A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
760 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: For the love of Faeries swap sign up Feb 2-12th and New sendouts April 5th  (Read 24284 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2010 01:24:30 AM »

Foxy Sam this swap isnt just a costume swap it is a swap to honor the faeries with any type of craft so please dont be hesitant on joining ok?
I will be posting partners either tomorrow or on Saturday ( i will just see the flow of people signing up.....) the swap isn't supposed to close till the 12th anyway so....If i get a few more in that would be great because i think there are still a couple wanting to sign up! lol Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
dreadlocklove
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2010 04:46:50 AM »

Ok, it's official: I can only commit to one swap at a time and I'm already organizing the Herbalism swap at the moment.  But I'd like to still be a part of this through discussion and I know I'll be commenting about a lot of awesome gifts you will all be creating and receiving!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2010 05:29:16 AM »

I figured it wouldn't be till Friday night at the earliest...thanks for the quick reply! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2010 06:36:47 AM »

well if i get one more sign up i will end early i think because i really want an even number of swappers*makes it way easier* if there are an odd number i probably will be taking on 2 or see if i can have a train type swap we shall see. but i love faeries so much that it wont bother me to bad just gonna be alot of work! So i hope someone else will sign up
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2010 07:02:05 AM »

Let me preface what I'm going to say with this...  my fourth and fifth graders are getting ready to perform Willy Wonka KIDS [next week - crosses fingers and prays] so I've got all the songs from the original movie on the brain (NOT the creepy remake with Johnny Depp - no matter how hot he is...  that movie was totally screwed up). 

I want a swaaaap with really great partners, I want a my partner now...  and if I don't get the things I am after, I'm gonna scream!!!!  Ahhhh!   [skip a few lines here] DON'T CARE HOW!!!!!  I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!   Grin 

The little girl playing Verua Salt is so great at her part...  SOOOOO bratty!  Anywho - just thought I'd share since that popped in my head.   Roll Eyes  I'm really looking forward to partners though!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hadassah
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2010 12:15:19 PM »

Let me preface what I'm going to say with this...  my fourth and fifth graders are getting ready to perform Willy Wonka KIDS [next week - crosses fingers and prays] so I've got all the songs from the original movie on the brain (NOT the creepy remake with Johnny Depp - no matter how hot he is...  that movie was totally screwed up). 

I want a swaaaap with really great partners, I want a my partner now...  and if I don't get the things I am after, I'm gonna scream!!!!  Ahhhh!   [skip a few lines here] DON'T CARE HOW!!!!!  I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!   Grin 

The little girl playing Verua Salt is so great at her part...  SOOOOO bratty!  Anywho - just thought I'd share since that popped in my head.   Roll Eyes  I'm really looking forward to partners though!  Cheesy

Hahahahahaha, that made me laugh so hard. And I agree, the remake was creepy. I am looking forward to partnering too! Yay!

I do have a question though... Depending upon a partner's craft desires, do all of the items have to be faerie-themed? Just thought I'd ask...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2010 12:48:56 PM »

i think i can answer that-yes, unless you are crafting friends of the fae. the thing is, you can basically take any craft and somehow give it a theme. so im sure youll be fine. love that name btw-hadassa is one of the names that i suggested my mom give to my sister on the way. however, she liked the name laylah(night in hebrew) better
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly

If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2010 01:14:06 PM »

I'm not even getting to 'Officially' be in the swap and i am excited about it!  Cheesy SO i bet yall are just aching to get started!
I cant wait to see what all yall come up with.....
i am super excited about thinking up plans for my faerie garden this year...today i went to dollar tree and found some of the glass watering orbs that are so pretty and swirly blue glass! I just love that store.....
but it will be a while yet before having a garden as tonight they are calling for snow...
perhaps a little indoor container garden will work and put a faerie door nearby?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2010 04:05:56 PM »

ok this swap needs to at least be crafted around the world of faeries correct it doesn't have to have a faerie on it just faerie themed....*or if it is a xtra you can send candy or whatever you want* but the main crafts need to be fae themed....Innaura may be leaving us in the swap so we so far may only have 15 so hopefully someone will be kind enough to join us...but yes i hope we get another to even it out i really dont know if i can have 2 partners for my spending on the swap is actually low so even if someone would like to volunteer for 2 parnters that would  help out alot too.....I thought i would but got 3 bills all at once this week...

I can't wait to start you all will be very happy and you will love your partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Foxy Sam
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2010 05:01:57 PM »

I'll sign up then it will be 16 eh (o=  Thanks for the reassurance, you are awesome, will send in my form now...and will hold my fingers crossed that I can help make the wswapping partners even (o=
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Styling Tips for Fine Hair
How to Straighten Curl Hair
How to Style a Braided Ponytail
How to Create the Faux Bob Look
How to Create Glamorous Waves in Your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...