A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,088
Currently Running With Scissors:
497 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2010  (Read 39016 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Spoopy
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2010 12:51:19 PM »

Taraston and myself did a OT polymer clay swap together because I was from Canada and was unable to join the actual swap. Boy did she spoil me, we agreed to send some candy to each other and she sent alot along with a few cute extras.

I'm gonna be so sugar high!!  Grin I love the big note on the wax bottle drink things too

How did she know I needed some blank cards? and I love the tiny clipboard.

Now on to the clay! THIS IS SO COOL! I Love the seasons and she knew I loved trees so she made the tree the main part of each little hanging clay tile. They are so cute, I'm going to search for somewhere to put them.

I love the drawings on the back of them especially the brown and light blue ones with the faces.

Thank you so much Taraston! I hope you like what I made you as much as I love my stuff!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010 05:32:55 PM by Spoopy - Reason: fail at spelling » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2010 02:21:18 PM »

You guys have been so busy. If paumelia hadn't posted a link in the poppet along I wouldn't have seen it.

Craftylittlemonkey the 44 cents swap is loads of fun and so cheap. Hope you can get it going. Bout time for a no stress round 4 here in the states. LOL, this idea is my proudest moment.

Babalina, you are so talented and I am so glad you are my partner in the MAQ.  I loved the fabric stash you just rec'd, but loved the fairygodmother box tons. What were the dimensions on that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #182 on: August 18, 2010 09:42:08 PM »

bablina58 and i did a personal swap.  she made me this much needed tabletop ironing mat.  LOVE the fabric she chose and I've already used it several times!!!  She was too sweet and also sent along some purse handles, lavender sachets for my drawer, the cutest train cookie cutters, and a sweet sock monkey. the cookie cutters didn't make it into the picture because they have been used.  my friend and i cut out jello for the kids.  they LOVED the jello trains!!  

pictures of the ironing mat.

pictures of the extra loot!

aria with her sock monkey

and cute shot of aria giving the monkey some loves!!  she has slept with her every night since.  this is the highest honor aria can bestow on a stuffie.  she has many stuffies but only a select few get to become "bedtime buddies".  

thanks so much, monica!  we love everything!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010 09:44:16 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2010 09:17:49 PM »

craftylittlemonkey and I practiced for the purposed envelope swap just for Candians.  I just got my wee package today.  I can't believe how much she managed to cram in there! Lets see...a dancing moose pin, wire and shell stars garland, a pretty green shell necklace, red knot buttons, a wee crystal heart, tin chickens with sticky dots on them (sooo cute!), owl stickers, embroidery floss (which I will use on my Teesha Moore style back pack I'm working on), a tiny turtle charm, famous structures from around the world charms (love the prymid one most), 3 fabric puff crowns and sticky dots to attach them, a pretty puffy fabric dragon fly (very cute), a neat enameled circle of a sun rise (cept I didn't get it oriented right in the photo), a diaphanous flower pin, and RIBBONS!..which I didn't manage to get all in the picture *sigh*.

Thanks so much CLmonkey!  That was a fun wee swap for sure.  And cheap too hehehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2010 07:47:10 AM »

rlynn, i need one of those mats do you iron on the fabric side or the shiny side.
suereal, you guys need to get started. What is the weight limit for your one stamp? This is so interesting. I would like to see one in every country where we have craftsters.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
babalina58

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #185 on: August 22, 2010 06:09:39 PM »

rlynn, i need one of those mats do you iron on the fabric side or the shiny side.
suereal, you guys need to get started. What is the weight limit for your one stamp? This is so interesting. I would like to see one in every country where we have craftsters.

Really now...Do ya?? ROTFL might be a little special something in your package with your art quilt then  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2010 08:16:05 PM »

I think the package I sent was under 500 gr...but there is a cheaper rate that is 20cm think and 200 gr...I think.  Here is the link of the forum w'all are trying to work out the details
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352912.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2010 10:27:24 PM »

i believe its the shiny side if i remember correctly.  is that right, monica?  well...thats the side i've been ironing on.  its come in so handy.  i absolutely LOVE it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #188 on: August 23, 2010 04:51:01 AM »

i believe its the shiny side if i remember correctly.  is that right, monica?  well...thats the side i've been ironing on.  its come in so handy.  i absolutely LOVE it!
Yes, most people think you are to put your cloth onto the pretty side and that is not true it is on the shinny side to keep the heat from going through. Also the inside of them has insulbright so to resist destroying a table!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
taraston
« Reply #189 on: August 23, 2010 02:19:49 PM »

I ask Spoopy to do a personal swap since she was in Canada and couldn't do the One tiny polymer thing swap!
Here is my fabulous package:

One cool ami Bob-omb  from Mario for my son!
Two packs of sweets (that my son ran off with! as I yell "I better at least get a taste or you might have two broke arms!")  Spoopy is super sweet my son broke his arm and she included stuff for him!

And the polymer things:
One blueberry, One raspberry, one strawberry, and a super butterfly!  I love them! I was out picking the last of our blueberries last week so this is super neat!!!

the details on the leaves and berries is spot on! I love it all. Thanks a million Spoopy.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010 02:23:37 PM by taraston » THIS ROCKS   Logged

May a sunbeam warm you, a moonbeam charm you, and a craft idea hit like monkeys flinging poo.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make an Animated Myspace Banner in Photoshop Cs3 Cs4
How to Put a Picture in a Gadget Effect in Photoshop Cs3 Cs4
How to Make a Professional Business Card in Photoshop Cs3 Cs4
How to Remove Acne Spots in Photoshop
How to Enhance Breast Size in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...