A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
408 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 22 (signups closed) (send by March 1)  (Read 39715 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2010 11:14:57 AM »

I just posted my actual owl wall art, replacing the shirt I di the same stencil on. Here it is: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=336523.msg3911036#msg3911036
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2010 01:37:02 PM »

Thanks sugaree! fusbdgt, I love that jewelry set. I know it's been said, but there are so many awesome things this round, I'm excited!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lydiaharper
« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2010 02:09:06 PM »

This is an EXAMPLE of the moma cloth and pantyliner sets I am offering.  This is a pantyliner size, 8in, and the moma cloth will be 10in in the same design.  I will get fabric choices up soon (they are dryer   Grin) so if you receive a set you can give me your preferences.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Lydia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edie22
« Reply #213 on: February 14, 2010 03:28:44 PM »

I have a question -- Is priority mail and delivery confirmation numbers required for this swap? or is first class okay?  Just curious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #214 on: February 14, 2010 03:39:00 PM »

I'm not going to be able to join this round either.  I can't believe how many people and great crafts are being offered this round!  Hopefully a lot of you will be back next time!  Have fun and I'll see you next round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
psoupdesigns
« Reply #215 on: February 14, 2010 04:14:49 PM »

You can send first class but you need to get a delivery confirmation unless sending out of the USA.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2010 06:32:08 PM »

Wow, I've been off for almost 2 days and look at all of the new offerings.  I love those Kanzashi flower hairpins, especially that black/white/red one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2010 07:23:17 PM »

It's almost time for signups to close, so if you are thinking about joining, please do! Smiley  I have about 15 top pick lists in to me so far.  I have to receive all top pick lists no later than tomorrow, the 15th, at 10pm eastern.  In case anyone missed it, I am posting the top pick list info again.

Basically, everyone sends me a top picks list anytime between now and feb 15th at 10pm eastern.  I can not accept any late top picks lists.

If you are offering 5 items, then you send your 7 favorite items in the order you like them to me.  No preferences should be listed. That is between you and your swap partner after everything is matched up.  If you are offering 10 items, then you send your 13 favorite items.

It should looks similar to this:

1. (your username) name of person making the item you want - name of item you want
2. (your username) name of person making the item you want - name of item you want
etc.

example:
1. (GatorWrangler) Jane Doe - star necklace
2. (GatorWrangler) John Doe - crochet scarf
etc.

and if someone is offering 2 kinds of items and it is listed next to their name as (5/5), then each item counts as a separate selection. 

Let me know if you have anymore questions. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
lindsayrose
« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2010 07:29:00 PM »

Okay so I haven't been officially accepted but I can't see a reason why I wont be so I probably should post my offerings before its too late!

So first of all I'm offering 5 woven bead bracelets. They all are about a foot long with varying designs. You can choose your favorites or convo me about other options. I have a good deal of seed beads and can make other designs or color combinations. The red bracelet actually has turquoise beads although they look a bit washed out in the picture.

The second thing I am offering is another kind of fingerless glove/wristwarmers.

Here are the color options, please specify number/letter (I wanted to do all numbers but had a brain fart and labeled them all the same so added the letters after)

I also have suede yarn but didn't take photos. If this is your thing I can take pictures, I have a forest green, cream, and navy blue.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
beccas_song
is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #219 on: February 14, 2010 07:36:36 PM »

Yikes! I hope I'm not the last one to post pics of my offerings and that you all haven't totally filled your wishlists yet. Smiley

This is the only bookmark I've totally finished yet, and I have to reset one eyelet on it. But here are pics so you know kind of what they'll all be like. They are freezer paper stenciled and have farbic on the front and back. This one has metal eyelets and cord. Others will have some hand embroidery, pieced fabric, ribbon accents, seed beads etc. So they're a little more than just a stencil on fabric. The scissors are shown for size comparisson- they will all be about that big.

Again, the stencils I have are

Beetles Abbey Road (shown)
yellow marshmallow peeps in a row (on black fabric)
silohuette of girl on a swing (on orange fabric)
silouhettes of three ballet dancers (on a rich brocade type pattern)
silouhette of the karate kid (on red)
Chuck Norris (on leather- this one will only be one thickness- no back layer)
Mario Mushrooms (on red)
Bob Saget from Full House (on something- haven't decided yet)- ok, I think this one is hilarious, but maybe I'm just odd.
Butterfly (on something- haven't decided yet)
aaaaannnnd one more stencil I've misplaced and can't remember what it was... maybe a custom request?

If you don't think my random stencils are funny or cute, I might be able/willing to do something that will work for you. Smiley I don't want you to be stuck with one you'll hate. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Louisiana BBQ Shrimp Part 3
Atomic Buffalo Turds Recipe
How to Buy a Grill and Grilled Branzino Recipe
How to Make a Savory Bread Pudding
How to Boil Macaroni and Make Roux
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...