A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,067
Currently Running With Scissors:
738 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: jeans bag with hanger-handels  (Read 9016 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

laceylovespink
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010 04:40:20 PM »

this is REALLY cute, it looks so sturdy and looks like it will last you forever!! cute cute cute!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bwoman
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010 04:44:29 PM »

your babys are adorable! and great job making the bag Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Soledad
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010 03:24:34 AM »

I always love the idea of a jean bag but never the look.  I think your bottom (I'm referring to the bag Grin)changes my mind completely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010 08:10:23 AM »

Great bag!

And, on a side note, that has got to be the best new years resolution ever.  I'm not into resolutions, but to have a resolution that's just a goal to have tons of fun.  Oh, yeah, baby.  I'm right there!  I'll do it with you, you wanna?   Grin

I still don't have any idea what I want to do for the super-mini-challenge.  And, of course, I already missed this baggie one.  But better late than never.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
veri
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010 01:17:40 PM »

Soledad, I'm glad you like the bag/bottom - it looks a bit different than the "usual jeans bag" I think/hope. I guess I'd have to give credit to the "male in my life" (we're biologist - hence the name Wink) since he wore the trousers - and you know jeans - they take your silhouette... So that's kind of his "work" Grin.
I really wanted to use the waist part of trousers since I usually cut the legpart to make toddler backpack, toddler cubes and such small stuff;) And I wanted this bag to be big (we aren't really into shopping so we go once every 14 days and than buy a lot - we are 4 and all of us really like to eat Wink)

WideEyedLife, of course I take you to join me! I'm not into resolution either (actually I found out about them here, on craftster!!! Shocked Grin) Never made a resolution before - this is my first Tongue. But I watched all the good ideas and so many times wanted to five it a try... So new year's came and the idea just wouldn't go away, you know the feeling... I already have an idea for the tiny challenge and I know the "male" would like it (you'd never think of that being possible - man and tiny things - but trust me on this one, he'll like it;).
Better late than never is always my quote so no matter if you missed the baggie challenge, join me for the next one:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smallhold
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010 12:47:06 AM »

"male in my life" (we're biologist - hence the name Wink)
Lol, you owe me a keyboard Veri. Drinking morning tea and reading here are an interesting combi.
Now where did I put the wipes?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Hi, my name is Smallhold and I compulsively collect looms."
"Hi Smallhold."
Dejah_Thoris
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010 12:52:38 AM »

Great bag!

And, on a side note, that has got to be the best new years resolution ever.  I'm not into resolutions, but to have a resolution that's just a goal to have tons of fun.  Oh, yeah, baby.  I'm right there!  I'll do it with you, you wanna?   Grin

I still don't have any idea what I want to do for the super-mini-challenge.  And, of course, I already missed this baggie one.  But better late than never.  Smiley

Me too! fabulous idea, but not sure what to do for the tiny challenge ..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

veri
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010 01:11:30 AM »

hehe, a few more people and we can start a challenge-along Grin. You're very wellcome to join us, of course. For the tiny challenge just make something really small Cheesy. Maby a broosh or earing, a button or a small toy or just something decorative... I'm sure you'll find some interesting stuff you can make at that scale.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mrsflibble

will work for yarn

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010 03:30:42 AM »

love it!!!

and I used to live 2 floors up in an apartment, until she was 18 months old my hcild was carried in a hessian bag up and down the stairs lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shrtcke
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010 07:45:43 AM »

I love it!!!! I like how you used the pant legs to make a bottom. Really nice. would love love a tut if you can. I have alot of jeans that are thankfully too big now and would be great to make them into something I can use!!! great job!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Small Smiley Flower
How to Crochet a Large Smiley Flower
How to Crochet Jolene Sugarbaker Sweater Cuffs
Duct Tape Bracelets
Duct Tape Jack-O-Lantern
Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...