A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,127
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2010  (Read 42709 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: August 24, 2010 03:58:13 PM »

I asked Babalina to do a personal swap because I had a few things I thought she needed hehehe.  I'm posting picks of the things I sent her, cause her life is CRAZY at the mo, and I got the time.

When I heard she was from Seattle and Missed it tons, I knew I needed to make her up one of the 2 vintage Worlds Fair panels that my friend Eula gave me a few years ago.  Now I just need to get mine made up hehehe

The soup is to see the size of the hanging.

I also sent this crocheted Jellyfish that I made.  I stiffened it so it will keep it's shape better

Some of the rest of the stuff I sent her. I'm pretty sure the Palsbo Toast is the winner ROFL.  I sent her some fabric and bias tape for her Linus quilts too

HUGS Babs! Thanks for saying yes to the swap Grin
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010 04:04:41 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: August 24, 2010 07:33:24 PM »

I love my whole package and am so excited about it...Sad, Kenders are GONE, Poulsbo Bread is HOME to me. I am a Seattle girl and this is from the little village I lives in Poulsbo Smiley The only bakery Sly's made this bread and some big wig to Frans co. sold then the recipe and then sent it state wide but I live 3000 miles away Sad this made my day Smiley

I love it all, My most fave thing in the world is the Seattle Center art quilt wall hanging IT IS OMG I will post some diff pics of this so you all can see just how amazing this is!!

the crochet toys are so sweet. I love mine and she will go in my ocean room and the kids love theirs too Smiley

You Susi are the most amazing and generous person and I cant wait to finish your package and sent that and a HUGE GET WELL to you too Smiley I will be working on it more over this week and get off to you in 2 boxes LOL as it is cheaper to send to Canada in 2 then 1 Smiley
 I am afraid to miss your parents at home with the one part of your swap but it is under 4 lbs so does not have to go Global Prio Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #192 on: August 24, 2010 10:57:06 PM »

I love my whole package and am so excited about it...Sad, Kenders are GONE, Poulsbo Bread is HOME to me. I am a Seattle girl and this is from the little village I lives in Poulsbo Smiley The only bakery Sly's made this bread and some big wig to Frans co. sold then the recipe and then sent it state wide but I live 3000 miles away Sad this made my day Smiley

I love it all, My most fave thing in the world is the Seattle Center art quilt wall hanging IT IS OMG I will post some diff pics of this so you all can see just how amazing this is!!

the crochet toys are so sweet. I love mine and she will go in my ocean room and the kids love theirs too Smiley

You Susi are the most amazing and generous person and I cant wait to finish your package and sent that and a HUGE GET WELL to you too Smiley I will be working on it more over this week and get off to you in 2 boxes LOL as it is cheaper to send to Canada in 2 then 1 Smiley
 I am afraid to miss your parents at home with the one part of your swap but it is under 4 lbs so does not have to go Global Prio Smiley

No YOUR the most amazing and generous person!  I've seen what you have sent to others, so I know I'll be spoiled Grin.  It will be super cool to get packages while laid up.  It will probly be best if you post picks of what your sending me, as it will be a few weeks I think till I'm up to doing something like that. You DA best!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #193 on: August 30, 2010 03:38:34 PM »

After the awesomeness that was Samsara's Hippy Swap Round 4, I was itching to craft some more hippie goodness.  hawkeyes_girl had offered cloth pads in the swap, which made me cross my fingers we'd be paired up, but fate did not make us partners.  Fate and my general lack of cahones to request her  Tongue.  But I did contact her shortly after partner day to see if she would be willing to partner up in a future swap.  She said...why wait?  lol...so we did a personal swap.  I received my goodies from her today and I am sooooo glad that I contacted her!  She is an amazing crafter!!  OK...onto the goods --

First is this awesome bag.  I love the color on this and the pockets!! 

I tried to get a shot of the detail she put into the bag:

I also got some of the awesomest buttons ever...I can't wait to use these:

Lavender scrub, lavender soap and a crochet scrubbie.  I'm going to use these tonight!  They smell so lovely!

Arm warmers and a headband.  LOVE!!!!  These are so beautiful in person!!!  And just in time for fall.  I am going to wear these every day.

Action shots --

And finally....the pads!!!!  TEN of um!!!!  I love the color combo here...red & brown!  I can't wait to try them out!!  lol

AND...she included a wet bag made from some cool batik fabric:

Full of carmels -- Can't wait to use these in some autumn recipes!!!

Thank you soooo much, hawkeyes_girl.  I can tell you enjoyed this swap...it came through in everything you made for me.  Each and every item is PERFECT!  If you get back what you sent out three fold, you should beyond infinately love your package because I infinately love mine!!!!  (fingers crossed!  Wink)  Seriously Thank You...A Thousand Times!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whatthepuck
« Reply #194 on: August 30, 2010 04:57:24 PM »

I did a personal swap with lvl0rg4n.  I sent her a poppet and she sent me 13 adorable polymer clay cupcake charms. Someday I'll get around to making a cupcake charm bracelet with them.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Aug ATC 7/7/0

Would love to personal swap for Blythe granny square hat(s)
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2010 05:17:28 PM »

Abbee just posted my loot, I'll showcase hers!

Anyone who is paired with her is amazingly blessed! This has hands-down been the most fun swap thus far. As she said about mine, she poured her heart into my things too!

In the bag on the left I found....

These are bad photos of a WONDERFUL dress:
Front:

Side:

Back (sorta, best I could do on my own)

She dyed the fabric, drafted and sewed the dress!

It was a wee bit big in the back (I tied the straps together and it fits fine now)....you were right on in the bust!

Beautiful sand dollar earrings....that match a charm I bought and didn't tell her about!!!!

Amazing stitch markers: pictures don't do it justice!

A beautiful sewn jewelery set:

I asked for tye dye tanks- I was spoiled rotten: (one laying on top of the extra tye dyed fabric she sent!!!!)

Fuzzy wuzzy yarn!

Health/natural living magazines and crochet patterns

Awesome buttons and lip balm:

And.....
Peach fruit leather!!!!!!!!!!

This has been an amazing swap. I feel like I made a great friend! Thanks so much Abbee, will you make my wedding dress when I get married?  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2010 06:45:12 PM »

AHH!!!  The dress looks GREAT on you!!!  So ingenious to tie it in the back!!!!  That's the part I was sooo worried about!  (HUGE sigh of relief!!)

I am soooo glad you like everything!!!  This was definitely the best swap ever!!!!

So funny we bought the same charm!  Cheesy

LOL...I'll swap you for your wedding dress  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2010 08:40:40 PM »

Abeeroad you are amazing.  Love that dress. Lucky hawkeyes. Seriously. You rock.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
pops

this kittens' nose demands kisses...

« Reply #198 on: September 05, 2010 01:48:07 PM »

*jealous* Cheesy

that whole package is incredible!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #199 on: September 05, 2010 02:47:20 PM »

I did a super fun swap with Zombie Queen and just wanted to share what she sent.
Here is a group shot of everything. A WIP bag for my new drop spindle and fibers, a book about learning how to spin, a gorgeous caplet, hand blended tea, chocolate, the cutest necklace ever, and 2 embroidered blocks for my growing gnome block collection for my gnome quilt.

Here is a close up of the mushroom embroidery. I wish I could show the wonderful thread blending in the pic, but sadly it is dreary here today. Funny thing is I had this on my "to embroider" list! Now I don't have to! Grin

Close up of the gnome embroidery. Zombie Queen even drew her own pattern! I just adore this little couple.

Knowing of my love of gnomes and having a friend that makes polymer clay jewelry she scored this for me! I just love that I can take my little friend with me wherever I go!

Here is a pic of the WIP bag, made from the coolest ever fabric, filled with fibers and my new spindle.

And..... my new caplet! I adore this and it will be so great for winter! Crappy pic and sorry no action shot, but I just got home from camping so I don't look so hot.  Cheesy

Thank you so much Zombie Queen for asking me to swap! I had a wonderful time.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Grilled Cheese Sandwich with an Iron
How to Make Beef Jerky
How to Make Cajun Red Beans and Rice
How to Make Chicken and Dumplings
How To Make Eggs over Easy
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...