A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
474 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 209
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 6 (Send out 4/16)  (Read 84439 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mizell
Give me yarn or give me death!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2010 05:14:40 AM »

I like Star Trek..but not to the point where I'd want things crafted from that theme..I just always had a HUGE crush on spock Wink There's just something kind of sexy about a Vulcan:)
I do not like star wars..never could get into it. DH on the other hand is a bit obsessed:) When it comes to science fiction type things I think I'm only half nerd..Books..that's where I get nerdy!! I adore Anthony Burgess and no my favorite book of his is not A Clockwork Orange, as good as it is I prefer The Wanting Seed or Honey for the Bears, and Byrne...I also love me some James Joyce and John Irving.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

One year of marriage and he's still alive!!
Personal Swaps Are Go
Crafty detective swap:sending soon
Alphabet inchies: sent
Frugal swap 2: signed up
yarnies vs sewists: awaiting partners
http://www.wists.com/cmizell
Blog: everyone else has one! http://knitkitsch.blogspot.com/
EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2010 05:36:23 AM »

I blink and there's like 5 more pages to this thread! lol

I <3 Star Trek, in any form! If Shatner was checking out my boobs I'd probably pull my shirt down a bit so he could get a better look at my cleavage. Wink I'm also a big Robot Chicken fan. My hubby too. He cannot relate to the Star Trek thing though.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
Mizell

« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2010 05:39:29 AM »

oooh Robot Chicken!! Love it! And Home Movies, and Squidbillies!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps Are Go
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2010 06:47:17 AM »

Wow do I feel like the odd ball. The only thing I can really need out about is Harry potter. I like star wars, to the point of watching the movies but not knowing them by heart like the hubby, and I could never get into the original star trek but I used to watch and like the one with levar Burton in it (next generation?)

With that being said, the hubby actually has the rebel logo gear thing tattooed on his chest (yet he thinks I'M a nerd for thinking about getting a dark mark!) so I would love to get him a storm trooper suit, but I can only imagine the cost of a good one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
thanate
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

crafty alchemist (now, with tea!)

« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2010 07:13:12 AM »

Um, wow, we've got a lot of enthusiasm going on here!  I'm sure there are more people lurking who aren't crazy about any of these things... I read vast amounts, but I wouldn't consider getting a tattoo from any of it, and I don't really watch TV.   

I'm also wondering if it would be better to wait on asking any questions until we've got our partners, since that way we don't have anyone who signs up at the last minute and misses something important.  (I always put my allergy info on the questionnaire, even if there isn't a space for it, since if I get something I can't wash from a household with smokers in it, odds are I'd to have to throw it out or donate it to the thrift store or something, which would be really sad.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casey1201
« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2010 07:57:09 AM »

I will probably get gasps for this but I have NEVER seen any Star Wars or Star Trek. My guy just about fell backwards when I told him when we first got together. I am just not a sci fi kind of person I guess. But then again I still havent seen any Harry Potter or Twilight movies either.

I am so excited for partners! I am almost about to start doing my partner dance Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2010 08:50:12 AM »

Well I am not a Star Trek or Star Wars fan. I don't like Twilight but I do love Harry Potter!  I am a big time reader and read just about anything other than romance.  I like a lot of the teen vampire stuff, fantasy, mystery, chick lit, and good old novels.  Nothing gets me more than a good story.  For my future partner check out   http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1103967 to see more of the books that I am interested in. 

I am a big fan of LOST and if anyone else is watching this season, are you as confused as I am?  So those I guess are my nerdy interests.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mizell

« Reply #297 on: February 18, 2010 08:55:16 AM »

I will probably get gasps for this but I have NEVER seen any Star Wars or Star Trek. My guy just about fell backwards when I told him when we first got together. I am just not a sci fi kind of person I guess. But then again I still havent seen any Harry Potter or Twilight movies eithe

I am so excited for partners! I am almost about to start doing my partner dance Smiley
I'm already doing the partner dance!! Can't wait to have a reason to go buy crafting goodies. I told my husband the other day that I had no yarn and he opened the hall closet and pointed at the 6 bins stacked up and laughed..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps Are Go
rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2010 08:59:57 AM »

Wow do I feel like the odd ball. The only thing I can really need out about is Harry potter. I like star wars, to the point of watching the movies but not knowing them by heart like the hubby, and I could never get into the original star trek but I used to watch and like the one with levar Burton in it (next generation?)

With that being said, the hubby actually has the rebel logo gear thing tattooed on his chest (yet he thinks I'M a nerd for thinking about getting a dark mark!) so I would love to get him a storm trooper suit, but I can only imagine the cost of a good one!

yeah, im a big HP fan too, although if i were to get another tat, i have things that would come before that

star trek, star wars, etc are all fun to me and i can enjoy them but yeah, im not super into them!  i did get my husband a tribble from thinkgeek.com for christmas and he about shat himself, he was so excited!

for me, i LOVE the west wing, buffy/angel/firefly - the whole whedon-verse (other than dollhouse - i tried, i really did, but i just couldnt get into it!).  im also a HUGE fan of psych, my very favorite current show, and true blood although i like the sookie stackhouse books best (but im totally in love with erik's character and he cant come in a better package than alexander skaarsgard!)!  i would be very into crafts with anything from those shows, especially psych and the west wing (although i want a jayne hat so very much also!)

i am, overall, a BIG reader.  we dont have cable or anything, so i own dvds of my favorite shows or like Psych, i watch online.  we have netflx streaming, so i watch a lot of shows less well-known (at least in the US where i live) like my hubby's favorite - 'the IT crowd' (which i forgot to mention about stuff he would love to get and i would love to get for him in a swap!) and Hotel Babylon and Satisfaction.  But so I do read a lot - i mostly watch stuff while im crafting and read the rest of the time!  other than Harry Potter and Sookie Stackhouse books, there arent a lot of other series im super-into, but im reading other Charlaine Harris stuff and right now working my way through the 'Uglies' books.  i read a lot of autobiographies and novels also.

okay, thats it, just putting my info!  SUPER excited to get partners!!! Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #299 on: February 18, 2010 09:08:41 AM »

I feel the same way about True Blood and the actual books!  There are good things about each of them.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010 09:09:57 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 209 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jeans That Can Make You Look Slimmer
Pretty Pastels Are Perfect For Spring
Jennifer Lawrence Debuts New Haircut and a Sexy LBD
How to Dress Casually
Bobbie Thomas With Marlo Thomas
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...