A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,651
Currently Running With Scissors:
650 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 209
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 6 (Send out 4/16)  (Read 85108 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mymymissmai
I like you temporarily ;)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #810 on: February 23, 2010 03:19:49 PM »

ooook! update time!

stuff i don't like: no religious or political stuff. i'm not into the whole goth thing either.

anything for my little ones: that's fine with me!  i got a 3 year old and a 5 month old who isn't even a size of a half year old (he's getting bigger!!!!)

crochet stuff: i have no problem with having crochet stuff!  my crocheting skills is still newb status.

small item that's not crafted: i guess that's fine with me, but i rather have something made Smiley

wallet: i really really REALLY need a new wallet Smiley i put a bunch on my wist.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SAHMama
« Reply #811 on: February 23, 2010 03:37:01 PM »

Do you want or are in need of a wallet or something of the like?

Yes, pretty desperately, but I didn't think to put it on my questionnaire. I don't carry my checkbook regularly but I have a BAZILLION cards. Currently I carry everything in a small purse that I keep in the diaper bag; everything's loose in there so every time I check out at a store I pull out a huge stack of cards I have to flip through, and wind up dropping whatever random crap I have in there too (chapstick, stamps, my son's empty raisin box, etc). I look ridiculous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftCrazy13
« Reply #812 on: February 23, 2010 03:44:09 PM »

Well, I spent waaaaaay too much money at Jo-Ann's yesterday, and at Michaels, and at another place.... So much for my pact to only use supplies that I had already!

BTW to all, I am sorry, I wrote that question about the non-crafted item back before I sat down and listed ideas about what to make...now I have to sit down and decide which I have to leave out!!! Have no fear, my little stalkee, I have watched you well...

Now that I have officially creeped all of you out, onto...Do you want or are in need of a wallet or something of the like?

I have this one rainbow wallet that I got for Christmas when I was 8, which I love more than anything, and will continue to use until it is literally hanging apart by a thread, so no wallet...

I do like little coin purses, or other little bags to put pins, or buttons, or needles and thread inside, though...

I would also be able to stuff anything sent to me, as long as there was some slight instructions as to how much to stuff, and how to sew it up! I like very specific directions.

By the way, I realized that I never answered my own snack question: I love milk chocolate, but I love dark (60-70%) even more...I love salt & vinegar kettle chips...peanut butter cups....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #813 on: February 23, 2010 04:09:16 PM »

hehe, something funny just happened, but I can't say anything because I'm secretly stalking and I don't want to reveal myself!
Lol, yes I had a funny today too... but lol, I can't tell anyone what it was!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotty_blond2000

Crafting, Internet, and Pepsi are my weaknesses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #814 on: February 23, 2010 04:53:34 PM »

Do you want or are in need of a wallet or something of the like?

Yes, I would love to have a wallet.
 I need at least 4 card slots. a tri-fold is great.
A see-thru window in the front would be good, so I don't have to take my id out all the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ademareej
« Reply #815 on: February 23, 2010 04:56:48 PM »

I have a list of ideas for my partner and got the _______ for the __________ yesterday.  Still have to get the toilet paper to actually make it!

and on to questions...

feel about book pages being used in the name of crafting?  sure!

How do you all feel about repurposed materials in crafting, and what is your threshold of "gross" or "ugly"?  I lvoe the idea of repurposed materials.  as long as it is clean, I'm good!

magnets? definitely!

skirt length?  you are clearly not my partner, as I have said many times that I don't wear skirts! 1 down, a zillion to go...

tea or coffee? both!  I love coffee (especially vanilla).  I also really like chai teas and rooibos.

fused glass?  yes! I don't wear jewelry, but other pieces would be great!

genre of books?  I like non-fiction...psychology/sociology/women studies/gender studies and the like.  I'm writing a senior thesis on residential treatment/psychiatric hospitals right now, so that's mostly what I've been reading.  I also really like Orson Scott Card (Ender's Game universe) and Robert Jordan (Wheel of Time series)

not want/need? jewelry, skirts, neon colored things

crochetd item ok? absolutely!

stuffing an item you receive to save postage?  I don't mind at all.

wallet? I just got a really nice one, so no thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RobbinZombie

One day my organized chaos will just be organized

View Profile WWW
« Reply #816 on: February 23, 2010 05:02:14 PM »

I would love a wallet, definatley a bi-fold or just card holder, one that I can just put in my pocket and go, prefer it to be small enough and not buldge enough to go in front pocket. Just need it to put some cards in and maybe a little cash, I don't really carry cash. So I will trya nd find a few and wist the ones I like.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010 05:03:54 PM by RobbinZombie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #817 on: February 23, 2010 05:22:09 PM »

I can definitely stuff my own stuff. I know I have pillows on my Wists, which I could definitely provide pillows for if I were to receive slipcovers/pillow cases.

My second SpongeBob wallet is finally starting to give out. It bust a seam and something very sharp stuck out of it and poked me the other day- I'm thinking it's a sign I need a new one. I have a Luigi (Nintendo) change purse from another swap, so a wallet to go with that would be FABULOUS! I'm pretty picky with wallets since I have a lot of cards, but I think I'm in dire need of a new one. Preferably not a duct tape one, though- I have lots of those. There are a couple non-Nintendo wallets on my Wists which I adore (like the little mattress wallet).

I'm hoping to bulk up my Wists again soon to make it easier for my wonderful stalker (I'm getting super curious as to who it is... thought I had a few ideas but now I'm not so sure) but I haven't really been kicking around online much the past few days. Hopefully soon I'll come across a trove of awesomeness that will get me Wisting.

I've started some of the prep work for either a small or an extra; not sure how long it will take me. Smiley

Also - my random trick for attempting to stay on top of this thread - I keep it open to my last post in a tab on my browser, and refresh every time I come online. I read the posts I've missed, and keep it open at that point, and keep going like that. Tends to make it a little more manageable.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010 05:25:33 PM by fluffypants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #818 on: February 23, 2010 05:23:12 PM »

wallet-a credit card/punch card/business card holder would be great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princesspimp81
« Reply #819 on: February 23, 2010 05:32:39 PM »

I can always use more purses and wallets lol  I like a big wallet, like one that I can carry my checkbook, credit cards and ids, money, all those kinds of goodies inside.  I usually carry a big purse, so I need a big wallet or it's just get lost lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 209 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Spring Rolls
How to make Coconut Chicken Soup - Thai Foodcast
How to make a Papaya Salad or Som Tam - Thai Foodcast
Dashi-Braised Shitakes with Brown Rice
Kung Pao Spaghetti
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...