A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,487
Currently Running With Scissors:
361 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable Camera Swap or Photographer's Swap  (Read 2598 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

puffy

I'm not short! I'm just an out-of-season leprocahn

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2010 05:23:50 PM »

fun idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zombie
hm. i'll fill this in when i think of something clever...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2010 09:06:43 PM »

i'm in the desert and we're having the weirdest spring/winter in-between-weather right now. it was snowing yesterday which looks so weird with joshua trees, sand, and dessert shrubs. definitely will make cool pictures. this idea is also easy to manage, too, since i'm now addicted to swaps and want to join as many as possible, lol.

it seems like it's turning into a hometown/your area picture swap. that'd be a neat idea too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
prttynpnk
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2010 05:44:03 PM »

I love taking pictures around where I live, but I don't know if the quality of my pictures are what would be expected. I checked out the last swap and everyone had such talent and professional looking pictures. I would love to receive pictures from somebody else's hometown, as well as share all the interesting things about mine. I'd like to join, but I'd be hesitant b/c of my skill level with photography.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smittenheart

Let go of what's already gone..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2010 09:32:01 PM »

I'd be game..I was in one of the rounds of photo taking AND the week of photos I was an angel..

I like photography Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

its ME!!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327537.0

http://cowandpigdesigns.etsy.com
http://cowandpigdesigns.blogspot.com
Soap licking is dangerous..please dont try it at home

will trade some soap for a superhero cape which will be used by the kid in my avatar ^^
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2010 05:38:45 AM »

I love taking pictures around where I live, but I don't know if the quality of my pictures are what would be expected. I checked out the last swap and everyone had such talent and professional looking pictures. I would love to receive pictures from somebody else's hometown, as well as share all the interesting things about mine. I'd like to join, but I'd be hesitant b/c of my skill level with photography.

I'm sure whatever pictures you take will be great!  With different skills in photography, you can capture all kinds of different things - that's one of the great things about it.  Everyone's perspective is unique regardless of skill level.  For some inspiration, check out this article and slideshow from the New York Times, which shows all kinds of pictures that people took with their cell phones!!  It will blow you away!  Article

If it's ok with the original OP (ibleedhotglue) I think I will try to start signups for this swap in another week or two.  Don't want to commandeer her swap idea, but have plenty of time to be the organizer and would love to see this swap happen!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010 05:42:13 AM by bethiej78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
I_Bleed_Hot_Glue

Edna - the ultimate DIYer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2010 10:21:30 AM »

If it's ok with the original OP (ibleedhotglue) I think I will try to start signups for this swap in another week or two.  Don't want to commandeer her swap idea, but have plenty of time to be the organizer and would love to see this swap happen!

It is more than ok to commandeer this swap.  I have never organized a swap before and this would be probably the worst time for me to try.  So I officially pass that honor to you, bethiej78.  Cheesy

Can't wait to start this swap!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hot glue makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
StrwbryMlkmmmmmm

saltthirstyslug

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2010 12:24:54 PM »

prttynpnk - i definitely think you should join! i was even amazed with how great some of mine ended up looking, just being on a disposable camera. you don't have to be a professional to show the beauty of the town you live in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3conan o'brien

In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
browndog
& yellow dog, too!

finding beauty in the dissonance

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2010 07:00:50 AM »

Oh what a great idea! I'd love to join up but I think it'll be starting before my 1 month "anniversary".  Next time I hope!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- I love to sew -
- I love science -
http://wists.com/browndog
Willing to do personal swaps - I sew bags & am looking for resin pendants, knit/crochet market bags, ATCs and anything for a fairy garden!
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2010 07:17:01 AM »

hey brown dog - i'm not planning to start it till the first week of april (with signups starting the last week of march) - so you should actually be good to go if you'd like to join! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2010 07:18:11 AM »

It is more than ok to commandeer this swap.  I have never organized a swap before and this would be probably the worst time for me to try.  So I officially pass that honor to you, bethiej78.  Cheesy

Can't wait to start this swap!

yay!!! thanks!  i'm really looking forward to this - it's been awhile since i last organized, and it's always fun! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Welcome to 100 Days of Perfect Outfits!
Black-on-Black Watches for Men
Trend Takeout: Outfits Under 100
The Right Way to Dress Bohemian
Everything You Need to Know About Ironing
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...