A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,613
Currently Running With Scissors:
730 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: For the love of Faeries swap sign up Feb 2-12th and New sendouts April 5th  (Read 23147 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010 03:52:59 PM »

You don't have to know a thing about Faeries just know that you like em! (or in my case love them) Im just a faerie-ologist and i have a passion and faeries are so i like to throw my knowledge around. but NO YOU DON'T have to know a thing. You can like a piece of art and have no idea what it is but hey you like it. If you have any questions or would like to know more about faeries just ask and any faerie lover here will tell you without the feeling of being dumb or being out of the know. We are here to just have fun and celebrate fae! With that said i will have a fun questionaire  for you all to fill out so we can all get to know each other and fun stuff like that. ooooo yeah Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
Innaura

Here I am, doing science.

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010 05:01:45 PM »

Ohhhh, Woodland Faerie, you had to go and tempt me, didn't you?  And here I am without any more progress on my crafty penpal individual swap package...

I told myself no more swaps-- I was in two that had long crafting times and overlapped but I got so stressed out by the end of them.  Life turned ugly and crafting fell by the wayside-- pulled an all-nighter finishing one.  So I said, no more swaps until fall, when things will likely ease up a bit at work.

But this is so tempting...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist, always a work in progress: http://www.wists.com/Innaura
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010 06:24:43 PM »

My package should reach my partner in the other swap on Sat.  Hopefully feedback will be quick so I can sign up for this one! Whoo-hoo! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

devilxkat
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010 09:04:49 PM »

Aw..this swap sounds like so much fun, but my Devilman lost his job today. So unless he gets a new one in the next week or two, I'm restricted to just finishing up the swaps I'm currently in.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2010 05:41:50 AM »

(P.S.  Like them so much I have a LARGE lower back tatoo of a fairy...three 1/2 hours to do, but I LOVE it!)

Hey! I have 2 fairy tat's as well!  One on my shoulder (3 hrs) and a tiny one on my toe.  We should have a fairy tattoo showcase Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2010 06:39:16 AM »

Wink  I think that's a great idea!  A 'fairy tatoo showcase'...always looking to get another tat anyhow!  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2010 07:06:06 AM »

o what a cherry idea i probably would have eventually thought of it myself but my faerie lovelies thought of it first! lol ok i had to take 4 pictures cause its  a weird angel to take with the way my web came is and she is alot of detail (i designed her myself but my tat artist changed it some) ( I made her face a little more prettier but she is still beautiful she is me if i was a woodland faerie....yea i would wear clothes too..

ok yeah those pictures give her no justice cause i had to twist and makes her look old and blotchy and colorless but she is radiant and brown and orange and greens annnnd  annnd awesome lol...i also have a faerie tree on my back and some other faerie esc goodies but i aint gonna be a circus freak with the web cam today....lol i will be posting the questionnaires soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
scaramouche

Whedonist in heart and soul!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2010 07:50:23 AM »

I'm in for this, Just see who I get paired up with Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2010 09:01:24 AM »

I love Omnia too! Did you know she is Neice to Alan Lee?*Lord of the Rings * Illistrator....i love that kind of music... mmm hmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2010 09:55:12 AM »

I don't know how to post photos to Craftster, plus, I can't take a photo of my lower back, so I'll have to wait till DH gets home to post the photo of my fairy tat.

Yours is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creative Letter packaging Ideas
Wanda Wen Gift Wrapping Advice
Birthday Mini Album with Acrylic Cover
How to Warm Dry Polymer Clay
How to Wrap and Reduce a Butterfly Polymer Clay Cane
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...