)  (Read 86053 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1250 on: March 06, 2010 12:55:14 AM »

I have long hair so I tend to wear it pulled back outta my face.
I don't mind the metal clips(barettes?) or combs but I don't like fancy stuff with feather or what not on it.
plain n boring ole me, I suppose a beaded one would be nice.

dear stalker..... I find myself not as in love with my handbag as I was, so if you would like to buy second hand or make a new backpack style handbag, just a small one perhaps with a front pocket and a little inside pocket too, I would send you much love forever. I would love it to only be minimal outer decoration though if possible.....

Grin hey if I don't thrown it out there you never know do you.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1251 on: March 06, 2010 05:55:29 AM »

How do you wear your hair?  Do you like barrettes/hair bands/pony tail holders? or do you prefer to just brush and go?

My hair is down to my waist and I wear it without anything in it usually.  Pony tail holders are headache makers for me because my hair is super thick and heavy.  I do use scrunchies which are not as tight and those large 4 to 5 inch jaw clips to pin it up on my head while mowing, sun bathing or out on the boat fishing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1252 on: March 06, 2010 06:17:52 AM »

Nothing for my hair thanks. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ademareej
« Reply #1253 on: March 06, 2010 06:55:57 AM »

I have a fauxhawk, or sometimes in summer it is cropped really close (not quite shaved.)  So not so much on things for my hair, thanks.  Hats are excellent, though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #1254 on: March 06, 2010 07:56:15 AM »

i have short hair (not quite down to my chin) that im growing out and i LOVE LOVE LOVE stuff for my hair!  im trying to keep my wardrobe down to a manageable level and make things more streamlined, but that weeds out a lot of my pure 'fun' clothes, so i am accumulating hair things to have fun with or be my statement piece (same reason i love statement piece jewelry)

i prefer headbands and hair clips - and i like them fun or bold or whatever!  not too huge though - my hair is super fine, so something really big can be too much on my head (especially since we're talking primarily about what i'll wear to work!), but i have little rose hair clips and a headband with a big sequin butterfly, etc - stuff like that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #1255 on: March 06, 2010 08:27:13 AM »

I hate wearing my hair up most of the time, I do like cute barrettes (simple and crazy) and headbands sometimes, I wear a pomp pretty regularly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #1256 on: March 06, 2010 08:33:27 AM »

How do you wear your hair?  Do you like barrettes/hair bands/pony tail holders? or do you prefer to just brush and go?

my hair is short, so if i wear an accessory, i like to wear a pretty hair clip (like a big flower or something of the sort), or a hat (like something knitted or crocheted). 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
littlebluegirl
« Reply #1257 on: March 06, 2010 09:47:58 AM »

Having read through the posts about fur/leather/animal rights etc I feel a bit uncomfortable.  This thread isn't really the kind of place for an in depth discussion on that topic is it? 

I mentioned in my questionnaire that I didn't want any leather items but I didn't mention the fact that fur would also be unsuitable for me.

I have very long hair that I usually do nothing with.  Occasionally I'll wear a hair clip but that's about it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #1258 on: March 06, 2010 10:08:35 AM »

I have super thick medium-long hair, and I wear it in a low ponytail (occasionally low pigtails) every day. I just started using those big claw/jaw type clips (about 6 - 7" long) for when I play squash. Other than that I don't wear a lot of hair accessories, but something to go with my red dress would be really nice, or some really fun ponytail holder I could wear to my cousin's wedding. I'm planning on wearing either a pink or turquoise sundress, and I'm making her a Yellow Submarine cake - so something Beatles would be fun. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

savage pixie

will sew for shoes

« Reply #1259 on: March 06, 2010 10:59:32 AM »

I have medium length hair, though I'm thinking about chopping it off currently.
I do wear it up often though, in a pony tail or a bun. I like fun flowers or such to put in my hair, but I find it hard to match the pink sometimes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

my wist http://wists.com/savagepixie
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 209 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Baking The Perfect Pie
Tell Me Why: Pies!
Gobble Up These Adorable Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
How to Make a Lemon and Pistachio Tart
Not Your Average Pumpkin Pie
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...