A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
504 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 209
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 6 (Send out 4/16)  (Read 84445 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlebluegirl
« Reply #1060 on: March 01, 2010 11:24:03 AM »

T-shirts -- well, I don't wear them that often but I do like a nice t-shirtn there's a few on my wists. Totally baffled by American sizing (no idea if my stalker is in the States or not tho) so hopefully the measurements I gave in my listing will help my stalker out, should a t-shirt be on the cards. I'm a big-boobed lady too so I actually prefer deep scoop necks or v necks. Pretty long sleeved t-shirts are hard to find and always welcomed. I like them longer too, I hate flashing my belly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftCrazy13
« Reply #1061 on: March 01, 2010 12:01:24 PM »

What kind of t-shirts you people like, if you wear t-shirts. Style, size, colors...

Excellent question! I wish that v-necks made my boobies disappear, but alas, they just put them on display for the world to see...(+DD here).... I like straight cut tees (unisex, really), with regular short sleeves (not cap). I have a really long torso, so I can't really EVER find tees that are long enough. I don't like really really thin shirts that you can completely see through. I like really soft tees, though. I also (for some strange reason) like my tees and sweaters and sweatshirts really, really, really, ridiculously large on me. That makes the right size about a 3X or 4X. I am in the process of losing all of my baby [whale] fat, so I want something that I could wear now, or later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlyssaKnits

Formerly Thatkid

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: March 01, 2010 12:14:58 PM »

What kind of t-shirts you people like, if you wear t-shirts. Style, size, colors...

I wear a size medium regular tshirt. like, the ones you buy at michaels. unisex shirts.. the normal ones hahah.
I wear dk blue, dk green, brown & black ones. No fancy necks or sleeves! not fitted either. I'm pretty simple  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Changed my username, Formerly Thatkid!
leeska
« Reply #1063 on: March 01, 2010 12:36:01 PM »

Oh I LIVE in T-Shirts.  I wear T-Shirts to work every single day, so I like more 'professional' T-shirts (in general, no writing or pictures on them - but pattern or simple design is OK).  I like T-Shirts that are either fitted have some detail that make them more that just a T-shirt (baby doll cut, ruffles, pleats along the neckline, bubble hem, slightly poofy or cap sleeves, ect).  I have never liked unisex shirts - the sleeves are always too long and the shirts are too boxy.  I don't mind shirts with a little bit of volume - so long as it's designed and not just way to big for me.  I like V-necks, scoop necks, regular crew necks, cowl necks - I pretty much like it all.  I am usually a medium - but not at those teenage stores!  I love jewel tones and the colors in peacock feathers - purple, royal blue, turquoise, hot pink, orange, and emerald green are all colors I love (I love more colors too, just can't think if them all).  I also like neutrals like black, chocolate brown, and grey (I look horrible in that 'oatmeal' color though).  In terms of length my shirts are typically 24 inches long from shoulder seem to hem - but if you want to make it blousey, I can always belt it with a wide belt, so add a few more inches then.

Crafty update:
Dear Crafty Detective,
I have started on my second _________ (I think I will make a set of _______ _____________ to go in your ___________)
Went shopping and picked up these fabulous _______ __________.  I think I will ____________ them and they will be a great addition to your crafty package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap it like it's HOT...I do personal swaps.

http://www.wists.com/Leeska
Lucinda879
« Reply #1064 on: March 01, 2010 12:54:00 PM »

what kind of shirts do you wear?

I don't think I'd want to receive any type of clothing from my stalker other than accessories. It's too hard for me to find clothes that fit right, let alone ask someone to fit my body shape blindly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ageddert
« Reply #1065 on: March 01, 2010 01:24:39 PM »

I LOVE tshirts! I think that is in my questionarre...I wear a small or medium and am not too picky about the fit... For some reason I am really into having tshirts for certain occasions. I love having cheesy holiday tshirts and shirts to wear when I watch my favorite tv shows. I think it would be cool to have a team jordan and jeff tshirt for the amazing race or a team RUSSEL shirt for survivor... or a tshirt that commemorates my favorite tv couple like monica and chandler or dwight and angela... haha.. tshirts just crack me up. the quirkier or cuter the better. They just make me happy.

I too would love neat candies that are indiginous to certain areas. I just got some candy from a swap I did with my partner in the UK and got some pretty interesting stuff.. I am savoring every last butter candy!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2010 7/50!!

Alton Brown Swap-Waiting to recieve Smiley
Crafty Detective Swap- Sneakily crafting for ______
SockMonkey/critter Swap-Waiting for partners
Post Secret - Brainstorming my secrets...
Onceyoupop2010 swap- Waiting for partners
hotty_blond2000

Crafting, Internet, and Pepsi are my weaknesses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1066 on: March 01, 2010 01:39:33 PM »

what kind of shirts do you wear?

I love tees.
Neck wise- no crews {feels like I'm choking), scoop is  good, surplice?/criss cross front tops are best.

I had a favorite tee- yellow 3/4 sleeve, scoop neck, sat at hip bone length.

Right now my belly seems to be growing and growing so L or XL. Fitted is fine, as I should be able to wear them again.

My tee collection currently is looking too manly, loose. So I'd like something more girly.

I have a bunch of tanks {wifebeater style} as that's what I normally wear. I'd love to get some spaghetti strap tops.

As for colors- black, red, blues, white.
Designs- blank, peace sign, cool sayings, fantasy.

*I'll add some tees to my wists to give a better idea.

I'm glad this was asked as it reminded me I need to bulk up my summer wardrobe soon.

ps. Altered tees are awesome too!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010 01:54:48 PM by hotty_blond2000 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ademareej
« Reply #1067 on: March 01, 2010 02:53:32 PM »

Dear Stalkee,

I have finished the toilet paper stage for your ______ and have moved on to the ______ stage!  And your ______ will be started soon, hopefully tonight - it took me forever to decide on _____ and _____ for the colors!

For my stalker,   I love tshirts!  I wear men's/unisex crewneck size M/L  (l if it runs smaller, like american apparel; M if it runs bigger, like Gildan)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1068 on: March 01, 2010 04:02:50 PM »

You know...I just wanted to say while I was sitting here thinking about my partner I will send to...I want to say THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU for making my swapping ( Yep it is my swap world  Kiss ROTFL) so much fun and I have swapped a lot of sites over the years and this is by far the BEST and the best crafters on the planet Yep we cover the globe and love to learn about each other and make friends and for some this is the best thing going crafting for not only fun stuff but for some family things we want and need too..                 

~~~ HUGS to you all~~~

Yep my stalker sees I have a big ol heart huh SHH don't tell people in the outside world ROTFL...I have 2 worlds I live in  the outside world ( off the crafters site and my secret garden world of Craftster ( It is a huge garden of wonderful goodness and makes our little worlds a bit happier a package at a time...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
edie22
« Reply #1069 on: March 01, 2010 04:40:28 PM »

T-Shirts:
Love 'em! but to whomever said v-necks hide big boobs, well, they don't hide mine. Smiley  I wear a 3x so there ain't no hiding them!

That said, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a stenciled shirt with Chris Pine on it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 209 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Must-Have Waterproof Makeup Products
What Products to Use and Avoid When You Have Sunburn
Our Favorite Picks for Cruelty Free Beauty Products
The Spoon Facial: Does It Work or Is It a Joke?
5 Things to Try This July 2014
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...